News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Female vs Female Wrestling Story

Started by diavolom, 02-Mar-18, 06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diavolom

Here's another story I wrote, let me know what you think.
  •  

diavolom

Thank you, I really appreciate the feedback, it's one of the main reasons why I publicly post.  I like to know what people are looking for as well as any other way to improve my stories and my writing.  I've written around 35 stories total, at least the ones that were any good to post any where, and they are all combat stories.  I'm willing to write about anything that people are looking for, it's why I'm here, I want to know what other people want.  I'm glad you enjoyed my story, and I hope other people on here do as well.  I'm not looking for karma, I just want to put my work out there.  Thank you for taking the time and converting it to an audio file, I'm grateful.  I'm going to see how my two stories do on here and if they do well, I will post others.  Thanks again

D
  •  

ownboss

[attach=1]

Title: Denise vs Sophia
Author: By Diavolom
Content: Sexy Female Wrestling
Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Type: Audio Story
Format: MP3

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sd77e87df047kzq

Created By Ownboss

I hope you enjoy it :-)
Bringing Order To The Chaos Created By A World Infested With Idiots!
  •  

ownboss

Quote from: diavolom on 03-Mar-18, 09:11 AM
Thank you, I really appreciate the feedback, it's one of the main reasons why I publicly post.  I like to know what people are looking for as well as any other way to improve my stories and my writing.  I've written around 35 stories total, at least the ones that were any good to post anywhere, and they are all combat stories.  I'm willing to write about anything that people are looking for, it's why I'm here, I want to know what other people want.  I'm glad you enjoyed my story, and I hope other people on here do as well.  I'm not looking for karma, I just want to put my work out there.  Thank you for taking the time and converting it to an audio file, I'm grateful.  I'm going to see how my two stories do on here and if they do well, I will post others.  Thanks again

D

Any chance in posting the other 35 stories buddy, because, if they are anything like this one then you have my votes :-)
Bringing Order To The Chaos Created By A World Infested With Idiots!
  •  

diavolom

I'm going to post a few periodically and see how it goes from there.  If people like my work, I'll post more often.  It's just a lot of files to post at once, and a lot of content to go through, I figured sending one or two out at a time would be easier.  Most of my work is on another free website, but I don't know how the mods here would react to me posting another website.  I like this website and what they are doing here and don't want to break any rules and get kicked off.  Other than that, check back here every so often, I'll post a story every few days.  Thanks again for the feedback.

D
  •