News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

'Maledom' mixed wrestling discussion

Started by magicstar, 24-May-20, 11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magicstar

Quote from: DR on 16-May-20, 12:27 PM
Quote from: magicstar on 16-May-20, 11:29 AM
...not Roderic (he posts only maledom mixed videos, I personally hate them)
I could not agree more. While I understand that different people have different tastes, this is still Squeeze Queens, not Squeeze Kings forum, and it would be nice to keep it that way. Roderic is not the only one whose posts lean towards male domination, but he seems to be the leader in that field. I applaud his consistency, but his posts are definitely not my cup of tea.

If I may, I would like to propose a completely separate section for maledom (I HATE even writing the word!! :cnsr:). We have a proper division between F vs F and mixed since there are people who like only one or the other (or both, like me).
But if I am correct, 99% of people who are into mixed like the woman to win. In my case, this is just my personal taste, I like the woman to win NEATLY and be CLEARLY superior to the man.....I hate it even if the man wins a single fall.
Stanton was a master in this, in all mixed videos the man is beaten and dominated, and I am glad most of you like the Stanton videos I post.
And, as DR correctly says, this forum is called squeezeQUEENS: the women SQUEEZE and the man is squeezed, not the other way around.
I don't even look at the videos posted by some people because just the sight of the man winning puts me off.....so I might be losing good items where the woman wins.
So, my proposal, why don't you create a 3rd section with this kind of videos?
People who are interested will keep downloading them, and people who have no interest will not look at that section.
Again, this is not a criticism to people who like the man to win:I have total respect for everybody's taste and we know how different we can be inside the same passion. It is just my personal advice for a
better organization of the videos.
Always a million BILLION thanks for this AMAZING FORUM!!!!!
:r0x:
  •  

hate1991

There are tons of maledom forums out there. Just leave it out from here.

I really hate to see this scenes too.
dont be lazy, give thanks if u like =]
  •  

voayer

Quote from: hate1991 on 25-May-20, 02:02 AM

I don't think we're talking about maledom. Magicstar probably had in mind fights, where male win. Right?
  •  

magicstar

Quote from: voayer on 25-May-20, 04:59 AM
Quote from: hate1991 on 25-May-20, 02:02 AM

I don't think we're talking about maledom. Magicstar probably had in mind fights, where male win. Right?

Yes voayer, you are right, I would put all those videos in a completely different section
  •  

DR

Quote from: magicstar on 25-May-20, 07:45 AMI would put all those videos in a completely different section
Trash? I agree!  :lmao:

All joking aside, I don't think this forum needs a separate section. That would almost be promoting these kinds of videos. I simply just ignore them (thank God for preview pictures).
  •  

dark87dan

Quote from: DR on 25-May-20, 02:35 PM
Quote from: magicstar on 25-May-20, 07:45 AMI would put all those videos in a completely different section
Trash? I agree!  :lmao:

All joking aside, I don't think this forum needs a separate section. That would almost be promoting these kinds of videos. I simply just ignore them (thank God for preview pictures).

I'd aupport a separate section.  We don't get many male-win wrestling/fighitng videos.  I upload male-win now and then, I also upload fem-fem.  My tastes have changed a little bit over the years although I prefer female winning. Of course the other  option is just ask members to note on their post that it's male-win (maledom) so those who aren't interested can just ignore.

It's not a big deal, either way works for me.
  •  

RBAP

I think the forum needs to be inclusive in terms of tastes so there should be a place for these kinds of videos. A separate section would be appropriate if the forum leadership feels there are enough such videos to justify one.
  •  

ChicagoAlan

I agree. 

As  everyone here, my main interest is femdom, but I've found that if a video shows a pretty girl being destroyed by a guy it can be 'hot' also.
Maybe it's just because it's not what I'm used to seeing, but I definitely would go along with this idea. 
  •  

DR

With all due respect, this forum is called "Squeeze Queens" for a reason, and I always felt that was the right name. Allow me to quote the great Stewie Griffin (our Stewie here) who once said that the male domination videos are just a form of abuse of women. To me, that says it all. And btw, I so miss Stewie, and I hope he's okay, although that's unfortunately less and less likely. Miss you, buddy!  :'(

As for male domination videos, if that's okay with the majority, so be it. We all have our own fetishes, and mine has absolutely nothing to do with it. As long as it's in a separate thread, I will never look at it. Apologies to all those who do not think like me.
  •  

Zeus

* Moved the 'maledom' mixed wrestling discussion into this separate topic *

Perhaps I could start a poll on the 'issue', to see where the majority stands on this.

My own opinion - I do not care for male winning, but respect a few others may do. I do not wish this sub genre to ever grow *too much* here, but can tolerate its presence on a small scale.

So, no plans to start a whole separate sub section for males winning, IMO. I'd say either we leave it as it is, ie, occasional 'maledown' posts sprinkled here and there, OR, we have a separate thread called something like "Where a Male Wins..", where all these posts will go. Last option would be to ban it completely.

•  

DR

Quote from: Zeus on 04-Aug-20, 12:17 PM
I do not wish this sub genre to ever grow *too much* here, but can tolerate its presence on a small scale.
You said it all right there. Personally, I always take a look at the thumbnails, and if I see anything other than the total female domination, I don't download it.  I don't even care who wins, the girl has to be in total control. ;D

Having said that, I understand that there are folks who may not be as extreme as I am, so occasional male wins...very occasional, btw  ;D should be tolerable. I won't download them, and will appreciate very much a proper thumbnail attached, or a "warning" in the message.

A separate section may be a good idea, but how do you make sure it doesn't "grow too much", as you said?

It will be interesting to hear what other members  have to say.
  •  

dark87dan

A simple solution would be for the poster to simply put somewhere in the title "male wins"

If we start subdividing too much we'll get to the place where to satisfy the festish of fans like magicstar and DR we'd end up with sections like "Women totatlly dominates", "Women dominates", "Womes sorta kinda dominates", ad nauseam.

Let's use the axiom of KISS.
  •  

DR

LOL! "Women totally dominate" and "Women dominate" would certainly be the ones visited by me.  ;D However, my favourite category by far still remains F vs F. That's where a woman definitely dominates.  ;D
  •  

magicstar

Quote from: DR on 04-Aug-20, 11:34 PM
LOL! "Women totally dominate" and "Women dominate" would certainly be the ones visited by me.  ;D However, my favourite category by far still remains F vs F. That's where a woman definitely dominates.  ;D

<R0x>  :r0x: :3xc: :Clap: :cl: :brv:
  •  

magicstar

On a more serious level: as I said before, we all have our preferences and I do respect everybody's taste. Moreover, as somebody rightly said, taste might change and does change with time.
However, I think that the common denominator in this forum is that the Woman (capital letter) is stronger/better than the male (no capital letter) and that is why this is called "squeezequeens".
And the emphasis is on the SQUEEZE element: the woman does not just win, dominates, beats....ok for all these, but the wonderful part is that the Woman SQUEEZES and the man IS SQUEEZED.
With all the due respect, I think that "male winning", whatever we want to call it, is just....out of topic. There could be a different forum where the male wins and I would just not join it.
Eric Stanton understood this perfectly.
Thanks always for everything
:r0x:
  •