News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

The perfect Sleeper Clutch

Started by antoninus666, 18-Jul-20, 09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antoninus666

''i am chung lee and my slave is only in bondage and obedient to me when he is in my sleeper clutch. then he is at my mercy and i do what i want with him.''
  •  

antoninus666

''a big mistake messing with me,no man can resist my sleeper-clutch after you submit you too will be one of my wrestling slaves!''
  •  

antoninus666

''dressed like a schoolgirl and then you want to wrestle me,my sleeper-clutch will teach you not to challenge me beg me for mercy then i will make it short!''
  •  

antoninus666

''this is how i like my opponents best,trapped in my sleeper clutch,no mercy,no high-fives,just pure submission and i will make you tell me that i am the wrestling goddess for you,go ahead and say it you bitch!''
  •  

antoninus666

Black Lana is physically far superior to me, so I will immediately apply the sleeper clutch, which she cannot resist and is at my mercy!
  •  

antoninus666

''oh yes paisley come in my sleeper clutch,i will not release you until you are my foot slave then kiss feet and worship my divine body forever,haha my little love slave!''
  •  

antoninus666

''there is nothing better than having an arrogant blonde slit in a camel clutch when i put on the mouth gag she is at my mercy and will be my slave forever!''
  •  

antoninus666

''ok my black pearl you mess with me and get to feel my super sleeper-clutch,no mercy,no task just an endless long sleep!''
  •  

antoninus666

''from my never escaping Camel clutch you will suffer long,you little bad girl!''
  •  

antoninus666

''this is my korean camel clutch,from which there is no release my sweet little american!''
  •  

antoninus666

''feel my sleeper-clutch you little bitch,when i am done with you,you will obey me and worship me!''

•  

keeleyfan43

Quote from: antoninus666 on 18-Jul-20, 09:23 AM

a very dominated evil sleeper clutch!

How cute is Peyton
  •  

antoninus666

''my sleeper clutch let's end this it's boring fighting with you you little weak slit!''

•  

antoninus666

I am Paisley and you are no match for my sleeper clutch with mouth clip you will submit to me and you will be mine
  •  

antoninus666

''come on strong man you will be my slave now there is no escape from my sleeper clutch.go beg your goddess you worm!''

•