News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

HQ Sub-Boards

Started by Matey, 23-Mar-14, 08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kikospbr4

Well, I am one of them that lost the HQ access :(.
Fair enough, because I have not posted for a while.
Anyway,  I resumed to post in the regular forum again, hope one day I gain the access again and after that keep the access with regular post.

Regards,
  •  

Zeus

1. For those who wondered why some few members with very little or even no posts have reached HQ access.. Those few peeps administration knows from elsewhere from the past, and feels confident granting HQ access to via donations.

2. New unknown forum members still cannot buy their way into HQ (I get a lot of PM requests from those). This has been like that since the early forum days, and while it's tempting to charge for access to help pay for the forum, I do not wish to go that route  ;)

3. Those who may be active, trustworthy members of our community, but their contribution value is not quite up the HQ level (contributing old material only for example), or even those who lose HQ access for inactivity and become active again trying for re-approval, those may actually be good candidates for donating where it may help 'em get over that hill and reach the coveted HQ grounds, so to speak. Each such case is judged and decided on individually.

Lastly, if your PM's regarding HQ go unanswered, either I'm too busy to reply (try to remind me a week/month later) or your posting or security status is not up there to be considered for HQ access.

Hope that clears it up a bit  :Pol:

•  

mikeywrestler

Cheers for that clear up.  I would love to get access to HQ and will keep doing my best. :)
  •  

rhett54

Quote from: Zeus on 19-Mar-18, 04:36 PM
1. For those who wondered why some few members with very little or even no posts have reached HQ access.. Those few peeps administration knows from elsewhere from the past, and feels confident granting HQ access to via donations.

2. New unknown forum members still cannot buy their way into HQ (I get a lot of PM requests from those). This has been like that since the early forum days, and while it's tempting to charge for access to help pay for the forum, I do not wish to go that route  ;)

3. Those who may be active, trustworthy members of our community, but their contribution value is not quite up the HQ level (contributing old material only for example), or even those who lose HQ access for inactivity and become active again trying for re-approval, those may actually be good candidates for donating where it may help 'em get over that hill and reach the coveted HQ grounds, so to speak. Each such case is judged and decided on individually.

Lastly, if your PM's regarding HQ go unanswered, either I'm too busy to reply (try to remind me a week/month later) or your posting or security status is not up there to be considered for HQ access.

Hope that clears it up a bit  :Pol:

Zeus - thanks very much for this clarification.  I appreciate this forum very much and have donated in the past.  I don't think I will ever make the cut for HQ access, but I would like to make another donation anyway.  Unfortunately, I forgot how to do it.  Can you (or somebody) point me to the instructions on how to donate?  Thanks!
  •  

Zeus

Quote from: rhett54 on 22-Mar-18, 07:25 AMCan you (or somebody) point me to the instructions on how to donate?  Thanks!

:PM:

•  

hauladar

hey, i want to get access to the HQ club. how do i gain access? how many clips must i post? what should i do? can anyone help me please
  •  

LadyStrongStyle

Quote from: hauladar on 29-Aug-20, 11:46 PM
hey, i want to get access to the HQ club. how do i gain access? how many clips must i post? what should i do? can anyone help me please
...Read the first post of this thread? ???
  •  

jiggle

Whats the criteria of becoming HQ member?
  •  

bostoncrab52

you have to be 65+
you have to have 100+ posts

i take the piss obviously

i was a member a while back when i had time to spend on the site

keep working at it your day will come
  •  

tvwatcher38

Quote from: jiggle on 18-Aug-21, 12:43 PM
Whats the criteria of becoming HQ member?

All the previous posts by moderators, HQ members (as well as former HQ members), as well as Zeus himself located here on this subject should be enough to guide members who have this question that keeps popping up.

While info contained here can be viewed by some as too general & not enough in detail, it really isn't. Members just have to read & absorb info with an open mind, IMHO.

Since we are all mostly unknown to each other, your entire time on the forum is taken into account when being considered for promotion. This goes for anything from the quality of your posts( new, old, re-post, streaming, etc.) to your ability to follow the rules, attitude, etc.

And for those that keep obsessing about why so & so has been promoted while you haven't been or someone you feel should be I say this:  :stpp:

From my time on the forum I can state something with a good confidence level, Being promoted right away or early into your posting on the forum is extremely rare!

Would you invite someone that you don't know off the street & into where you live, or would you be more confident inviting friends you know, friends of friends, or at least acquaintances that you've known or have gotten to know over time ?

Any new or existing member( who have never posted) that is unknown is someone off the streets. You become acquaintances as you post & you're more known as you consistently follow all the rules as well as post.

It was 2 Years from time of my first post until I was promoted.

Where there other people promoted more quickly at that time, absolutely. Not all are still there, by the way.

Did I pm HQ members, moderators, Zeus, asking what it takes or when will I be promoted ?  That would be a no.

Seeing so many people imploading over time because they didn't like that they weren't promoted, or the mods treated their posts, etc. I decided to learn from the history of the forum & all that came before me.

I decided to enjoy my time on the forum, if I got promoted great, if not it wasn't meant to be.

Now I know that some of you reading this will say it's easy for me to say & pick apart what I am saying, as I'm what some of you refer to as an "elite" member of the forum who has abandoned all the members of the regular forum.

But for those of you with that mindset I will say this, you're missing the whole context of this post & it's many points.

•