News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

HQ Sub-Boards

Started by Matey, 23-Mar-14, 08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matey

HQ Video Sub-Board Annoucement

Dear fellow forum members,

We are excited to be opening new High-Quality (HQ) Video section:

HQ Videos (F-M)  and  HQ Videos (F-F)

You will find it right inside the current Videos [Mixed] / Videos [Fem] sections.

Both the current open main section and its HQ subsection will exist in parallel. Topic contents inside the HQ board will be viewable to valuable quality forum participants only.

How do I gain access?

The HQ board is not for everyone. In order to see this valuable-forum-contributor-only board, you need to be just that - a valuable forum contributor. Many of the current quality posters are getting approved, effective immediately :)

If you're new or haven't been active yet, you'll need to start participating in forum activities. Start regularly contributing quality videos of your own in the open section. Chime in discussions, post good stories/images, review your session experiences, give karma/like/thank-you posts when appropriate.

The exact approving criteria or timeframe is not set in stone. Your entire forum presence & posting history will be looked at individually before approving. Be patient, continue being a good asset to the forum, and admin/moderator will grant you full HQ access once/if you qualify.

Once approved, what video section do I post in?

You are still free to post in whichever board you prefer. All (or none) of your current videos posted in the open section can be moved inside the approved-members-only HQ board upon your request.
You may choose to post some videos in the open board, while reserving the best or newest for the HQ.
You may continue to post all your videos in the open board.
You may cease posting to the open board and contribute inside HQ only.
The choice is yours (note however that at least one contribution per month should be made inside the HQ board to keep HQ access).

How do I keep access?

You must remain an active forum member, and at least one of your contributions per month should be made inside the HQ section.

Why is the HQ restricted?

One of reasons HQ section's being started is due to multiple complaints by our top content posters that their SqueezeQueens forum contributions are being spread to YouTube and other places on the net. Moving their contributions to an area where access is earned and not given limits number of incidents this happens.

Also, some people only take and never give.. and that is fine. For them, there is the open video section along with the rest of the whole forum to access and enjoy. If they ever decide they want to see more, they can become active and get approved for the full experience.

Matey

HQ Member List

[currently approved - April 2014]

Blicker
ChicagoAlan
darkevangelist
DR
femfightwatcher
Fresh P
Grem
IGOR
jiminy
karo70bogy
kostag1961
lou994
malderat
marsmen
michael92755
onlyone26
paul0415
QZR1712
RBAP
revanyo
spiezer
Stewie_Griffin     
ulysess
vhailor   

Notes:
Few on the current list barely got in and will need to show more activity to keep their HQ access.
Several other members currently just need to become more active again to gain their approval.

Edit:
-----
HQ [currently approved, always up-to-date] List here
  •  

Matey

Couple HQ members lost HQ access due to not contributing (few more will at next check-up, if they don't become more active).

Also, several new members got HQ appoved (and few more will at the next check-up)  ;)
  •  

kikospbr4

First of all happy new year for everyone.

I have a doubt: what is the frequency of the check-ups in order to verify if a member deserves or not the access to HQ sub-boards?

Thank you!
  •  

zell04

Wow. First time I read this.I'm sure I will become a member HQ soon or very soon:Pol:;)
  •  

Matey

Quote from: kikospbr4 on 02-Jan-15, 09:09 AMwhat is the frequency of the check-ups in order to verify if a member deserves HQ...
Some qualify very early while others never get there. Rest fall somewhere in the middle. Best to be very patient, do your best and hope for the best. That's all what's left to say about that.
  •  

tha56

Hello all.

Ok I am not very new here, havent posted at all but I had to say something about this HQ system, since it seems very odd to me.. So here are some topics you might maybe take a better look at:

1. So if I get this right, you have to post videos, give karma and contribute and continue doing so to get into the HQ area and stay there? Thats funny, since I see people with 0 posts being HQ-vertified? That doesnt make much sense at all since it goes against the rules of it? Might wanna rethink that.

2. The HQ area was created because people posted videos from here to other free sites? And yet still you encourage people to post videos in the "free" area that still get posted on other sites? Why not lock the whole site and just let a handful in over and over then? Do you understand what im trying to say? And also how do you guys know if the videos that are posted in the HQ area doesnt get out to free sites? Its just insane .. :P

3. I am no trying to get into the HQ area, it feels rather useless to me, but it might be a good idea to maybe change the system to sort of maybe 30 or 50 post and then you get in? And I have seen some of you post videos for 50 karma on other sites that are free here? I Think the person I'm talking about knows. And by the way this quote:
"Some qualify very early while others never get there. Rest fall somewhere in the middle. Best to be very patient, do your best and hope for the best. That's all what's left to say about that."

So you are saying if I would post 2000 give 500 karma I could still never get there since the checks never happens? Good way to treat members I gotta say.

4. Lastly, these are my opinions. I do not care if you dont like them or even care about them .. just had to Point out the flaws in the system. I do have some experience in this since I am member in loads of forums/websites and never had such bad restrictions.

It is a good site, I love it and you guys seems very nice and have made a well functional forum, but it gotta change :) And for all of your haters that are now gonna post "aww buhu" and "your just a leecher" .. Well yeah with these rules I rather post in other forums or sites, especially one that is very nice and better, there you can see my videos and Watch them how much you all like :)

Over and out.

•  

Ronald_Frump

Hi tha56,

Thanks for expressing your opinion. I've no intention of posting  "aww buhu" and "your just a leecher" lol  ;D rather, I'll try and address some of the issues you've raised.

Quote from: tha56 on 14-Feb-15, 04:46 PM
Hello all.

Ok I am not very new here, havent posted at all but I had to say something about this HQ system, since it seems very odd to me.. So here are some topics you might maybe take a better look at:

1. So if I get this right, you have to post videos, give karma and contribute and continue doing so to get into the HQ area and stay there? Thats funny, since I see people with 0 posts being HQ-vertified? That doesnt make much sense at all since it goes against the rules of it? Might wanna rethink that.

Posting videos, giving karma etc. is simply a way to earn trust and prove oneself worthy of admission to HQ. When you see someone with 0 posts getting approved, it will be a person who already has impeccable credentials (from elsewhere) and is a "known quantity".  If you were making an action movie, with a bunch of unknowns turning up for the lead role and then suddenly Matt Damon walked in, you'd fast-track him to the final auditions, wouldn't you? Same principle applies here.  ;)

2. The HQ area was created because people posted videos from here to other free sites? And yet still you encourage people to post videos in the "free" area that still get posted on other sites? Why not lock the whole site and just let a handful in over and over then? Do you understand what im trying to say? And also how do you guys know if the videos that are posted in the HQ area doesnt get out to free sites? Its just insane .. :P

90% of the HQ content has never been posted on other forums and we've been up and running for just over 2 years - insanity has nothing to do with it. Could it happen in the future? Sure, but there's an asteroid which might hit the Earth in the next 20 years and I ain't losing any sleep over that either.  :o

3. I am no trying to get into the HQ area, it feels rather useless to me, but it might be a good idea to maybe change the system to sort of maybe 30 or 50 post and then you get in?

Hmm...not really. Anyone can amass 50 posts, but does that indicate that they are in a position to make regular High Quality contributions? I think the criteria has to be more than merely numeric.

And I have seen some of you post videos for 50 karma on other sites that are free here? I Think the person I'm talking about knows.

People are free to post what they want, wherever they want - either in our public section, or on a myriad of fetish forums. All we ask is: what gets posted in HQ, stays in HQ.  8)

And by the way this quote:
"Some qualify very early while others never get there. Rest fall somewhere in the middle. Best to be very patient, do your best and hope for the best. That's all what's left to say about that."

So you are saying if I would post 2000 give 500 karma I could still never get there since the checks never happens? Good way to treat members I gotta say.

What this means is, there is a quality/quantity balance which has to be factored in by the mods. You can become a karma-king in the public section, but for HQ, you must show some indication that you are willing and able to share stuff that isn't found on all the other forums. Batch admissions are made at regular intervals by the Boss - and there are some great up-and-coming posters who will be first in line, the next time that happens.

4. Lastly, these are my opinions. I do not care if you dont like them or even care about them .. just had to Point out the flaws in the system. I do have some experience in this since I am member in loads of forums/websites and never had such bad restrictions.

So am I. Since the late '90s. From Asian, Middle Eastern, European and American forums, through to those in the Russian Federation - and I've outlined the reasons for our "system" above.

It is a good site, I love it and you guys seems very nice and have made a well functional forum, but it gotta change :) And for all of your haters that are now gonna post "aww buhu" and "your just a leecher" .. Well yeah with these rules I rather post in other forums or sites, especially one that is very nice and better, there you can see my videos and Watch them how much you all like :)

Over and out.

We are a democracy, not a dictatorship, so we always empower the individual to give their point of view.

Peace, dude and don't leave it so long before posting, next time!  :r0x:

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

femwars

Nice post Stewie. I have a little something to add, hope thats ok. Simply put, i havent been to a forum quite like this one before. Most of the ones i used to bum around on were either full of pilchards, had innappropriate content, or just plain sucked ass. (in a really bad way). This one, does none of those things. I dont have to worry about viruses here, or flamers, people who are all take take take and no giving. Here, we all share. :) Now, i have a ton of wrestling/cf/boxing/trib/fs/fvf/fvm etc etc...some of it bought. Some of it...acquired through other means. I drop in here, i do my searches and upload what i think people will enjoy, and in exchange i leave some karma and get new videos. I look at it like this...this whole site is meant for us all to come to, and do a swap shop y'know. We're all sharing/trading...and its all for free. The nature of my uploads may lend me to thinking i will never get to HQ...BUT...if i dont, its not the end of the world as there will always be people here posting in the open forum. Is it a perfect system? Absolutely not. There isnt such a thing. (Possibly Skylar Renee. Possibly). What it does do though, is offer an awfully good service, with some genuinely cool people here, and somewhere to come for quality material.

HQ or not, SQ still rules regardless. Just sayin...
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Thanks for giving a well-balanced viewpoint, femwars   :goodjob:

I'd just like to add that my twopenneth, by saying that HQ isn't the be-all and end-all of SqueezeQueens. The much-derided public section is constantly being updated with interesting stuff and even extensive collectors may find the odd gem turning up. I personally upload 50 x or more in public than I do in HQ. Can you find the vast majority of material posted in Public elsewhere on other fetish forums? Sure - that's because everything shared on the internet goes viral these days.

So leaving HQ aside for a minute, what does SQ "public" offer to normal members, that these other fetish forums don't?

1. Easily accessible content

This forum is more Content-Specific than the other forums. Separate categories for mixed and femfight. Lots of the other "wrestling" and "fighting" forums are basically dying a death. "Cash-posters" (who make money out of the number of downloads) prefer to bury all their wrestling/fighting material into General Femdom topics - so you will find yourself wading through threads of maybe a thousand pages, with very little chance of finding what you want.

2. Fast filehosts

When you DO find what you want on these other fetish forums, it will probably be on the crappiest file-hosts, such as k2s, or datafile, which will give an appalling download speed of 29 KB/s or some such nonsense. Cash-posters also tend to split larger uploads into two or more small files (to earn more money). So not only do free downloaders have to wait an eternity for the file to download, but they then have to wait an hour or more before they can download part two of the split file. Here at SQ, we offer much faster hosts. Many of our members upload to the super-fast MEGA - far more than on any other forum. You could argue that rapidgator is slow, but understand that when we drew up a list of approved filehosts, Rapidshare, Oron, Megaupload, Wupload, Fileserve and many others had recently gone bust, so we chose hosts that had weathered the storm and offered a balance of reliability, longevity and speed for free downloaders. This may change in the future, but for now, it is what it is. I use the multi-link host: mirrorcreator, which includes the approved rapidgator, but also has some very fast free hosts, such as Gamefront (for the US), Uptobox (outside US), Solidfiles and Zippyshare. So our members get more choice in this aspect, based on their global location.

3. Community & Chat

One of the more underused facilities, but there is ample opportunity for members to discuss all aspects of the genre. This is already getting more popular, as the forum membership grows.

4. Art and Literature

We have the basis to expand on both these categories, which will always attract real fans with a deep and comprehensive knowledge and interest in the subject.

So to summarize.....

.....by all means feel free to critique and make suggestions, but also try to take on board some of the balancing-acts which have to be made, in order to keep a forum like this, not only up and running, but growing into the Number 1 Forum of it's kind on the internet.

Thanks for taking the time to read!  :r0x:
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

femwars

...Yeah. That too.  ;D
  •  

llordzzx

this semi off topic, but i didn't think it was worth asking new thread to ask, and its kind of related to the ranking up in forum thing.

but what is a hero member? a member which is supposedly greater than a hq approved member, yet lower than a mod? and there is only one of.

you can see the position if you order members by position as in pic below, i was just curious how this extra super rank, higher than hq was earned, and how come people like stewie who is ridiculously active don't have it yet?

not a major question, just something i was curious about what its for? or if its like member of the month or something.

edit:.
just something else i found weird while looking through the members post stats in general was like there is quite a few hq members who have been in the forum for over a year, with under 20 posts, and some even with under 20 karma i was kind of curious how exactly that worked?

probably wont make friends for asking that last one haha, but will probably be very reasonable explanation why, still just a bit curious how all this works.
  •  

zell04

Quote from: llordzzx on 16-Feb-15, 09:19 PM
this semi off topic, but i didn't think it was worth asking new thread to ask, and its kind of related to the ranking up in forum thing.

but what is a hero member? a member which is supposedly greater than a hq approved member, yet lower than a mod? and there is only one of.

you can see the position if you order members by position as in pic below, i was just curious how this extra super rank, higher than hq was earned, and how come people like stewie who is ridiculously active don't have it yet?

not a major question, just something i was curious about what its for? or if its like member of the month or something.

edit:.
just something else i found weird while looking through the members post stats in general was like there is quite a few hq members who have been in the forum for over a year, with under 20 posts, and some even with under 20 karma i was kind of curious how exactly that worked?

probably wont make friends for asking that last one haha, but will probably be very reasonable explanation why, still just a bit curious how all this works.

Hello all.

Posting videos, giving karma etc. is simply a way to earn trust and prove oneself worthy of admission to HQ. When you see someone with 0 posts getting approved, it will be a person who already has impeccable credentials (from elsewhere) and is a "known quantity".  If you were making an action movie, with a bunch of unknowns turning up for the lead role and then suddenly Matt Damon walked in, you'd fast-track him to the final auditions, wouldn't you? Same principle applies here.  ;)

the answer its on top of this page :P . poste by Stewie
  •  

llordzzx

i did read the answer by stewie, and i get that. what im talking about is something different, i wont name this person, as not to single them out, but basically joined 2012, last active today.. (obviously still active) number of posts in his 3 years here?? 1! 1 post in 3 years.. now i get he might of had a really good rep from other sites, which is a good reason to jump to hq, but surely they then have to do something to continue being hq aproved, and prove there worth there rep.

personally i think 3 years is long enough for them to actually start posting... and well if they're not posting here they should of been demoted long ago. as there obviously still active, (active today!) and obviously leeching, while giving nothing back.

and maybe one or two of these has acceptable reasons.. but the sheer number of people below 20 posts active for more than a year, makes me feel like some people come here with good rep, get promoted up to hq, never do anything for forum, and get to keep that rep, leaching off the normal and hq boards for no contribution what so ever.

picture below of users profile, with name scribbled out.. but someone like that i think cant be explained by stewies explanation

there is others, and some with 0 posts this was just randomly picked example.

edit: looked at said users, single post, and it was effectively a complaint about struggling to upload another active contributors download.

and just decided to add 1 more pick to make point it was more than 1 user, and as not to single out person so much.

edit2: even better the person in second pic, despite obviously being pretty active, has never even give ONE person karama, and never posted, and been here for 2 years, received 0 karama too.

and there may be reasonable reason for all these active no contributing users being hq approved, but i would be interested in it, and i'm sure people who are actually in hq would be even more interested, as im sure they think that if they post in hq its with other active contributors, who will give back to them.
  •  

Zeus

I removed HQ access for some (over a dozen actually) of the members who have not been active enough as per our HQ rules. I could have removed even more, as a few more guys need to become more active if they wish to retain it.
  •