News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Femalekicks.com

Started by JackJay, 04-Feb-19, 02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackJay

Atemi: Jessica vs Jane 9
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 19 minutes
Language: Russian with English subtitles

https://fekistudio.com/product/atemi-jessica-vs-jane-9/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches and chloroform scenes.

Custom clip request:

"'Atemi"' – The female is punching the other female on the solar plexus once and the time of "punching(=touching) to the solar-plexus" is about several seconds. Then the other female closes her eyes and loses consciousness. The punch is by fist, not fingertip.

The intruder sneak into the house and defeat many clone sentries using atemi.

IMPORANT: 27 versions of one punch to the solar plexus. After the punch, the girl always loses consciousness. 11 versions for Jane and 16 versions for Jessica.

https://femalekicksinfo.space/aiovg_videos/atemi-jessica-vs-jane-9/  - WATCH THE TRAILER HERE

Check out our twitter for latest updates: https://twitter.com/femalekickscom
  •  

JackJay

Jessica's flexibility and low blows
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 18 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/jessicas-flexibility-and-low-blows/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes splits, punches, kicks, knees and low blows: knees, kicks, punches.

Custom clip request:

Protagonist: Jessica.
Assistants: A1, A2.
Costume and style: same karate outfit and boots in "Atemi: Jessica vs Jane 2".

The setting is that Jessica explains to the audience her daily training.
Jessica demonstrates her stretching routine, which includes leg stretches and splits.
After that Jessica stands in defense pose, and A1 delivers rapid belly punches and low blows.
Then Jessica introduces the second assistant A2. Jessica trains for high kicks while A1 and A2 deliver low blows for many rounds.
Finally, Jessica invites A1 and A2 to fight her. Jessica lands multiple kicks to both A1 and A2, but she also receives many low blows: everytime Jessica tries to kick her opponent, either A1 or A2 will beat her groin.
The film ends with Jessica enduring the low blows from A1 and A2.

•  

JackJay

The solar plexus is Jane's weak spot
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 20 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/the-solar-plexus-is-janes-weak-spot/ -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches, choking and baton punches.

Custom clip request:

As always, it will still be a stomach punching focused movie, and follow my traditional punching style requirements.

Storyline is not my priority, punching style and actress' acting are.

Jane's hands will be restrained from behind by a handcuff first. This should be same as in my last custom 'Jane tries to free Jessica'.

Small fight at the beginning.

In 1st scene she is held by one guy from behind, and punched for 4~5 times. Same as before, first 1~2 punches are not right in the solar plexus area so she doesn't react too much suffered. But after that the puncher realises her softest spot is stomach, and touches her soft stomach for couple seconds then suddenly punches right in there. From now on the real suffering reaction begins. And at the end of the scene she falls down on knees burring her forehead down onto the floor.

In 2nd scene she is held by two guys and 2~3 poundings with the rubber bat. Each pounding causes her bowing her body forward. The last pounding causes her spitting water( to the front but not into the sky). And then she falls down on knees burring her forehead down onto the floor.

In 3rd scene she is on her knees, splitting her legs( I want to see her white underpants at this moment, please no black), no hand cuff. Two guys stand on the sides, each press one hand on her shoulder while the other hand pulls her one arm towards aside. Due to the position Jane's stomach is a little bit stretched so more flat. The puncher is also on his knees so that he is at the same level to still punch her in the stomach. There will be 5 punches in this scene.
Punch 1, puncher uses one hand to firmly hold Jane's throat, and after punch he still hold it. So jane can't bow her body to absorb the impact and pain, and we can see her facial expression clearly.
Punch 2, puncher uses one hand to firmly hold Jane's throat, and after punch he release it, so Jane can bow her body forward.
Punch 3, puncher lifts Jane's face by pulling up her hair( I hope this won't hurt the actress), then punch.
Punch 4, puncher uses rubber bat.
Punch 5, puncher uses rubber bat. Jane spits water. 2 guys release Jane. She holds her stomach, burying her forehead down onto the floor.

In 4th scene, she stands, and is hands-tied onto something.( You can use the gym equip as in Jane tries to free Jessica, but this time please make sure Jane's arms split up to two directions.)
Repeat the 5 punching styles in 3rd scene. Finally, she passes out and hangs on her two arms with bent legs and bowing upper body.

This is pretty much the whole storyline, even though there is barely some story..... As always, there're several noting points as below for your info.

Last time Jane acted nearly perfectly. Only two things need to be improved this time. First is facial expression. I don't prefer actress closing their eyes. I'd rather they open them wide like the attached clip called facial expression.mov. Second is actress's feet off floor. When I said I wanted to see their feet off the floor I meant the impact of the punch brings them off the floor but not for after each punch. Please find attached clip called jumping reaction.mov to understand what I meant. I know this must look funny to you but I really like it....... Can you try to copy these in your way please? Even just a little bit is great 🙂
Same, no 'ahhhh' sound, only 'ohhhh' and 'oooooffff' sound. Jane did it quite well last time. Please keep.
Please reduce the questioning lines, i.e. where is joker, etc. I would like to hear only some lines, and all of them should be about 'fragile stomach' 'weak spot is your stomach' ' We are going to teach your poor stomach a lesson'. And please don't use the word 'belly', but only stomach and solar plexus.
Please make sure when punching, the guys don't make any sound so that I can only hear the girl's moan.
Please use heavy sound effect for punching, and differ the punches of fist and those of rubber bat. The sound of rubber bat should be even heavier.
Possible to shake the camera when punching? Give me your idea.
So only one more thing to note is that please try to minimise the time of shooting the guys without Jane in the camera too. I know movie needs different camera angles to tell the whole story but I prefer seeing more of jane's body rather than too many close looks of the guys' faces. Please sometimes keep storyline developing with guys' lines being heard but the camera is on Jane.
Hairstyle doesn't have to be exactly the same but must be tied and won't block Jane's face when she is punched.
Camera shake should always be used but shaking level can vary per the impact of the punch. I'm thinking the last punch in every scene should be shaking the most, reflecting the puncher has lost his patience and uses his full power trying to knock out Jane.
Regarding the jumping, only use it for those knockout punches(I.e. last punch in each scene except 3rd) . Further more, it is too high of a jump in the clip I sent to you. Just a tiny jump is good enough, and more natural. One thing to note, to make these small jumps look more convincing, let the guy do these punches in the uppercut way to the solar plexus. That makes sense in terms of physics, right?
Plus, since you can reduce the appearance of the guys faces, it has become not important to reduce the lines. Let's consider adding in some reasonable lines such as 'who sent you here', 'what's your plan to stop us', etc, to make the storyline more natural. Sometimes Jane replies with some swearing words and a spit to the guy's face( classic looking-for-a-punch style). And sometimes, Jane can reply with longer sentence but is suddenly interrupted by a punch. Can you come up with some lines like those for me please?  At the same time, also keep those lines of threatening Jane about knowing her weak spot is her stomach and teaching her stomach a lesson, etc.
The small jump happens upon the last punch of scene 1, scene 2 and scene 4. So three of them in total.
And about the duration, can you probably fill in some close looks at Jane's legs? Maybe use camera swiping from her feet to thighs. Other than this I would like to have some fighting back and forth at the beginning to connect with 1st episode. Maybe show some strength of Jane at first to have a contrast to the peril later?
Speaking of feet, one thing I forgot to mention about the acting was, when Jane's in pain, bowing forward and bending legs, please don't let her lift the heels off floor. And in my last custom video I really liked the camera angle from bottom shooting up to see Jane's underwear when she's punched. Do couple of this in this video please.

•  

JackJay

Spider-Jessica in the trap
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 16 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/spider-jessica-in-the-trap/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches, kicks, belly claws, baton punches, pushes two the stomach and two knockouts.

Custom clip request:

Spider-Gwen is on a rescue mission. What she didnt know is that the hostage she is rescuing is the son of an old foe.
She fell right into his trap. Now she is being attacked by him and his sidekick who gained superstrenght from an special serum.
After being unmask the target is Spider-Gwen's body. They want to destroy her in every way possible. Lot of body shots, abdominal claws, stomps, back attacks and a couple of baton hits.
Will Spider-Gwen escape or she will be victim of the ultimate torture?

•  

JackJay

Grace attacked by clones
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 13 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/grace-attacked-by-clones/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches, kicks, knees, choking, ballbusting and neck breaking.

Grace is a top notch special agent. Being on a special assignment, she settled in an apartment near the base of a particularly dangerous criminal, Todd. But Todd figured out her location. Instead of just coming to Grace to kill her, the villain cloned himself and sent his clones to the girl. Todd's clones need to kidnap Grace in order to create many copies of her in order to strengthen the criminal group with a clone army of the strong and agile Grace.

https://femalekicksinfo.space/aiovg_videos/grace-attacked-by-clones/  - WATCH THE TRAILER HERE

•  

JackJay

Arrogant May is defeated
Full HD (1920-1080)

https://fekistudio.com/product/arrogant-may-is-defeated/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches, kicks, knee kicks and choking.

Custom clip request:

This is very similar to the "... failed her Mission" Videos  particuarly Jessica failed her Mission because she was really good. Her strong behave, Body reaction from the blows and moaning was perfect for me. I Hope May can Play  similar Performance.

The Story ist Short: May wears the Black Dress with open Hairs. She is very strong and thinks no one can beat her in a fight. She is sitting on a Chair like a Queen and is working on her Phone when he comes in. He tells her that he is here to arrest her ( May is a Mafia Boss). She  just tells him to go away. But He says he will take her with him at any cost. May puts her Phone  away, stands up and is approtching him. She tells him that its impossible for her to lose against anyone because she has Bionics in her Body.  The Guy don't believes her so she stands before him and gives him some free shots against her to prove it.  He gives her 3 Belly punches but May only shows a little reaction from it. After that He gives her 2 Head punches and again a little reaction from her. He is confused and she smiles " My Bionics Not only make me invincible...."
She puts a Hand on his Throat and lifts him Up " ...they also make me stronger" and she throws him away.
" Go ... you are No Match for me" but he stands Up and refuses to go, after that both are in fighting Position and the fight beginns.

In the first part she beats him up and is superior. She enjoys the fight is mocking him and he is going down multiple Times.

But after her strong start , May already gets the most punches. He starts punching her Belly and Head over and over , May moans from every Hit put the Bionics are saving her from any real Damage. And she is still superior because of her hard blows, 3-5 punches of her are enough to really hurt  the Guy.  I would say she gets 80 % and he only 20%
The fight goes on like that, at the end he can put her against the Wall and gives her left and rights straight into her Belly. After many punches she surprisingly puts a Hand on his Throat and is looking at him " You really think you can beat me, how cute!" and now she puts him against the Wall " Let me show you how its done right" and now she starts punching His Belly! After only 5-6 punches he goes down and she starts chocking him with a Feet. May smiles and thinks the fight is over " You are done" but he can free himself and stands up again.  May " Why are you keep resisting? You must see by now you can't beat me" He tells her that after all she is just a human and at one point her Bionics will fail her.  May only smirks about this and is ready to Attack him.

The fight goes and at this point he already can avoid all of her attacks. She is always attacking him and he punches her without a break. May can still take every blow but becomes upset over Time, because he keeps resisting her. After a while she tries really serious to take him out. At the End of the he gives her some hard  Belly punches and she stumbles Back, She is looking surprised " This can't be... i am feeling the Pain" He tells her to give up put this only enrages her and she attacks him.

But at this point she is only is his punching Bag.  Over time she becames weaker and weaker. She looks exaused, moans more painful, is unable to attack and even loses her fighting position. He shows no mercy and keeps punching her, nearly at the End she goes down. He goes to her and puts her left Hand under His left Leg/Knee and the right Hand on His right Leg/Knee. On this way May cannot defent herself like Jane did it on her failed her Mission Video. And now He starts punching her Belly, every Hit is now very painfully for May, we can clearly see and hear it.
After several punches we can hear a "Stop" from her, but he keeps going.
After more Hits she says " Please, Stop" but he still keeps punching her. After that she says " i am begging you" and He finals stops his attack and is looking at her. May is completely broken, from her strong behave is nothing left anymore.
He releases her and stands up, she turns to her side and ja holding her Belly. She coughs and spits some Blood on the Ground. We can See there is some Blood in her Mouth too. The Guy is schocked seeing this " I have gone to far, i am here to Arrest you, Not to harm you. I will get you a Doctor"  and He leaves quickly the Room. The Last Shots are on May, lying on the Ground with Pain She never experienced before.

Well thats it, please make shure the Dress Looks nice during the fight and that She moans, after all she is still a human and No Machine. And only use a little Blood at the End.

https://femalekicksinfo.space/aiovg_videos/arrogant-may-is-defeated/  - WATCH THE TRAILER HERE

•  

JackJay

Jessica destroys balls of 3 arrogant sportsmen
Full HD (1920-1080)

https://fekistudio.com/product/jessica-destroys-balls-of-3-arrogant-sportsmen/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes kicks, punches, knee kicks, choking, ballbusting, balls crush and knockouts.

Story line:

Jessica comes to the gym, she always has dance practice at this time. Guys are training in the gym. Jessica politely asks them to leave, but they only laugh and mock her. Kevin says that she should dance for them, the guys start to surround Jessica.

Jessica says that she will now show them her dance. She throws her backpack at Kevin to confuse him. She immediately kicks the other two guys in the groin. They fall to the floor. Kevin tries to attack Jessica, but she immediately grabs his balls and twists them. Kevin starts to moan and asks to let go of his balls. Jessica releases his balls and hurls Kevin towards the guys. Three guys are lying on the floor and groaning in pain.

Jessica tells them to get out of the gym. But guys are too arrogant, they can't lose to a girl. Kevin says that Jessica was just lucky as she used illegal hits. Now the guys are ready to fight, so Kevin believes that Jessica will not be able to defeat them.

They try to attack Jessica but fail every time. Jessica uses various hits and wrestling holds. She is superior to the boys in every way.

Eventually the guys start begging for mercy, but it's too late, Jessica knocks out each guy with various series of hits to the balls. Then she dumps the guys in a heap, puts her foot on Tim's bare chest and demonstrates to everyone her total superiority over the guys.

•  

JackJay

Atemi: Jessica vs Jane 10
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 23 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/atemi-jessica-vs-jane-10/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Custom clip request:

"'Atemi"' – The female is punching the other female on the solar plexus once and the time of "punching(=touching) to the solar-plexus" is about several seconds. Then the other female closes her eyes and loses consciousness. The punch is by fist, not fingertip.

IMPORANT: 32 versions of one punch to the solar plexus. After the punch, the girl always loses consciousness. 16 versions for Jane and 16 versions for Jessica.

https://femalekicksinfo.space/aiovg_videos/atemi-jessica-vs-jane-10/  - WATCH THE TRAILER HERE

•  

JackJay

Wrestling match: Jane vs Tim
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 12 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/wrestling-match-jane-vs-tim/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes choking, sitting bearhug, mandible claw, headscissor, figure four headscissor, sleeperhold and foot domination.

Custom clip request:

Characters:
Tim and Jane have to play half-siblings. They take wrestling lessons together. Tim thinks he will become professional wrestler, he brags about his wrestling talent and is cocky. Jane is more reserved, but when Tim provokes her, she wants to prove to him that a girl can be better than a boy.

Story:
Jane carefully reads a magazine on the bed or
sofa. She is lying on her stomach with her feet
crossed.
Tim is seated next to her.
Tim is bored.
Tim says the parents are gone, the house is
empty, he wants to practice the wrestling moves
he learned in wrestling class.
He wants to fight with Jane.
Jane doesn't want to.
Tim wants to provoke her, he pushes her over.
He tells her that she can never beat him, that a girl cannot beat a boy in wrestling.
JANE: "Ok. We are going to fight. The winning is the first to knock out the other. But ... If I win,
you're gonna have to smell my feet. "
TIM: "This is crazy!"
JANE: "Are you too afraid of losing?"
TIM (proud): "No! Never!"
The fight can begin. Tim removes his tank top and throws it to the ground. He wants to show
his muscles, but that doesn't impress Jane.
Tim and Jane grappling.
Tim wins the fight and throws Jane against the sofa (or bed). Tim and Jane grappling.
Preferably, Tim is sitting on the couch (bed); Jane, sitting on top of him. Jane tries to get the
upper hand over Tim, but Tim grabs Jane's waist in a SITTING BEARHUG.
Jane tries to break free, but Tim squeezes very hard. Jane is losing strength.
Slowly, his back arched.
IMPORTANT: Jane must have pointed feet (like
ballerina) The camera must frame Jane and her feet.
But... Just as she goes to pass out; she pulls herself
together.
Last burst of life.
Jane straightens up and punches Tim in the face with a
series of punches.
Tim remains seated, but he is dizzy.
Jane repositioned herself on Tim's side, towering over him.
she takes the opportunity to make a MANDIBLE CLAW.
The middle three fingers of Jane's hand dig into Tim's mouth (like a hook), under his tongue,
paralyzing him.
Tim is surprised. He hadn't expected such a vicious hold. He grabs Jane's hand to break the
hold, but Jane's hooked fingers press hard.
Tim is constantly trying to stand up, but Jane digs
in her fingers and Tim loses strength.
He remains seated on the couch (or bed).
Prisoner of the hold.
Now it's Tim's turn to fight sleep.
Tim's arms go limp. Eye-rolling...
Finally, Tim falls asleep.
Jane holds the grip, fingers in Tim's mouth.
Jane has to lift Tim's arm three times to secure
victory. Twice Tim's arm falls.
Jane will win soon.
But the third time Tim's arm stays in the air,
Tim managed to wake up. He punch her in the
stomach.
She gasps. Withdraw her fingers.
She falls to the ground. Tim too.
Both are on their knees.
Tim comes to his senses, he wants to attack Jane, but she's faster.
Jane kicks him in the face. Tim falls backwards on his back.
Jane waste no time and falls on him and applies a reverse HEADSCISSOR.
Tim gasped: "No! Not that!" He tries to break free, but Jane squeezes her
thighs.
IMPORTANT: Try several shots of cameras focusing on
1. Jane's pointed feet.
2. Tim's suffering face.
3. Jane's smile because she dominates Tim.
Tim ends up taping out and
submitting.
But Jane wants the knockout for
the win.
JANE: "Oh no, I want you
asleep."
Jane transforms her HEADSCISSOR into a FIGURE FOUR
HEADSCISSOR by gripping her pointed foot.
IMPORTANT: Try to have a camera shot like
the photos where you can see Tim's face and
Jane's pointed foot at the same time.
Tim tries to resist, but he slowly loses strength.
He tries to grab Jane's foot, but it's a waste of
time. He is falling asleep.
Tim's arms suddenly fall to the ground.
He doesn't move any more.
TIM IS KNOCK OUT...
Jane releases the scissor.
IMPORTANT: Tim's knockout body must be fully
recumbent, arms and legs very extended. Maybe a close-up of Tim's feet.
Jane lifts Tim's arm three times to confirm he's out. Three times his arms fall.
She won the fight and the bet.
Jane gets up, victorious. She laughs.
JANE: « I win. Now it's pay time"
Maliciously, she puts her foot on Tim's face.
She really enjoyed her victory.
She loves to rub her foot on his face. Having fun changes position, crushes his face.
She can lightly put the tip of her toe on Tim's lips (hesitating to insert the foot there).
Slowly, Tim wakes
up, disturbed by
the smell. He slowly realizes the humiliation, He
understands that he lost to a girl. Jane laughs at
him.
Tim takes the opportunity to take his revenge.
He grabs Jane's foot and knocks her over.
He takes Jane into a vicious SLEEPERHOLD.
JANE: "You're cheating! I won! I beat you! You
have no right! »
TIM: "I have all the rights. »
Jane struggles. Tim squeezes powerfully.
She manages to free herself by nudging him
twice in the stomach.
Quickly, she reverses the hold, stands behind
him and applies a SLEEPERHOLD.
Tim struggles.
TIM: "No! No! "
JANE: "Yes! It's time to sleep, bigboy! For
cheating, no foot in the face, no! You deserve
my foot in your mouth!»
TIM: "No! Never! No! »
Tim struggles vigorously
Tim waves his arms in the air, looking for air.
Jane forces him down, but he resists.
His back is arched.
But in the end he sits down, exhausted.
He continues to struggle, tries to catch his
breath.
Jane squeezes more and more.
Tim is exhausted.
His body slips more and more to the ground.
In the end, he is close to sleep. His
body is almost completely on the
ground, Jane keeps Tim's head
upright, in the sleeperhold.
When Tim is fully lying down and
asleep, Jane lifts Tim's arm three
times to confirm he's out. Three
times the arm falls.
Tim is asleep with his mouth open.
She lets go the sleepehold.
Jane sits on Tim.
She strokes his chest while talking to
him.
JANE: "You should have kept your big
mouth shut. We do it again when you
want, I love winning. It's time to pay
again.» Open your mouth. »
With one finger, she opens Tim's mouth slightly.
Jane gets up.
She points her foot as far as possible (maximum wrinkles).
Slowly move it over Tim's chest, against his throat, then move the tips of her pointed toes
down into his mouth.
VERY IMPORTANT: The sole of the foot is towards the camera, all along the way (chest,
throat, mouth), identical to the photo. BIG CLOSE-UP ON THE SOLE.
Tim has one last little twich. Jane laughs at that last jerk. She definitely won the bet.
After a while Jane is bored; Jane withdraws her foot slowly.
Tim's mouth stays open. Jane leaves, leaving Tim unconscious on the floor, mouth open.
The camera takes a final shot on the sleeping body of the humiliated Tim.

•  

JackJay

Alice's stomach trained by Cyborgs
Full HD (1920-1080)

https://fekistudio.com/product/alices-stomach-trained-by-cyborgs/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches.

Custom clip request:

Outline:
Alice is a new agent competing for intelligence missions. The two specially designed Cyborgs try her abdominal resistance with continuous punches in the stomach.

Punches:
All punches ago to Alice's upper stomach (above the navel, below the ribcage) and they make contact with the body, like with Jane and Jessica. Most of the punches (not necessarily all of them) go deep and stay for fractions of a second (not bouncing).

Reactions:
Alice does not scream, cry, whimper or moan. She absorbs the punches, containing her suffering, groaning, gasping and exhaling, like Jane.

Camera takes:
Camera stays close to Alice, making close-ups of her stomach, the punches and her faces, from as many angles and positions as possible.

Sequence 1
Action Alice's reactions Camera
Alice is standing, back against the wall, hands cuffed behind her back. A voice in off says "Agent Alice, your abdomen's resistance is going to be tried by our Cyborgs. We will measure your resistance time to choose the best agent for our next mission". Alice smiles, defiantly. "Agent Alice, are you ready?". She says "I am". The voice says "Cyborgs: start". The Cyborgs start punching her stomach with uppercuts, one punch each. Alice resists well the first punches, but after 3-4, the blows to her abdomen start to take toll. Even though she tries to hold her body together, she doubles forward more and more with each punch. At every new punch, she doubles, and then air is exhaled out of her body. She soon gets winded, producing shorter, softer sounds. She doesn't moan, but her face shows some suffering. The Cyborgs straighten her up and keep punching her stomach, until one punch definitely cuts her breath and she goes to her knees, and then doubles forward, hair almost touching the floor, trying to regain her breath. Slowly approaching Alice, then close-ups of her stomach and face. When she goes down, close-up of her suffering face.

Sequence 2
The voice in off says "Agent Alice, you have to do better to meet the standards". She straightens up and replies "I... will...". The voice in off replies "Cyborgs: pin her back against the wall, spread her arms and resume the punching, stepping up the pace". The Cyborgs do as they are told, come close to Alice, and start to deliver deep uppercuts into her stomach again, one each, a bit faster than before. The punches quickly devastate Alice's resistance, head lolling, eyes rolling, as the Cyborgs punch deeper and deeper into her. She produces shorter and shorter sounds, showing she is winded. For a couple of minutes she doesn't fall, but she slowly becomes dead weight. When she starts to lose composure and look nauseous, the Cyborgs let her go down. She slides down and sits on the floor, wrapping her arms around her stomach, eyes shut, softly coughing a couple of times. Close-ups of her stomach and the punches, showing how they enter deeper into her, alternated with close-ups of her face, particularly when she goes down.

Sequence 3
The voice in off says "Agent Alice, can you go on?". Alice tries to regain control, slowly standing up, still covering her belly, trying to regain her breath. She says "You... can... con... tinue...". The voice in off says "Cyborg one, hold her. Cyborg two, short continued uppercuts". The Cyborgs do as they are told, one lying his back against the wall and holding Alice's arms, while the other starts driving short uppercuts into her stomach, one per second. Alice is a ragdoll, but she is resilient and enough not to faint. Her legs don't hold her anymore, and her chin rests on the punching Cyborg's shoulder, eyes semi-shut. She is not in control of her body anymore, sighing and exhaling. The Cyborg's punches go deep inside her ribcage, and we can see Alice's face wincing, her mouth forming an "O". At a certain moment she says "my... stomach..." (¿jaludek, not jibot?). The voice in off goes "Cyborg, deeper punches". The Cyborg places his fist against Alice and starts pumping in. Alice shudders with each penetration, air accumulating in her cheeks, rapidly losing composure. When she seems to be almost out, the Cyborgs let her go to the floor. Lots of close-ups of Alice's stomach being punched and her facial reactions. Takes from the sides and from below (camera situated at Cyborgs knee-height).

Sequence 4
Alice is sitting in the sofa, arms open and pinned by the cyborgs (like Jane and Jessica in my last customs). The voice in off says "Agent Alice, are you ready to go on?". She says "Wait... let me... recover...". The voice in off says "All right, but no pauses. Cyborgs: continue working her stomach over reducing speed". Alice is exhausted, and her abdominals are unable to protect her anymore. She endures the punches with resignation, as her oxygen is forced off her. Eventually, she says "my... stomach...". But the voice in off goes "Cyborgs, don't stop". Each punch makes Alice freeze, double as much as the position will allow, then exhale air. As the punching continues, Alice's reactions show her growing pain. When she shows signs of being about to faint, the Cyborgs let her go. Alice slowly lies down on the sofa, her side, grabbing her stomach with both hands, containing the suffering, as in a menstrual cramps pain. All the sequence is filmed with close-ups of Alice's stomach and face. As the punching continues the camera turns to POV style, then goes back to first plans of Alice's contained suffering face.

Sequence 5
Alice is flat on the floor or on a yoga mat, hands pinned above her head, one cyborg at each side. The voice in off says "Agent Alice, are you ready for the final protocol?". She says "I... am...". The voice in off says "Cyborgs: finish-off protocol. Deep punches in the pit of her stomach until she passes out". Alice has no more abdominal resistance, and she is awake only by the force of her will. Her head is thrown back, eyes rolling, slowly shutting. Her back is flat against the mat/floor, midsection becoming perfectly concave. The transition of her reactions, if possible, are (1) short "hiccup-like" sounds, showing the punches are penetrating her last defences; (2) gasping, as the punches push the rest of the air out of her system; and (3) only softer and softer sighs and exhalations; (4) only body shaking, and a trickle of water starts to fall from the side of her mouth. Eventually, she says "my... stomach... stop...". But the voice in off goes "Not until you faint". "Cyborgs, finish her". The punching continues, and Alice's body slowly shuts down, drool (water) trickling from the side of her mouth. All the sequence is filmed with close-ups of Alice's torso and face. Takes from the sides, from above (POV style), and from Alice's head towards her stomach (as if she was watching the punching).

•  

JackJay

Kevin beats up the arrogant Jessica
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 16 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/kevin-beats-up-the-arrogant-jessica/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes kicks, punches, knees kicks, elblows, headbutt and knockout.

Custom clip request:

Two top fighters, Jessica and Kevin, met to fight. Jessica believes to be the best fighter and is completely dismissive of Kevin and taunts him.
Kevin is not impressed by the boasts from Jessica.
The fight goes badly for Jessica right from the begining, she ony gets to hit Kevin with a few punches/kicks to his body and never to his face, Kevin dominates the fight and gives Jessica a lot of facepunches.
After the first 4 minutes, the rest of the video is Kevin punching Jessica hard and fast without Jessica being unable to land a single hit on Kevin.

Part 1:   4 minutes.

Jessica is doing some shadowfighting, showing off her skills while Kevin is next to her, looking unimpressed.
Jessica ends after a few seconds, flicks her hair acting very vain and proud of her looks and her skills. She looks at Kevin like he's inferior to her. She is arrogant.

Jessica: "So you want to fight me? You're a fool. I'm going to give you a chance to give up right now and save yourself, because if not i will not show you mercy."
Kevin: We shall see."

Both raise their fists ready to fight.
Jessica: "Your choice. I'll destroy you and love doing it".
Kevin: Bring it".

Jessica pulls her arm back to punch kevin but Kevin is faster than Jessica and punches her first, giving Jessica a quick succession of 12 fast punches  that sends Jessica back.
Jessica is suprised but she smirks, dismissing this as just Kevin being lucky.

Jessica: "This was the last time you land a hit on me. Next time i will..."

Kevin attacks Jessica before she finishes her line, and gives Jessica 12 more punches like before. Jessica is now visibly in disbelieve this happend to her twice. She is now upset.

Kevin: "You talk too much".
Jessica:"Fine. My punches will do the talking then".

Kevin surprises Jessica again with 6 more punches. Now Jessica is really annoyed.

The fight proper begins. Kevin is the first to land punches, gives Jessica 5 facepunches. Jessica hits back with a kick to Kevin's body but when she tries to land a facepunch on Kevin he avoids it and punches Jessica in the face 4 times.

The rest of the fight is Kevin dominating the fight.
Jessica only hits Kevin in the body with one or two punches or kicks to his body, and in some fewer rare ocasions with 3 hits.
Jessica never lands a single punch on kevin in his face or head. Everytime Jessica tries to punch Kevin in his face, Jessica always misses and Kevin alwauys manages to avoid the hit or grab Jessica's arm and hits her back.

Kevin always hits Jessica with at least 5 to 6 hits at minimum, never less than 5 to 6 , and sometimes even up to 7 or 8 hits/strikes/punches, especially after Jessica fails to hit Kevin in the face.

Kevin always punches Jessica in her face.
Kevin never punches Jessica in her belly or body.
No belly punches on Jessica in this video.
Kevin also hits Jessica in the face with elbows, backhand strikes, headbutts, knees and kicks.
Most kicks by Kevin land on Jessica face, with some few kicks to Jessica's body.
Jessica is only hit in the body with kicks or knees hits from Kevin and only fewer of them compared to the kicks Kevin gives to Jessica's face.

Jessica falls to the ground twice during this part of the fight, after Kevin delivers a suprise longer attack of 10 facepunches to Jessica, one in the middle of this part and the other at the end.

This part of the fight ends with Kevin punching Jessica to the ground.

Part 2: 5 minutes.

Jessica raises from the ground.
Jessica: "OK, i admit i understimated you. But now i'm getting serious. Now you will go down".
Kevin: "You can try".

Jessica tries to hit Kevin but fails badly. Kevin hits back at Jessica and this part of the fight begins.

Jessica doesn't hit Kevin a single time. All punches are done by Kevin on Jessica.
After Jessica misses hitting Kevin, Kevin hits back by giving Jessica 10 to 20 facepunches, sometimes mixed with kicks, most of the kick to the face with some few to the body of Jessica.

It is now obvious that Jessica is going to lose the fight, but she doesn't give up and keeps trying to hit Kevin but never able to.

In this part, Kevin manages to pin Jessica to a wall and gives her a 30 long facepunching beating.

Kevin manages to send Jessica to the floor after he delivers longer number of punches seguences, like when he hits Jesscia 20 times. Jessica falls to the ground a few times, sher always gets back fast, but it's clear the beating is affecting her as she starts to stumble a little.

In this part Jessica it's where Kevin starts to punch the spit out of Jessica, it happens a few time.

This part ends with Kevin giving Jessica a non-stop sequence of 30 punches that puts Jessica down on the ground, the last strike punches the spit out of Jessica.

Part 3: 7 minutes.

Jessica raises from the ground. There's no more arrogance from her, but she is really upset.

Kevin: "You fought the best you could.  If you accept defeat now  there will be no shame.  But if you don't, there will be no mercy."
Jessica: "I never give up. You can't defeat me, nobody can. I am the best. I always win. I'll win and it's you who will beg for mercy".
Kevin: "So be it".

As soon Kevin stops speaking he attacks Jessica with many facepunches, and the fight continues.

In this part Jessica can no longer make any attacks on Kevin. Kevin shows no mercy like he said and his attacks camer very fast and very strong with no stopping.
Jessica is now reduced to being a punching bag for Kevin for the rest of the video.

In this part there will be a whole minute where  Kevin gives Jessica one punch or more per second non-stop for a whole minute.

When Jessica falls to the ground, Kevin kicks her in the face once or twice – he has no mercy, like he said.

After a while Kevin no longer waits for Jessica to raise from the ground and picks her up to continue the beating.

Near the end, Jessica falls to her knees. Kevin punches her Jessica many times,  fast left and right punches most of the time. After giving Jessica many facepunches, Kevin grabs Jessica's hair and gives her a good number of knees to the face hits. Then he gives Jessica more facepunches, even faster and ends with a kick to Jessica's face that sends her fall on her back. Jessica is almost fainted but not yet.
Kevin pulls Jessica back from the ground and gives Jessica 6 very strong punches to Jessica's face that makes her lots of spit fly with each punch. After that Kevin gives an uppercut that makes Jessica fall to her knees, Kevin kicks's Jessica face and she falls on her back, KO.

Video ends showing Jessica fainted on the ground, her hair spreaded on the floor, like a sleeping beauty.

•  

JackJay

Brutal beating of Jane's stomach
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 14 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/brutal-beating-of-janes-stomach/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches, kicks and knee kicks.

Custom clip request:

Jane is a executive that the the day before he had to fire a person. What he doesn't know is that this person has hired a villain to get revenge.

The man attacks Jane with heavy punches to her stomach and ribs. The beating is terrible and after a few minutes, Jane falls unconscious. Kevin takes advantage of her to remove her shirt and leave him with her pants and bra. We see Jane's abdomen covered in bruises.

Kevin picks her up by the hair and begins to punch her on the belly of her, Jane begins to vomit and spit blood from her, Kevin continues to punish her belly with kicks and knees.

As Kevin leaves, we see Jane trying to get up, as she wipes the blood off with her hand and won't stop coughing and finally fall back to the ground.

•  

JackJay

Kevin defeats Jessica
Full HD (1920-1080)

https://fekistudio.com/product/kevin-defeats-jessica/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches, kicks, choking and backbreaker.

Custom clip request:

Setting & Tone:
Fantastical 80's/90's style action movie fight scenes with emphasis on gut punishment. Cartoonish violence to the point of gratuitous over-kill. As the beating brutally progresses, reactions will gradually be more exaggerated and torturous towards the end. Hope to see cheeks puffed up, eyes bulging wide rolling back, tongue sticking out, body convulsing, fluid spraying and spewing, all that jazz. Have both actors do their best to come up w/ variations of different sounding deep guttural grunts and groans. (Lot's of deep sounding "OOouuff's! Oouugh! Uummph's! HuuUAH!" as it gets more brutal towards the end w/ gaggin'/choking noises like "GUuakkhh! GAWKHH!" from the extremely brutal gut beating)

Scene 1:
This time Jessica is in a fighting stance and the male fighter is acting cocky with his hands down. Her punches and kicks have little to no effect when landed, but his punches to the face send her spinning and punches to the stomach folds her over almost causing her to vomit. An uppercut to the chin sends her flying back splat against the wall. From there, it's her turn to take the brutal against-the-wall beating. Every time Jessica collapses forward or doubles over after taking unbearable punches to the stomach, he would straighten her back up with either a chin uppercut or force her against the wall by the throat, then back to more gut punishment.

(he doesn't do any kneestrikes while she's against the wall, mostly uppercuts, both fast/rapid hits and slow grinding slugs while holding her hair or shoulder. Forearm against the throat while slugging her in the gut from under would be a cool move)
A final side kick that impales into her stomach forcing a vomit of fluid out of her mouth.

Jessica finally face plants to the canvas with her butt arched up in the air a little while she drools. He steps on the back of her neck that jolts her butt up higher while she gags and twitches. A few soccer kicks to the gut while she's in that position send her bouncing up and turn her to her side. While on her side a couple more soccer kicks to the gut forces her to spew fluid. He use his foot to turn her over on her back spread-eagled. Twitching in pain, Jessica takes a gut stomp/foot grinding in her stomach. Fluid erupts from her mouth once again as the 2 halves of her body convulses in V shape before bouncing back to the ground. He then drops a knee on her throat. Her lower back and pelvis/hips jolts and arches up. Head and neck is pinned down, perfect for more gut punishment. Punches rain down onto her tenderized stomach making her body bounce and squirm as she gags and groans in the most grotesque way.

He then ragdolls her up to her feet by the throat and hair. With one hand still held onto her hair as she teeters there, arms by her side, fluid drooling down from her mouth. Defenseless, ready to be finished off. He slugs a few more uppercuts into her stomach then scoop her up and put her across his knee in a backbreaker. Pressing on her chin and thigh down, bending her in half for a sec before hammering her stretched out abs with elbows, double axehandle smashes and downward punches with one hand pressing down on her throat. He grinds the last punch into her gut as more fluid seeps thru her mouth before letting her roll off of his knee.

She's in a spread eagled position once again but this time starts convulsing in the most violent uncontrollable way, really sells it w/ her facial and vocal expressions. He kneels beside her and punch down "hiYAAA!" straight into her solarplexus. She jolts and goes out cold.

Like what she did to him, he wakes her up by using her beaten belly as stepping pad to walk over. He turns around and step on her one more time to walk away from the scene.  She then slowly turns over, clutching her stomach and start crawling slowly away, butt up in the air... struggling and groaning, then finally collapses, face first on her belly. Fluid pools around her mouth. Butt arches up a bit. Body still twitches a bit before scene fades.

Scene 2:
Starts out black screen... all you hear is Jessica's guttural grunts, and dull sound effects of her stomach getting pummeled. Then scene fades into her tied AOH in the midst of being used as a punching bag. More gut punishment mixed with a few face punches that knocks the spit/saliva out of her mouth. Fast and slow punches as well as a few kicks across her stomach. She sprays and spews (water) a few times in this. A final gut punch uppercut finishes her as she spews a jaw full of fluid. As she is hanging there limp, fluid drools down from her mouth (like when Eve as a superheroine is hanging) he continues to pummels her for good measures jolting her already unconscious body w/ each punch. He leaves and the camera zoom in, out, and around her. Fin.

https://femalekicksinfo.space/aiovg_videos/kevin-defeats-jessica/  - WATCH THE TRAILER HERE

•  

JackJay

Atemi: Jessica vs Jane 7
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 22 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/atemi-jessica-vs-jane-7/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Custom clip request:

IMPORANT: 30 versions of one punch to the solar plexus. After the punch, the girl always loses consciousness. 15 versions for Jane and 15 versions for Jessica.

https://femalekicksinfo.space/aiovg_videos/atemi-jessica-vs-jane-7/  - WATCH THE TRAILER HERE

•  

JackJay

Never laugh at Jane and Jessica
Full HD (1920-1080)

https://fekistudio.com/product/never-laugh-at-jane-and-jessica/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches, choking, arm wrestling and knockouts.

Custom clip request:

The video starts with about 15 – 20 seconds with Jessica and Jane busy with action for taping a new video in the 'Atemi series (so with similar action of the previous movies with one girl is punching the other. Just a very small part of this, just to start this video. No need to change rules etc.). Then Kevin and Jack are arriving at the 'gym'. Both men are mocking (and laughing) about what they see, because they think this 'girl battle' is looking 'childish' and 'pathetic'. The girls are stopping their battle and are coming close to the men, letting them know they're not be served by (not like) this type of arrogant macho talking and challenging the men for a armwrestling battle to show their power (this will be arranged via a very short chat from no more then a minute between the two
couples, with the men behaving cocky and arrogant taking female strength not seriously and the girls looking confident, knowing that the men are talking bullshit and that women are much stronger then men).

The armwrestling battle (please use a solid table for this, this https://fekistudio.com/product/may-shows-who-is-the-strongest-here/ table is great for it. Please let the actors armwrestling when they are sitting on a chairs) follows directly and starts with Jessica vs Jack. Jessica is ramming his hand to the table with huge power and speed within 10 seconds (let this happen in an extremely as possible way. His hand will be pushed down extremely hard and he's shocked when this happens while Jessica is smiling triumphantly). Both men are looking shocked, but Jack directly wants a rematch with their same arms. This time you can see how he's fighting, because you can hear him groan and see his muscles shaking because of the huge pressure Jessica is producing. But within 25 seconds he's beaten again after being under huge pressure whole the time. Jessica and Jane are smiling as the frustrated Jack says that his other arm is his stronger arm. But once again he's suffering and is beaten quickly with his hand being slammed down extremely hard (maybe with the table shaking when this happens. If this is not possible, it's no problem) Because of the lack of opposition Jessica demands him to leave the table to make place for Kevin. They have one battle where Kevin is giving everything he's got to save their male pride, but Jessica is just toying with him.He's suffering loudly, his muscles are shaking heavily, but Jessica let him struggle a little bit longer before beating him. The strength difference between them has to be huge! Then Jane is coming to action, saying she's wanting a real challenge, so she's facing both guys at the same time! (So with her left arm she's battling against Kevin and with her right arm she's facing Jack simultaneausly). Jane is really enjoying this fight, because she's in total control the whole time. The men are struggling and suffering loudly and heavy, but are desperate not to lose so they fight with all the force they're having into their bodies. But they can't getting Jane into problems, the men are just surviving, their defeat is unavoidable. Although she's having the men under pressure right from the start, Jane is even pushing harder during this battle and eventually she's ramming both male hands to the table that hard that both men are losing their balance when this happens and are falling on the floor. The girls are giggling about this, shouting about them, which frustrates the men even more!

This frustrates the guys that much that Kevin is desperately running to Jane to attack her with a uppercut, but she's blocking this easily by catching his fist and is breaking it (you can hear the sound of breaking muscles). She directly follows this up by twisting his arms roughly and puts his arms crossed on his back while she's holding them (so now she's having him very tight and in complete control. This has to look very humiliating). Then Jessica, who's enjoying while Jane is overpowering Kevin, steps to the still dejected Jack saying that 'know it's his turn to feel the 'childish Girl Power'. Jessica is grabbing him of the floor roughly and is putting him for example in a strong and tight standing chokehold or another hold or lock. As humiliating as possible. For preference she can follows this up by putting him on top of her knees for a backbreaker, but other action is also good as long as it is looking very humiliating. Now both girls having both men under complete control, so they're saying: 'Well 'guys. Who's looking 'pathetic' now?' Jessica and Jane are looking to each other with a wink, both wanting to restart their 'Atemi action' but this time not against each other but together against both male victims. So the last 4/5 minutes of the scene has to be VERY humiliating for the guys! Both mentally and physically shocked men are trying to defend themselves but are weak because of the

armwrestling beatdown and their suffering during the holds the girls are having them into before this atemi action starts, so they can't avoid of being just 'living toys' for both saddistic goddesses.

Please note: his first scene is after the armwrestling part mostly with the focus on humiliation. This doesn't have to be exactly like the atemi video's, but both girls are hurting and abusing both men very badly with very hard punches (please let this be more fast paced than during the normal Atemi videos). The men will be very dizzy and maybe beeing unconscious (but just being very dizzy could also be okay) several times (if they are unconscious the girls will be bringing their back to their senses every time) because of the damage both girls are producing. After the punches which will make the man dizzy or unconscious the girls will be enjoying and showing their total supremacy with some of the action during the atemi videos (like in the pics I've attached) by humiliating the guys by bringing them in embarrassing positions. (I will attach new pics as examples with one addiction that it would be great if the girls can slam the guys roughly down on the table. If this isn't possible, no problem) You can use your fantasy also. As long as the men are suffering badly and the action is extremely humiliating! The more extreme the action and the more extreme the humiliation the better it is! It would be great if both girls are beating and humiliating both girls mostly simultaneausly!This scene ends with the girls are carrying the men out of the room (and/or dumping them knocked out into a corner).

•