News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

The perfect Sleeper Clutch

Started by antoninus666, 18-Jul-20, 09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antoninus666

´´oh yes you are not up to my classic sleeper clutch, let it happen and fall asleep my sweetie! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´No opposition to my sleeper clutch, stop fighting and just let it happen! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

'' Hard, tight and completely embraced you are trapped in my sleeper clutch sumiko, it's over with you and you fall into a very deep sleep! ''
  •  

antoninus666

´´ give up saya, you can´t free yourself from my camel clutch! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´You stupid american girl against the korean camel clutch, you are simply at my mercy and no liberation is possible!
  •  

antoninus666

´´ Please referee please, I've already given up several times, but you won't let me out of this devilish camel clutch, help me I just can't anymore! ´´
  •  

Sleeperhold95

•  

antoninus666

´´well you little asian mouse no more resistance? I think my camel clutch has done you! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´ give up, finally give up my camel clutch is your end! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´Oh yes, finally I have you in my camel clutch, give up or knock off what you want, little bitch! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´Less tell, little man, you can't get out of my camel clutch! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´ Suddenly no more big mouths when you hang helpless and defenseless in my camel clutch, just give up you oh so strong American woman, just laughable! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´OK I have enough, I have nothing to oppose your incredible Korean camel clutch, I surrender and submit to you! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´ How beautiful the arrogant know-it-all defenseless and delivered to me in my irresistible nail clutch!
  •  

antoninus666

´´Oh no, please do not put on the camel clutch, that's not fair, I surrender immediately and submit myself for all time! ´´
  •