News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

brother vs. sister

Started by amadeus1, 20-Jun-17, 01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amadeus1

Has anyone ever wrestled their sister and lost? I experienced this just the other day. 
  •  

MixedFighter41

Nope. Closest I ever got to that was my neighbor's daughter beating me up when I was in high school.
  •  

Smothered123

Hi Amadeus,
This scenario was a regular feature of my early teens. Both my sister and my cousin who were three and four years my senior, would wrestle me into submission using all kinds of humiliation moves and holds. Sometimes they would double team me and really give me the treatment. I spent most of the time with my face buried deep in the crotch of their damp panties as they either face scissored me or subjected me to front and rear face sitting holds. I didn't know it at the time but they were taking a lot of sexual pleasure form their cruel use of my helpless face and the sesions were only terminated once they had achieved full satisfaction, which resulted in their panty crotches becoming literally soaked with their erotic juices. Hence my lifelong fascination with this whole scene. Anyone else had similar experiences?
  •  

primetime0

My best memory, my sister, who was two years younger than me, got me in a camel clutch almost right away.  She had me so deep into it, I couldnt get out even when she wasnt pulling back on my chin.  She called our younger brother into the room to see.  He immediately laughed and said, "its over".  She pulled back on my chin.  She said, "do you want to submit".  I barely got out a "no".  She held it for about thirty more seconds.  It hurt so bad.  I said, "please no more".  She said, "do you submit", "do you want to submit to me".  I frantically said, "I submit I submit.  She held me for about another 5 seconds while she laughed.  Then she dropped me out of it.  I couldnt get to the bathroom fast enough.   
  •