News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

The perfect Sleeper Clutch

Started by antoninus666, 18-Jul-20, 09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antoninus666

´´ Now I have you, my sleeper clutch forces you to give up and your resistance is broken! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´ Even men have nothing to oppose my sleeper clutch either you submit to me or surrender to me or cry like a little baby and ask for mercy, you little cock! ´´

•  

antoninus666

´´No man can oppose my sleeper clutch, not even you, you fall asleep and you are defeated! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´well who is the weak sex now, you are at my mercy, give up or fall asleep you have the choice you strong man! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´Shut your mouth and submit to your fate, no man has been able to escape my sleeper clutch! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´ Finally shut up, my self-modified super sleeper clutch with hand gag are you just delivered, fall asleep and pass out, you hooker! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´ Trapped and defenseless in my sleeper clutch, that's how I like men best! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´I love it when a man is in my power and at the mercy of me and then defenseless and very meek in my sleeper clutch! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´sumiko´s best sleeper clutch with hand gag ...... unbelievable! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´You will think about me for a long time, you little worm, especially about my sleeper clutch in which you will fall asleep right away! ´´

•  

antoninus666

´´Shut your mouth submit to me and enjoy my mouthclip-sleeper-clutch, my willless slave! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´that was it for you to escape my sleeper clutch is almost impossible! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´ very calm, sweetie very calm, just let yourself go. You get more and more tired and you will succumb in my arms of the sleeper clutch! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´You cannot escape the press of my sleeper clutch, you will slowly lose consciousness and prove once again that women are the stronger sex, you no-nonsense! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´ I don't even need a sleeper clutch for you, a camel clutch is enough, give up and submit to me! ´´
  •