News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

The perfect Sleeper Clutch

Started by antoninus666, 18-Jul-20, 09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleeperhold95

•  

RBAP

You're missing out on a good one.
  •  

antoninus666

Madison's irresistible self-designed sleeper clutch!
  •  

antoninus666

Vero has nothing to oppose Amirah and soon finds himself in a very dominant sleeper clutch which leads to unconsciousness!
  •  

antoninus666

Mary learns that Aislin has slept with her boyfriend and wants to give her her opinion, but Aislin turns the tables and puts in a clasping sleeper clutch and forces Mary to beg for mercy. Finally, she takes a picture of her victory.
  •  

antoninus666

Kim uses an extraordinary sleeper clutch against Stacy. Stacy is at the mercy of Kim but she does not give up so that Stacy soon wanders to the land of dreams and it is over with her.
  •  

Sleeperhold95

•  

antoninus666

The weak Peyton dominates a much stronger opponent with a wrap-around perfect sleeper clutch and kills her!
  •  

antoninus666

"Surrender to my irresistible Sleeper-Clutch and ask for mercy you little bitch"
  •  

antoninus666

Hollywood says to Robin: submit to me or my sleeper clutch will be your end. Robin has no chance she submits and is at the mercy of Hollywood. poor Robin .........

•  

RBAP

•  

antoninus666

´´Shut your mouth, surrender and submit to me my sleeper clutch you have no other choice, you poor fool´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´ calm very calm little victim, let it happen and surrender to your fate´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´ Surrender and let it happen from my captivating sleeper clutch you cannot free yourself my little doll´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´Do not oppose me your resistance is broken and you are in my clutches my little slave´´
  •