News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

sheriwein picture thread

Started by sheriwein, 27-Sep-18, 10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheriwein

Yes, if you look up Mahea vs Ivy you should get a link to where you can download it.  A friend gave me a copy of it.  She had it on a memory stick and gave it to me. 
New photos are of Kim and Italian blonde girl and one more of Ivy.  Mahea sits on top of Ivy's butt to tie her up and as you see it is quite a fight and quite a sight seeing a good battle going on.  Mahea has more than enough to dispose of both of them separately of course. 
Kim looks so disappointed at the end of the fight and tired.  :)  Pretty much a mess too.  :)  Asian girls are such good fighters as these two found out!  :)
  •  

sheriwein

One of the best things about a fight like this is when the camera is behind the women as shown here.  It's great to watch the better girl putting the pieces together to apply, in this case, a nice schoolgirl press.  Seeing the girl's flailing arms and the one on bottom's flailing legs.  The handiwork of the black girl handing it out is somewhat hidden but you get glimpses of the application of it.  Takes a while to complete the job but in this one she got it done with a nice pin. 
Adding a few more of this great sequence and the way she took her time making sure she was not going to get out of it. Also a nice shot of one of the painful scissors she dished out to the girl.  Beautifully done too. 
Some other applications of holds applied by the black girls one being Mystique leading to wins by both are exciting to watch.  Opponents can't afford to be slow moving that's for sure.  :)
  •  

sheriwein

One thing you could always count on with the late Nadege was the variety of different holds she used like the standing front headlock she applies to this white girl walking her around with it.  You don't get to see this hold often but it usually gets the desired result which Nadege did getting the girl to the mat and using a scissors to submit her.  Loved the way she pulled up under the girl's armpit and eventually pulling up on the head to cause the pain to bring her down.  Magnificent to watch.  I believe the blonde girl's name was Jana.

•  

FetishWebDev

Quote from: sheriwein on 06-Jul-19, 07:30 PM
Yes, if you look up Mahea vs Ivy you should get a link to where you can download it.  A friend gave me a copy of it.  She had it on a memory stick and gave it to me. 

I cannot find the match via a search on Google or Clips4Sale. Would you mind selling it to me? Send me a PM if you would. I really want to see it.

•  

ChicagoAlan

Try searching "Mahea vs. Ivey"

Her name is spelled "Ivey."   It's a Reality Girls video.
  •  

FetishWebDev

Quote from: ChicagoAlan on 07-Sep-19, 08:42 AM
Try searching "Mahea vs. Ivey"

Her name is spelled "Ivey."   It's a Reality Girls video.

Thank you very much!

Here's a direct link for anyone else who wants to see it: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/28117/9038183/Ivey+vs+Mahea%3A+Trach+Choke+Tapouts%3A+Clear+HD
  •  

sheriwein

This was a nice match between the far bigger Edita vs Nadege in front of a lot of spectators.  They had a few fights after this one with Nadege handing out some harsh, to say the least, lessons to the older woman.  Nadege was 22 at the time and Edita 27 and was about 110 lbs to Edita's 126 showing a bit of an advantage for one.  Edita found out that Nadege took her time to break her down and apply holds that had to have given her fits.  Not only that it was frustrating but when she had her "locked up" the pain she dished out was more than she could stand as shown in a few of the photos here.  Nadege, always patient with her opponents let Edita get her act together to come back for more.  Edita came for a fight and she sure did get one that probably resonates to this day.  I have more to show on this fight that hopefully I can add. 

•  

sheriwein

Susanne losing a total of six falls to the beautiful Clara in two matches meant that she had to stand next to the ref and hear it six times which in itself was certainly embarrassing. It's a good policy to do that because you get to see the two fighters faces and expressions which is exciting. You have to realize that Susanne accepted the second fight to even things up but found Clara was not going to let that happen. Best thing to do if you have these two fights is to loop the good parts where there are many and watch how Clara picks her apart.  Susanne is not a bad wrestler but young Clara showed who was boss. 

Adding some photos of a fight with Clara vs Xana which was incredibly exciting also.  Clara did much the same as she did with Susanne using those strong legs and speed to show who was boss.  Xana's girlfriend is shown here at the middle of the fight and the end consoling her after a good whipping from Clara who is all business when on the mat.  I'll add some more showing great straddling and scissors by the talented Clara.  Both beautiful bodies on them. 
Love these photos of a very patient Clara letting Xana recover from a second body scissors that she administered to her half way through their fight.  She'd asked her a few times if she was alright and gave her plenty of time to get back to the fight.  Clara was concerned about Xana's ability to continue and went over to ask her if she wanted more of the same.  Xana was clearly embarrassed by getting drubbed by a younger woman and her friend looked concerned for her also.  Clara didn't rush her but let her recover which was a nice thing to do.  I found it exciting to see the looks Clara gave her and some smiles knowing she was doing some job on her.  Xana couldn't even look at her she was so shocked. 
  •  

sheriwein

This was a very enjoyable topless fight with Joanne vs Yasmin.  Joanne the older girl and more experienced having fought with different names was 25 here probably five or six years older than Yasmin.  Experience most times helps but as the fight went on Yasmin countered everything Joanne attempted and then some.  Yasmin is of Asian/Arabian decent and liked seeing the slight skin difference.  Yasmin's girlfriend was the only woman watching the fight along with the men watching.  She was taking photos of the fight which shows her interest in the match. 
Yasmin is slim but very strong and fast and put Joanne in some torturous scissors to the body as well as head.  Yasmin loved watching Joanne it seemed as she trapped her then beautifully maneuvered her into position to put on the immense pressure.  Throughout the fight you could hear the grunts and groans mostly from the tortured Joanne which is so exciting.  The stares Yasmin gave her as she knotted up the scissors and asked "Submit?" were so exciting to hear.  Yasmin always seemed to smile knowing Joanne had no choice really.  I lost count of the number of submissions Joanne gave in to but one in the middle of the fight was a surprise as Joanne on her knees near tears facing Yasmin trapped in a body scissors trying to weather the storm meekly blurted out very faintly, "Submit" but Yasmin eased it up and told her "don't let yourself submit" and then loosened up and let her out.  A nice gesture knowing she was giving Joanne a drubbing though out.  Loved the way Yasmin would watch Joanne's face as she twisted her ankles to get submissions.  No mercy what so ever!  That's what one is supposed to do in a fight. 
  •  

sheriwein

Most love seeing a good black vs white fight and this was classic pitting strong Rose the blonde girl vs Tania.  Both in great shape and strong I won't divulge who won this but speed played a major factor throughout.  Speed and cleverness.  I will add more photos later.  Nice topless fight too. 
Had the feeling about two minutes into this fight who was the superior woman and did Rose ever get a drubbing here.  Tania is such a fast and strong girl and very clever in using nice combinations to totally confuse the blonde with the dreadlocks.  Only showing a few photos here but will add more but you see the confident Tania early on having her right leg between Rose's as she kneels and the left up under Rose's stomach a tortuous hold ready to pull her back.  It wasn't by luck that she applied that taking her time to get it applied right. 

Tania submitted Rose twice in this fight both brutal and amazing to watch.  They both fell to the mat in front of the couch for the first one.  Rose had the top position but Tania had put a reverse headlock on before they went down.  Tania's back was up against the couch and managed to keep the headlock on Rose being on her knees.  Tania reached under Rose's right arm to grab her right arm to secure the lock of the head.  She really increased the pressure and could hear the gasps and wind being squeezed out of Rose.  Tania, smiling listened and watched Rose and calmly asked, "Submit?" knowing I'm sure she would in a second or two.  Tania looked a few times to the camera and Rose flailing and pulled up even more to get the result she wanted.  Pulling hard on Rose's chin and neck she now "told" her to "submit"  A few more forced exhales of breath from Rose she finally said ok to Tania.  Tania let her go immediately and smiled as she got up and walked away leaving Rose an exhausted mess.   
  •  

sheriwein

It seemed the fight got a little more testy after a nice bit of rolling around the mat until Tania maneuvered Rose onto her stomach and straddled.  What a beautiful thing to see Tania hands on hips looking down deciding how to end it for her.  The guys sitting on the couch had a great view of this especially the one on the end right above Rose's head with Tania looking down on her.  He couldn't have been any closer and as Tania gave Rose a second or two she finally brushed those dreadlocks away and reached under her pressured her, a tap and Rose saying "ok" to a submission.  The walk away was great to watched and appeared Tania was a bit annoyed at something.  She got a well deserved applause from them and there were a few girls witnessing the fight also.  Loved the way  Rose turned quickly and could be seen watching Tania walking away from her.  That was some submission!
Rose is a tough girl but can't expect or to be expected to keep up with Tania's speed and her losing was not much of a surprise.  :)
  •  

sheriwein

Wanted to show this fight Yasmin had with this white girl, Fran who was from Italy.  Both are so cute and of equal size and weight. They got along great and had a good time fighting but were serious about winning.  Yasmin is a joy to watch and is slim and has very strong legs and overall toned body too.  Fran likewise has a good body and is quiet feisty.  Yasmin uses simple as well as more complex holds and enjoys dishing out some serious pain along the way as you can see in the photos.  She likes using scissors like she did with that girl Joanne and uses it here with Fran along with some nice full nelsons and reverse headlocks. 
More photos will be added from this fight. 
  •  

sheriwein

Nadege always a pleasure to watch showing Renata and Susanne who is boss in a gym with many spectators including many women.  Nadege was 112 pounds, Renata 126 and Susanne 117 pounds.  I think Nadege was about 19-20 at the time and Susanne being 15 years older had many years experience which didn't help her much.  Renata was much bigger and a few years older than Nadege too.  I don't think either Renata or Susanne envisioned  the trouncing they would  received from mixed race Nadege.  Nadege figured them both out without much problem and used the entire mat to wear them out. Some incredible wrestling and the sounds of grunting and groaning were such a turn on most of course coming from the two game German girls who lacked speed to keep up.  Loved the skin contrast also.

Note what a mess Renata is in that last photo.  Middle of the match so a lot more was coming from Nadege. 
Added a nice topless photo of Nadege and Renata.   Both Renata and Susanne lacked the good cardio that Nadege possessed with the heavy breathing both exhibited.  Note the one photo of Renata hair a mess you see Susanne in the background sitting in a chair.  It was a tournament I guess and it turned out unsuccessful for both Susanne and Renata.                                                                                                                     
Added a couple of Renata in a sexy one piece against Monica who did a job on her twice and a few private fights they had.  Love the skin contrast they had.     Loved seeing Renata's friend taking photos of this fight.  Wonder what she thought watching this drubbing.  :)

•  

sheriwein

This was a good aggressive fight with equal sized women one from Italy and the other from Britain.  Lots of cheering especially from the women watching.  Many seemed for the black girl who was Britain and she delivered some of the best school girl presses ever seen.  Always fun seeing black vs white and most times the black girls deliver.  Never saw a woman so determined not to be pinned but it not only happened once but three times.  The black girl kept her concentration and got it done.  The white girl bridged and flailed her legs like mad but could not avoid it.  You could hear gasps and groans coming from her trying to get out.  Very exciting. 
The white girl was pinned in three different school girl press pins all nice to watch!
  •  

sheriwein

Another nice whipping Nadege dished out was against a good wrestler in Gia who matched up in size and weight.  Gia couldn't match Nadege's speed however and found herself tied in knots a lot as these pictures show.  Nice skin contrast as Nadege being mixed race against Gia who is white.  Always easier to see when they tangle up. 
Lots of people watching including many women.  Gia looked pretty confused throughout.   It was exciting hearing the sounds of the mat as they rolled around and hearing Gia's grunts and groans trying to get out of many predicaments.  Note Nadege's wrapping her feet around Gia's legs as she works other parts of her.  Amazing!

I doubt whether Gia ever got a drubbing quite like this but many women have gotten the same from Nadege many of them larger than her.  Nadege's speed is a joy to watch and her balance was impeccable when she had Gia down and pinned.  Nice views of two great bodies with those thongs they wore and being topless.  Nice!  A great thing about this outdoor fight was the sound of the people watching and rooting for both and the sounds of them going at it on the mat and a few scurrying around taking photos and video.  One of Gia's friends was telling her more or less what to do trying to help but it didn't help much as Nadege was too superior. 
  •