THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: The Hunt  (Read 781 times)

Offline dworth

• Karma received: 49
The Hunt
« on: 29-Aug-20, 11:31 PM »
New Story. Tried switching between the man and woman's perspective. I pictured Lana as looking like Betty Gilpin (from The Hunt, which inspired the name). This is just part one.

The Hunt

LANA
I could feel his eyes on me, walking out of the coffee shop. I got up to leave and felt him follow. Could be a coincidence. I turned a corner. He turned after me. Not a coincidence. He wants me. Good, ‘cause I want him. He’s on the shorter side, which I’m into. No doubt he’s stronger than me, but not by a lot, and judging by that little gut of his, I’ve definitely got the stamina advantage. It won’t be easy, but I wouldn’t be so into it if it was. When I have that cute little body in between my legs, begging and crying and worshipping, I want to feel like I’ve earned it. He seems like the perfect challenge. That’s why I just sat there and waited ever since he sat down across from me and started leering three hours ago. A lot of hunting involves just waiting.

JAKE
Girls like a hunter. They’ll pretend not to, but they want nothing more than to be stalked and chased and caught. I could tell this girl wanted it, the way she kept getting up from her table, bending over to get something in her purse, giving me a show of those long, taut legs, and that perfect bubble butt, gift wrapped in skin-tight, metallic blue leggings, big boobs hanging out of a matching crop top, long blonde hair. I’d guess she’s six feet, which makes her a full six inches taller than me, so I’m going to have go full Alpha. I’m gonna have to make her feel like the small little girl she secretly is.

LANA
I picked a coffee place near my apartment, and after a mile, I’m there. He’s been tailing me at twenty feet, and when I walk through my door, he stops, hesitating to come in. I look back at him, look him right in the eye and say “get the fuck away from me.” And then I walk inside and close the door. If he follows me after that, he deserves everything I want to give him. The doorknob turns. Game on.

JAKE
If she didn’t want it, she would’ve locked the door, so when the door turns out to be unlocked, I know what that means. I waste no time. I stride towards her, aiming to back her into a wall, and WHAM

LANA
I judo throw that fucker onto his back hard enough that I can hear the wind get knocked out of him. While he’s stunned, I pull his right shoe off. I go for the left, and he kicks me in the leg, and backs into a corner. “That’s fine,” I say “take a second to recover, while I explain your situation. You’re mine now. You don’t know it yet, but you are. I’m going to wrestle you, until you know that you’re mine. And when you finally understand that, and admit it, and I believe that you believe it, I’m gonna fuck you like you’ve never been fucked and it's gonna be glorious. Now my guess is that you’re gonna be a real slow learner. Most of the guys I play with are, especially the short ones. And I want you to know, that’s completely fine. Because teaching you a lesson is just as fun for me as what happens after the lesson’s been taught, so take all the time you need.” I see the rage building up in his eyes. He charges me again. God this is gonna be fun.

JAKE
This bitch is just begging to be throttled. I run to take those long, luscious legs out from under her, but somehow she wraps my head up in them, and suddenly I’m on my side, and they’re pressing against my neck hard. She’s probably squeezing with every ounce of strength she has, and fuck, it feels like getting my head wedged between boulders. My ears are covered by her thighs, otherwise I bet I’d hear her screaming with exertion, because this must be the hardest she’s ever squeezed…

LANA
I’m squeezing at about half power, enough to keep ahold of him, but not enough to tire myself out this early on. My hope is that he’ll struggle in vain for a while, and burn off that first wave of short-man rage.

JAKE
This girl may know a move or two, but now I know that, and she’s not gonna surprise me again. Once I get out of this, it’s over for her, so I decide to put everything I’ve got into shaking her loose. I thrash around and flail

LANA
God, the flailing is adorable.

JAKE
I start hitting and digging my nails into her thighs, and then Oomph!

LANA
The second I feel his nails digging into my thighs I put my elbow into his balls. I get up off of him, and he rolls over in agony. “No hitting, do you understand me? No hitting, kicking, scratching, or biting. Sorry, I should’ve said that earlier. Those are the ground rules. Are we clear?”

JAKE
“That’s fine,” I say. "I’m ready for you know."

LANA
 He gets to his knees, and we circle each other, on the matts I’ve set up.

JAKE
She’s smiling, like something’s funny. I’ll give her something to laugh about.

LANA
He charges, and puts me on my back, but I get in guard, put a forearm against his throat and choke him from underneath. “My name’s Lana, by the way. But you can call me Goddess. Or Mommy. Whichever you prefer.” But he pulls out of the choke, and pins my arms behind my head.

JAKE
“How about I call you cum-slut,” I say staring down at her. Then she bucks me and I go flying off.

LANA
“No, no, no, I call YOU cum-slut. You call me Goddess, or Mommy. Which will it be?”

JAKE
She’s ridiculously strong for a girl, but I’m stronger. “And take your other shoe off, cum-slut,” she says to me. “You look ridiculous with just one on.” I take it off and throw it at her. She catches it, and puts it off to the side, with a smile.

LANA
“Now take off your pants too,” I order him. He runs at me, and I go to put him in another scissor, but he’s a fast learner.

JAKE
I’m onto her leg locks now, and I throw them to the side and get her back. I lock my arms behind her head and hold her there. Time to establish control.

LANA
He’s got my arms locked, and his hands pressing down on the back of my neck, and I’m trying to roll out of it, but this little fucker is strong. He gets his legs around my midsection next, and squeezes. “How do you like a squeeze, huh, cum-slut?” “I don’t know. Tell me when you want to start squeezing” I answer back.”

JAKE
And that’s when I decide she needs some discipline, so I roll her onto her stomach, keep her arms locked and press her face into the floor hard as I can, pulling on that thick blond hair as I do. Now we’re cooking. Now we understand for all her talk, she’s just a tall barbie who knows a few moves, but that doesn’t mean I can’t make her mine inside of three minutes. I start to get hard, and to really enjoy myself. I grind against that bubble butt in the metallic blue leggings. I relax a bit.

LANA
This is what I was counting on. I feel his arms relaxing as he considers whether to take off his pants or my top first. Then he goes for it. He lets one hand go to his fly, and that’s all I need. I roll, which causes him to roll, and in the second that he’s trying to recover, I launch him halfway across the room with my legs. But that’s not what he was expecting, when he was eyeing them at the coffee shop. God, if he knew how many men have had their screams muffled by these thighs, and their lights put out by this bubble butt…well, he will know soon enough.

JAKE
“So you DO want your pants off,” she says, crawling over to me. “I can help with that.” And before I can sit up, she locks me in another one of those god damn fucking cheap leg locks on my head, except this time, her ass is in my face, like she’s taunting me for being so close, and holy shit, if I thought that last one hurt, this one’s like the god damn jaws of life, pressing against me. I want to scream, but I will not give her the satisfaction, and I’m so focused on holding it in, I don’t realize she’s taken off my pants.

LANA
“Let’s see what we’re working with cum-slut,” I say after I’ve got his pants off, reaching under his boxers and feeling the bulge.

JAKE
I feel her hand on my dick, and I get determined to take back control.

LANA
The reverse head-scissor is my strongest hold, and he’s simply not getting out, but I’m happy to let him tire himself out trying, so I keep fondling his junk. It starts to warm up for me. It gets bigger. It’s honestly a pretty good size, and shape that curves just a little bit upward at the tip in a way that my pussy really appreciates. “This is such a nice toy you brought me!” I tell him. “God, I can’t wait to really play with it later. You know what? I don’t think I can wait. I think I’ll just play with it now.”

JAKE
She licks her palms and starts rubbing it, and she’s kissing it, and holy fuck, it feels amazing, and for a second, I forget where I am, and just let her go, and I’m starting to feel the beginnings of an orgasm when she stops suddenly and says “but no. Not until you know I own you. So which do you prefer to call me? Goddess or Mommy?”

LANA
Suddenly the fury in him peaks, and he almost breaks out of my scissors. I ratchet up the pressure, and he struggles more. He manages to get out from under me, but my legs are still around his neck, so he sort of drags me around, which is cute, and a bit of a ride, and I’m laughing and enjoying myself when WHAM

JAKE
I send a knee into her pretty little head, and she falls limp on her side. I think it took her out, but this girl is dangerous, so I waste no time doubling down. I climb on top of her and rain down a few hits on her stomach. No sense bruising up that beautiful face. She’s still half-conscious from the knee, so she doesn’t even block the hits. “Mouthy bitch,” I say, panting, and regaining blood flow in my head.
“mmmm” is all she can manage. I rip her cute little top right off, grab her big juicy breasts and squeeze hard. “These are mine, you get me?” I reach under her, grab her ass, and squeeze harder. “This is mine too.” I rip her leggings off, and the thong underneath. I spread her legs open.

LANA
“And this is mine too,” he says, leaning in to smell me, and that’s when I drop the act, and squeeze like I’ve never squeezed before. “Didn’t I say no fucking kicking?” He can’t hear me with my thighs covering his ears but I don’t care. I’m pissed now. That knee is gonna leave a welt, which means I’m gonna have to give him at least ten.
“You fucking disobeyed me, cum-slut. Now you have to be punished.”
I squeeze hard as I can and let out a primal scream doing it. He scratches at my thighs again, but this time I just let him.
“Keep scratching, see where that gets you,” I say, squeezing even harder. I hear him scream a muffled scream into my pussy.
“That’s right. You fucking scream for me, you weak little, helpless fucktoy. SMELL ME, TASTE ME, AND SCREAM FOR ME, THAT’S ALL YOU’RE GOOD FOR YOU LITTLE FUCKING WHORE!”
He screams some more.
I resituate us, so I’m sitting on his face, and grinding against it. He’s stopped scratching and now he just flails helplessly. I start to feel good and wet; a screaming man between my legs always gets me wet, but I’m not ready to come yet. I know it’ll be so much better after I’ve conquered this little man, and shown him how small and weak he really is, so I scoot back off his face and onto his chest. He gasps for breath.

JAKE
Where am I. What the fuck is happening? Somebody help me

LANA
I slap him hard in the face, with palm and backhand over and over. Four times, eight times, twelve. “You will LEARN your PLACE, you little WHORE.”
“Please,” he begs. “Please.”
Nw we’re getting somewhere.

JAKE
“Oh I LOVE to hear you beg. Beg me some more,” she says staring down at me, her fierce scowl softening back into a smile.
“Please let me go,” I say.
“Goddess or Mommy. You will address me as Goddess or Mommy. Those are your choices.”
And even though I’m hurt, and exhausted, I’m still a man and that’s never gonna happen.
“Let me go, before you get in trouble” I say, defiantly.

LANA
I scoop his head up and pull it into my breasts, and hold him there tight. “Oh sweetie,” I say “I’m never letting you go. I’m gonna hold you hear forever, and ever, and ever.”
I feel him pulling away with all his might. He’s tired now, but this is the last of his energy, and I know if I can just outlast him in this hold, he’ll just be a toy from here on out. I squeeze his midsection with my legs, and his head with my arms. I put everything into it.
“You’re mine. You’re my hunting trophy. You should be proud to be my hunting trophy.”
He says something, muffled by my boobs.
“What’s that trophy,” I ask giving him just enough room to speak.
“I’ll call the cops when I get out,” he says.
“Honey, you came into my house. This is on you.”
He pulls hard, almost gets away from me, so I go with his momentum, and pin him on his back. I pin his arms behind his head, and grapevine his legs.If he was taller, I’d be looking him right in the eyes, but instead, he’s so short, he’s at eye level with my boobs, so I slap him around with them a bit too. God, I’ve never felt so dominant or so alive. “Goddess or Mommy,” which one’s it gonna be.

JAKE
I don’t have to mean it. I just have to say what I need to say to get out of here. “Goddess,” I say quietly.
“What’s that babe,” she asks?
“Goddess” I say a little louder.
“Scream it” she orders, spreading my legs out with hers a little further, and half from pain, half from desperation I shout…

LANA
“GODDESS.”
“Good boy!” I say letting go and clapping. “But see, now I know you prefer Goddess, which means I want you to call me Mommy."

JAKE
I stare up at her. “Fuck. You.”

LANA
“No, no, no,” she says. “I fuck YOU.”
I put the grapevine back on, and squeeze hard enough that I’m kind of afraid I’ll rip him into quarters. He screams. I shove his head into my boobs again.
“Say mommy, come on. SAY IT! Say 'thank you Mommy! I love you Mommy."
He screams something in between my boobs, but whatever it is, I know it's not "Mommy" so I keep going. His mouth is open mid-scream, and I take the opportunity to slip a nipple into it.
"Go on, suckle mommy’s boobs. Come on! Suck on them. Aw, you're nothing but a little baby, huh?”
He turns his head away defiantly.
I hold him there long enough to realize he’s so prideful, he will let me tear all the tendons in his legs before he says Mommy. God damn. This may be the biggest challenge I’ve ever faced. What fun! I let go of the hold, and he curls up in the fetal position, moaning in pain.

JAKE
This is the most helpless I've ever been in my life, and the thing is I WANT to suck on her boobs. I'm so scared and this beautiful, divine creature wants to comfort me, and hold me, and fuck me, and I want her to, but this poisonous toxic-masculinity in me won't let me admit that. And I just hope she can completely kill that part of me, without killing the rest of me in the process. 

LANA
How do I free this poor little man from his pride for good? What am I going to have to do? For starters, I pick him up and toss him on my bed. I get under the covers with him, and squeeze his small body between my legs. I look him in the eyes, and I can see the part of him that wants to say he's mine. "Don't worry," I whisper. "I don't care how long it takes. I will break you, and rebuild you how I want." He tries to pull away. Time to put him out for the night. I pull his head into my chest again until he passes out. I tie his arms and legs to the bed, so if he wakes up in the middle of the night he can't go anywhere. And I make him sleep in between my legs. That's his new home. He's gonna be a lot of work, but it'll be worth it. This is what the hunt is all about.
« Last Edit: 30-Aug-20, 01:47 AM by dworth »