News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

The Female Wrestling Channel

Started by FWC, 21-Jan-13, 09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FWC

Episode 24 - The Return of London Rain - London Rain vs Electra Jamison

* – See this full length video, and all of our full length videos, for only $5.99 per month or $50 per year, and give Electra Jamison a sponsorship point and financial credit – CLICK HERE
* – See this full length video, and all of our full length videos, for only $5.99 per month or $50 per year,and give London Rain a sponsorship point and financial credit – CLICK HERE

It's been since the summer of 2012 that we filmed Episode 7 and 8.   London Rain came busting in like a freight train, and suddenly, disappeared.   Now, more clues are being revealed as to why she has been absent and it has a lot to do with Monroe Jamison.

Speaking of suddenly missing girls.............Electra Jamison is waiting on Charlee Angel to arrive.   She doesn't, but London Rain and her newly revealed sister Foxy Rain................do.

The fireworks are about to explode as London and Electra come face to face for the very first time.

See more Pictures from the Match and the Preview Video for this encounter:
CLICK HERE
REAL Female Wrestling www.femalewrestlingchannel.com
  •  

FWC

* – See this full length video, and all of our full length videos, for only $5.99 per month or $50 per year, and give Monroe Jamison a sponsorship point and financial credit – CLICK HERE

* – See this full length video, and all of our full length videos, for only $5.99 per month or $50 per year,and give Foxy Rain a sponsorship point and financial credit – CLICK HERE

Pre-Match Photo Shoot Pictures:

Last episode we saw the return of London Rain.  This episode, her sister Foxy Rain, is anxious to jump into the action here at the Female Wrestling Channel.   And, she wants to show everyone she has zero fear as she challenges our top girl Monroe Jamison right out of the gate.

To Monroe's surprise, not only did she find Foxy to be a handful, but suddenly she is plunged into one of her toughest matchups yet. Will Foxy Rain shock the Female Wrestling Channel world and upset Monroe Jamison in her very first time out?

Or, will Monroe do what she has done to every single other girl who has tried to face her, and hand Foxy Rain a loss?

There is only one way to find out!

VIEW THE PREVIEW VIDEO:
CLICK HERE

WANT TO INFLUENCE THE NEXT PART OF THE STORY?
Possible Custom Matches Available for Funding:
Prices start at $225

Lexxy Archer vs London Rain - "Might be already funded"
London Rain & Foxy Rain vs Monroe Jamison & Electra Jamison - Our first ever best of 7 fall tag team match -  "Might already be funded"
Foxy Rain vs Electra Jamison - This would be a good one!
Haley Davidson vs London Rain
Lexxy Archer vs Haley Davidson
Haley Davidson & London Rain vs Lillian Grey & Lexxy Archer
Haley Davidson vs Lillian Grey
Electra Jamison vs Lillian Grey
Monroe Jamison vs Lillian Grey
Monroe Jamison vs Lexxy Archer
London Rain vs Lillian Grey
Foxy Rain vs Lillian Grey
Foxy Rain vs Lexxy Archer
Foxy Rain vs Haley Davidson
  •  

FWC

* – See this full length video, and all of our full length videos, for only $5.99 per month or $50 per year, and give London Rain a sponsorship point and financial credit – CLICK HERE

* – See this full length video, and all of our full length videos, for only $5.99 per month or $50 per year,and give Lexxy Archer a sponsorship point and financial credit – CLICK HERE

Some Pictures from the Match:
Best of 5 Fall Real Female vs Female Competitive Wrestling!

See the Video Preview:
CLICK HERE
  •  

FWC

•  

FWC

Finally, it's time to get the story straightened out.   Episode 27 - Tying it all Together - does just that.

This episode is free for everyone to view!   
http://femalewrestlingchannel.com/free-full-length-episode-episode-27-tying-it-all-together/

Starring, Monroe Jamison, Electra Jamison, Johnny Ringo, The Hammer, and multiple mini-clips of the performers past and present.
  •  

FWC

•  

FWC

•  

FWC

•  

FWC

- Monroe Jamison has a new website - http://www.monroejamison.com

- Foxy Rain had 2 girls, 2 weeks in a row, flake on her.  It's a damn shame too.  Both ladies would have made for excellent matchups.   The search for her next opponent continues.

- We have been approved for Paypal at the FWC.  I still can't believe it myself, as there is so much bias out there on what we do.  Like I told the people at Paypal, look, the guys on TV in the WWE wear less than our girls and freaking kids attend their shows!  Look for it to be integrated into the site in the next week or two.   If you want to get on a Paypal waiting list simply email me - http://femalewrestlingchannel.com/contact-us/

- I'm going to be implementing something in the next month that I have been trying to accomplish for about 3 years.  I hope it changes the industry for the better short and long term as I expect for other producers and models to duplicate the method if successful.  Stay tuned.

- We are looking to possibly hold a private event here in Indiana in the summer if we get enough interest.   For those of you would like to do a meet and greet with the girls, get some autographs, get squeezed by their scissor holds, and be part of a filmed episode, simply shoot me an email with your interest.  I'm thinking you would probably need between $100-$200 plus the cost of travel and a local hotel.   Shoot us an email - http://femalewrestlingchannel.com/contact-us/

- My production quality (thank the lord) should hopefully be going up soon.  I have someone I'm going to be paying to teach me above the basics, and he is going to be helping us from here on out.   He was pretty shocked at my poor production methods and told me I have commited quite a few video sins.   However, I've made no secret of my shortcomings, and I'm glad I'm finally able to get some help because I think I have lost some hair in the last year by using the dreaded Windows Live Movie Maker.   My hair and nerves are ready to move on.  :)

- Updates might be slow this next week on the competitive female vs female wrestling end.  I think Foxy is going to have a mixed match with a great big guy that I want to call "Hulk Bunyan".   I don't think he likes that name as much as I do. ;)  We shall see.  Foxy says she is going to kick his ass and dominate him.  When this girl learns the moves, watch out, she is going to be dangerous.

- I am going to try to do one or two photo shoots this week or next week.   We are going to be selling sets of 25 (we will often throw in more) for $5 per set.   We are going to explore various scenarios, holds, etc that will appeal to fans who might not like the fact that our video storyline is now strictly competitive action and would like to see scenarios played out that we can't do in the unpredictable fan driven storyline we run.    For fans who want to buy a photoset with their favorite girls, the cost is only $75, and we email you all the raw images which often number in the hundreds. 

- Most of our girls experience geniune excitement when one of you "sponsor" them by signing up through their personal affiliate links to start your membership at the Female Wrestling Channel. I often get text and facebook messages of glee immediately after they get the email that someone new signed up.  I wanted to set something up where the girls can make money outside of simply wrestling on the mat.   If they get a lot of fans that continue to support them, not only are they going to work harder, and take this even more seriously, but it's going to send a strong signal to girls we try to recruit.   If you have the funds, and you are curious about what we are doing, please consider spending $5.99 per month (recurring) or $50 per year (one time, no recurring) to support our efforts.   If you start your membership under one of our girls, not only does she receive a "sponsor point", of which we display on the right hand side of the Female Wrestling Channel homepage, but she also receives 40 percent monthly of your ongoing subscription.  So, if you spend $5.99, she will receive $2.40 each month you stay on.  If you spend $50, she makes $20 flat.  You can sign up under the girl of your choice by navigating to the "Performer's Page" linked here - http://femalewrestlingchannel.com/category/the-performers/   

- I'm working on getting my girls more comfortable with the idea of doing Skype.  "So far" the fans that have skyped with Monroe Jamison, have not only  been incredibly awesome people, that we are slowly becoming friends with, but Monroe loves it as well.  I'm trying to warm the other girls up to the idea of doing Skype sessions.  We want to be one of the first modern era female wrestling companies that really gives our fans the chance to communicate with our girls via video.   They want to get serious about this.  I keep convincing them there is a market.  Prove me correct.   It's only $10 for 10 minutes to talk to them.  Nothing rude or lewd please.  Pick out who you would like to Skype with on our Performer's page and then send me an email - http://femalewrestlingchannel.com/category/the-performers/

- I'm slowly figuring out my new website.  I actually for the first time really, really love the things I can do with it.   I'm going to be outsourcing a few jobs I need done on the site and it should have a bit of a different look in the coming weeks and months.   Nothing drastic, just something a bit more visually appealing. 

- People think I'm smart at internet stuff, but I'm obviously not.  I'm waiting for my photographer to make me some banners for our affiliate program.   Do you have a website?  Would you be willing to promote the FWC, or your favorite girl or your choice, on your website?   If you sign up straight through us, you make a recurring 20 percent on anyone that gets a membership through your website.   However, if you sign up through your favorite FWC girl, she will make 20 percent from any sales that come from your website, and, she will get a sponsor point for each one.  We would make you a flash banner that says (for example) "We support Haley Davidson".   This is a good way to monetize your website and support us at the same time.   If you want to sign up through one of the girls, email me first, and I will send you the link for them and get a banner made.  If you want to sign up through us right now, and simply put a text link up, or get signed up and ready to go for when we get our banners, you can get going immediately here - http://femalewrestlingchannel.com/affiliates/account/index

- The Catfight Report and Catfight Fantasy Girls.   Does anyone remember those websites?  I still remember them.  I will go down in history as the guy who taught Chasey Lain how to copy and paste on a computer.  I have some ideas for both.  I don't know how soon I will get to work on them, but I want to switch them to new websites, get a new team of writers, and also work on getting new models for Catfight Fantasy Girls.   If anyone is interested in writing, or even potentially buying one of these websites, send me an email. 

- If any of you fans out there are interested in starting your own female wrestling side venture, and don't want to deal with the immense hassle of a website, and working with customers, if can cough up around $1000 to purchase yourself some mats, lights, and a video camera, we should talk about getting your very own storyline based show going on the Female Wrestling Channel.   We prefer real competitive female wrestling though we will consider good ideas and discuss monetization with you.   If you don't want to work with us, and just want to start your own, you are free to email me as I will still help you anyway I can as I'm a genuine fan of this industry and those of you who are willing to take it further.

- Fans have the power to force our hand on the next part of the storyline.  Want to break our plan and put two girls together?   Or a guy vs a girl?   It's only $225, we will give you a video shoutout, and if you have a business we might advertise it in the video if it's not overtly adult. 

- Last, but not least, please take a short moment and vote for your favorite active FWC female performer.   The winning lady gets $100 and a free fall in a future match.   The girls are getting really competitive.   Give them a boost if you will - http://femalewrestlingchannel.com/poll-who-is-your-favorite-fwc-performer-so-far-they-need-your-vote/

Look forward to meeting and working for more of you
-Ringo-
  •  

FWC

Not an FWC subscriber yet?

Start your subscription through Ashley Wildcat:  (Blonde)
http://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com/sponsorashleywildcat

Start your subscription through Haley Davidson:  (Brunette)
http://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com/sponsorhaleydavidson

(Starting your membership through the girls, rather than directly through the site, will give them a "sponsor point" and a recurring 40 percent of your subscription at no additional cost to you.)

Another new face has arrived.   Ashley Wildcat.   Give her a like on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/ashleywildcatmeow.

Legal associate by day, female wrestler by night.

You guys are going to like this girl.   She faces off against Haley Davidson in Episode 29.    Haley is looking for a rebound win.  If Haley loses, she will fall to 1 win and 6 losses.   Ashley, of course, is looking to go 1-0.

Also.

A new photoset is up.   Foxy Rain vs Monroe Jamison - The Climb to the Top.  I hope you guys purchase it.  It's only $5 for 25 pictures.   We will be releasing another photoshoot this week between Johnny Ringo and Monroe Jamison entitled "Domestic Dispute".   Monroe kicked my ass good in that one. 

Picture from "A Climb to the Top":

Check out our current photosets (only 2 at the time of this message) at this link:
http://femalewrestlingchannel.com/category/female-wrestling-photosets/

Lots of exciting things on tap. 

-Ringo-
  •  

FWC

First, some news and notes:

- Foxy Rain is a bit angry she has been stood up 3 weeks in a row.   She is willing to do a matchup for a total cost of $100 if someone is willing to fund her against a girl of her
choice for this coming weekend.    Hope one of you make her happy!
- Our new photoset "Domestic Dispute" between Johnny Ringo and Monroe Jamison is now available for purchase:
http://femalewrestlingchannel.com/female-wrestling-photoset-3-monroe-jamison-vs-johnny-ringo-domestic-dispute/
(Paypal payments will be going to Monroe Jamison's account this week until our new Paypal Pro setup is complete.)
- Interested in having your favorite girls or guys in a photoset or custom match?   Simply reply to this email.

MUST READ: New Penalties, Disqualifications, and Forfeit rules for matchups. Effective Episode 30.

PENALTIES AND DISQUALIFICATIONS:

Up until Episode 29, we had not set in stone certain penalties and disqualifications that can occur in an FWC matchup. As of Episode 30...........these new rules will be in full effect.

In-Match Penalties:
* 1st offense - Other girl gets "lock" position against penalized girl. (Penalized girl on back, opponent in mount position)
* 2nd offense - Penalized girl loses a fall.
* 3rd offense - Penalized girl loses the matchup and receives a disqualification.

Qualifying Penalties:
- Standing up in a matchup
- Punching, striking, or slapping someone........ intentional or non-intentional
- Hairpulling with the hands (unless otherwise agreed upon)
- Knees, elbows, or kicks to the face. (Anything deemed reckless or intentional will result in an automatic DQ)
- Kicking someone hard in the body could result in a penalty or DQ. Pushing off of someone with the feet will be allowed as long as it's not deemed a kick.
- Pinching, biting, or intentional scratching with the nails
- Choking - Any choke lasting longer than 3 seconds could trigger a penalty.
- If ladies go off the mat..........the lady deemed "in control" will be penalized.
- Eye gouging. Intentional or un-intentional.
- Using pressure holds, arm bars, or un-qualified submissions. (ie: sleeperhold, headscissors, etc)
- Intentionally twisting someone's wrists or ankles in angles they are not meant to bend. The goal is pins and submissions, not broken bones.
- Excessive odor. Our goal is not to embarrass anyone, but if a performer doesn't have the decency to take a shower and clean up good, it could cost her the matchup and her pride.

Forfeit:

- As of Episode 30...........girls that do not show up for an agreed upon and scheduled matchup will be forced to forfeit the matchup and will be assigned a loss and the girl who shows up will be assigned a win. Episode will be posted, most likely without video, but will be labeled FORFEIT in capital letters.

Email me your thoughts on our recent changes.   Want to help us grow even faster?   Please start your membership for only $5.99 per month or $50 per year through your favorite female performer on the PERFORMER'S PAGE:
http://femalewrestlingchannel.com/category/the-performers/

The lady of your choice will receive 40 percent of your subscription and receive a sponsor point as well.   You will get access to all of our full length video storyline as well as full length video contributions from other industry producers.

-Ringo-
  •  

FWC

We now have 3 subscription opportunities through Paypal.

1.   $5.99 per month (Recurring monthly)
2.   $50 per year (Does not recur)
3.   $99 (two year membership) - Short on cash?   Don't want to pay now?   If you choose this option, you can use Paypal's "Bill me Later" service, and have up to 6 months to pay the $99 in full to Paypal.   We get paid immediately and you owe them.    Also, if you do this package, we will throw in all 5 of our first photosets, and you will also receive a 10 minute Skype session with Monroe Jamison, face to face, one on one, that you will have 60 days to cash in on.

Wanted to do a little bit for the real, competitive mixed wrestling fans and for fans of scripted one-sided beatdowns.

Episode 31 - "Impromptu"
(And it really was..........Impromptu)

Ringo wanted to try something he never tried at the FWC.  He simply flipped the camera on for an episode.  Showed his giflriend's messy room (Monroe) and then challenges her to a match on the bed.   Will he win?   This is real wrestling!

Watch the Video Preview:
http://femalewrestlingchannel.com/video-preview-episode-31-impromptu-monroe-jamison-vs-johnny-ringo/

Start your membership under Monroe Jamison, give her 40 percent credit on your subscription, and give her a sponsor point by "clicking through" and then joining through this link:   
http://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com/sponsormonroejamison

Episode 32 - "Ambush"
Foxy Rain vs Monroe Jamison

Foxy Rain is looking to make her presence felt.  So, she drops in on Monroe while she is doing some Yoga, and to put it lightly, she beats the crap out of her.   How will Monroe respond in future episodes when these two go at it in real action once again? 

Monroe is 1-0 in real wrestling..........but will Foxy with a win after this?

View the Video Preview:
http://femalewrestlingchannel.com/video-preview-episode-32-ambush-foxy-rain-vs-monroe-jamison-scripted/

Start your membership under Foxy Rain, give her 40 percent credit on your subscription, and give her a sponsor point by "clicking through" and then joining through this link:   
http://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com/sponsorfoxyrain

Start your membership under Monroe Jamison, give her 40 percent credit on your subscription, and give her a sponsor point by "clicking through" and then joining through this link:   
http://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com/sponsormonroejamison
  •  

FWC

A first for us.  The winner will walk the loser around like a dog. 

This is real wrestling in ongoing storyline format!  We never know where the story will go, nor do our fans, due to the outcomes not being scripted. 

Please support one these two awesome girls:

* – See this full length video, and all of our full length videos, for only $5.99 per month or $50 per year, by "clicking through" the following link and starting your membership through Foxy Rain. She will receive a sponsorship point and financial credit:
http://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com/sponsorfoxyrain

——— SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR FOXY RAIN BY LIKING HER ON FACEBOOK ——
Here - https://www.facebook.com/foxyrainfemalewrestler

* – See this full length video, and all of our full length videos, for only $5.99 per month or $50 per year, by "clicking through" the following link and starting your membership through Ashley Wildcat. She will receive a sponsorship point and financial credit:
http://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com/sponsorashleywildcat

——— SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR ASHLEY WILDCAT BY LIKING HER ON FACEBOOK ——
Here - http://www.facebook.com/ashleywildcatmeow

Never miss an FWC update:
http://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com/newsletter

Show your friends you support real female wrestling by liking us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/femalewrestlingchannel
  •  

FWC

See this full length video, and all of our full length videos, for only $5.99 per month or $50 per year, by "clicking through" the following link which will start your membership through Kalista Daring if you click the join button. She will receive a sponsorship point and financial credit: 
http://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com/sponsorkalistadaring

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR KALISTA DARING BY LIKING HER ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/kalistadaring

See this full length video, and all of our full length videos, for only $5.99 per month or $50 per year, by "clicking through" the following link which will start your membership through London Rain if you click the join button. She will receive a sponsorship point and financial credit:
http://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com/sponsorlondonrain

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR LONDON RAIN BY LIKING HER ON FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/londonrainfemalewrestler

London Rain and Monroe Jamison stand face to face to start the episode.

Suddenly..........Johnny informs Monroe that she will not be facing London Rain.   Someone else will be.

Enter Kalista Daring.

Though Johnny Ringo sincerely did not know it...............Kalista Daring and Monroe Jamison have a very deep past with one another.   They were bitter rivals in high school and Monroe never thought she would have to see her again.   Upon seeing her once again...........Monroe ran out of the room as Kalista smiled knowingly.

Now...........Kalista will have her first female wrestling match ever against cocky and confident London Rain. Monroe is not going to want to see Kalista succeed at this.   However.............Kalista is as determined as they come and she wants to make London Rain the first of many victims.

London Rain is not having it and is looking at this as a wonderful chance to climb the ladder.

As for the match itself...........this was one the most hard hitting matches we have seen so far.   The action is fast and furious.

Who is going to win it?

WATCH THE PREVIEW VIDEO BY CLICKING THROUGH YOUR FAVORITE LADIES LINK HERE IN THIS POSTING!

See this full length video, and all of our full length videos, for only $5.99 per month or $50 per year, by "clicking through" the following link and starting your membership through Kalista Daring. She will receive a sponsorship point and financial credit:  http://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com/sponsorkalistadaring

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR KALISTA DARING BY LIKING HER ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/kalistadaring

See this full length video, and all of our full length videos, for only $5.99 per month or $50 per year, by "clicking through" the following link and starting your membership through London Rain. She will receive a sponsorship point and financial credit: http://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com/sponsorlondonrain

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR LONDON RAIN BY LIKING HER ON FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/londonrainfemalewrestler
  •  

FWC

A simple question.   Do you believe?

You can say what you want about me, but I think I have proven over the last 1 year and a half that I'm very passionate about this and that I'm attempting to go all the way.   You can say what you want about me personally, or my production methods, or this and that, but I will say that I don't know a single female wrestling producer out there that works as hard as I do for so little pay.

The only way you can work this hard, for such a small return, is when you love something and you believe in it.    Most of you couldn't live on my income.   However, I knew this was going to take some tremendous sacrifice, and I've sacrificed just about everything. 

I'm simply looking for 12 of you who believe in us.   12 of you willing to prove it.   

Here is what we are offering:

- Lifetime Membership
- Free monthly 10 minute face to face Skype session with the holder of your belt
- All past and future photosets will be absolutely free to you.
- 25 percent off all future custom match purchases.
- Front row seating at future events and free admission
- Special considerations on requests, emails, etc.

All of this is only $250. 

Don't tell me you don't have the money.   Any piker can come up with $250 in a 6 month period.   You can use Paypal's "Bill me Later" service and you don't have to pay a single dime for up to 6 months if you don't want to.

Don't tell me you don't want your wife finding out.   Is your wife really going to leave you if she finds out you like this?   If that would be the case, wouldn't that be a good thing, and not a bad thing?   What?   Are you going to get fired from your job for supporting non-nude female wrestling?   Very, very doubtful.   What?  Are your friends and family going to leave you in droves, because of your decision to spend $250 to support people who bust their ass to bring you pleasure in a dreary world?

Let's get real.   Please.

If you love this stuff, you live once.   Put your name on these belts.  Make a statement.   Stop apologizing for loving this stuff.  Take a stand.   I don't want to wait until the end of the month to get these funded.   I want to get to work.  I want these funded by the end of this weekend. 

We don't ask much, and not to mention, almost all of you reading this can admit we have the lowest prices in the industry for what we offer.   I've sacrificed, and I'm going to sacrifice a whole lot more, but I know this isn't going to hurt you, and more than likely, over time it could end up benefiting you tremendously if we go far with this thing as we plan to do.

Now.

If you think we are going to go on a joyride with the money, again, let's get back to reality.   We need upgrades and you know it.

Here is what your investment buys us:
- We get our new belts paid for.
- We will have enough for new wrestling mats (softer, as the current mat is absolutely destroying my ladies knees and feet!)
- We will have enough for a brand new camera for better HD video.
- We will have enough to install what we need to allow for live streaming of our matches.   Who is offering that?
- We should have enough left over for a couple of FWC banners, flyers, and business cards as well as some other small stationary things we could all benefit from.
I go through enough stress as it is ladies and gentlemen.   Do not make me wait on this.   

Here is the link to lock in your name on our belts:
http://femalewrestlingchannel.com/funding-for-the-legacy-12-the-female-wrestling-channel-championship-belt-and-the-female-wrestling-channel-tag-team-championship-belt/

Onwards
-Ringo-
  •