News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Looking for this video..

Started by keeleyfan43, 26-Jan-22, 09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeleyfan43

I'd say two years ago I downloaded a video which was an apartment match with sexy pins between two lovely blonde (European, Polish or Czech) ladies I think. The match amounted to a lot of dry humping and there was a guy in the background who told them when it was time up and the ladies jokingly complained there match was over.
The ladies seemed very experienced in what they were doing.

I'd say it was produced in the last five years or so. Can't remember for the life of me where I got it but I lost it due to a laptop break.

Anyone recognise any of these details?

Cheers
  •  

submittome7

Quote from: keeleyfan43 on 26-Jan-22, 09:47 AM
I'd say two years ago I downloaded a video which was an apartment match with sexy pins between two lovely blonde (European, Polish or Czech) ladies I think. The match amounted to a lot of dry humping and there was a guy in the background who told them when it was time up and the ladies jokingly complained there match was over.
The ladies seemed very experienced in what they were doing.

I'd say it was produced in the last five years or so. Can't remember for the life of me where I got it but I lost it due to a laptop break.

Anyone recognise any of these details?

Cheers

Hard to tell as it could be anything but based off your description you might want to start by checking out some of the following producers as they do fall into the category you described: FightingDolls, FoxyCombat, Mixedwrestlingzone

Again, it's hard to tell basing solely off a description without a picture but those might be worth a look.
  •  

keeleyfan43

I think it was similar to fightingdolls but kind of a more amateur feel :)
  •  

submittome7

Quote from: keeleyfan43 on 27-Jan-22, 06:37 AM
I think it was similar to fightingdolls but kind of a more amateur feel :)

Give DWW (Danube Womens Wrestling) a try as well
  •