News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Thanks

Started by malderat, 05-Apr-14, 05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malderat

It took some motivating by senior, contributing members, but it's nice to see so many new contributors.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

It took a lot of hard work by our admin Zeus  <R0x> but seems to be paying dividends. I can promise all those who make it to HQ membership, you will find it well worth the effort.....  ;)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

mwlover

This forum seems great! The male vs female one was frustrating and I left due to the amount of child content posted there (and the sad part is a huge chunk of the members there thought it wasn't wrong posting child links). Looking forward to see what this forum has to offer!
  •  

orange_fizzy

Quote from: mwlover on 21-Apr-14, 10:24 PM
This forum seems great! The male vs female one was frustrating and I left due to the amount of child content posted there (and the sad part is a huge chunk of the members there thought it wasn't wrong posting child links). Looking forward to see what this forum has to offer!

Welcome To Squeeze Queens Dude ;)
Bazinga!
  •  

malderat

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 05-Apr-14, 07:45 PMIt took a lot of hard work by our admin Zeus  <R0x>

I'm afraid I'm a bit of a caveman, and fail to appreciate computer things. For example that the little words and boxes here weren't just hiding behind the couch cushions up until some weeks ago, waiting for Zeus to collect them.

Thanks Zeus!!!
;D 8) :-* ;)

As for this,
Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 05-Apr-14, 07:45 PMI can promise all those who make it to HQ membership, you will find it well worth the effort..... 
It's certainly true!
  •  

mwlover

So umm how does this karma thing work lol?
  •  

Matey

You click on "Give Thanks/Karma" in a fellow member miniprofile on the left (or the thumb-up icon on the right) to thank for posts you appreciate.

You can see your previously given/received karma in your profile page. Karma history and stats also displayed on the bottom of the main forum page.

KARMA system
  •  

Baztard

Thx to this site, tho this forum...
My girlfriend have scisssored me for years... Shes the most beautiful asian girl u can image... she a little bit domiant - love it!and she love doing it!
By reading this forum, she has been so daam skillfull in this, and developed her tecknique in detail, she hold me on the treshhold for passing out sometime for hours. And it make herself so dam horney, she comes over and over.... Thx to evrybody sharing here, it's lke she pick somethig new up every day. She syncronisating her orgasm with my cum, and she pass me out when I cume...
Notting compares to being passed ut when cumming... Nothing compares to this...
thx all off you. i'm th happiest man in the word...

The painless slowly sensual scissor, just pass me out...
  •  

tnorozco

Quote from: Matey on 23-Apr-14, 05:30 AM
You click on "Give Thanks/Karma" in a fellow member miniprofile on the left (or the thumb-up icon on the right) to thank for posts you appreciate.

You can see your previously given/received karma in your profile page. Karma history and stats also displayed on the bottom of the main forum page.

KARMA system

Hello. I find the time limits for thanking very restricting.

I usually open some windows at once to see what's new, then I close the ones that don't appeal to me (I prefer fighting, boxing, wrestling to scissoring or facesitting) and from the remaining 3 or 4 I copy the links to download.
But then comes the moment to thank and I have to wait more than a minute before thanking the next post or I get the message that I must wait 0.01 hours. And I can't always leave the windows open because I'm using the PC furtively at home or at work.

I am an amateur in this stuff. Almost all the videos I have, if not from here, have been captured from streaming sites and I don't know about studios or the such. That's why I cannot contribute with material and I want to thank the people that can and do. Is it possible to make it easier?
  •