News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

College-age Male Wrestles Five Mature Women

Started by headlock111, 10-Feb-22, 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headlock111

I'm 19, and the thought of wrestling older women takes my breath away.
Maybe the power of my older-women wrestling obsession has a bit to do with my being a ... virgin.
There, I said it.
I lie in bed at night, very hard with arousal, breathlessly fantasizing over images I play over and over in my mind in which I wrestle specific mature women I know.
In some of my fantasies, I wrestle curvy middle-aged female opponents — they're real women in my town — that have that just that little bit of added soft, sexy padding a woman in her forties or fifties tends to get. Other times, my fantasies have me on the wrestling mat grunting hard against a mature woman with some muscle; she's a tough fighter that really challenges my teenaged male body.
This wrestling fetish swelled up in me a while back when I was secretly prowling on my dad's laptop and found a video he'd downloaded and kept to himself. The video showed a middle-aged couple, man vs woman, wrestling. They were just regular-looking people, not super athletes, but the woman's tanned mature body, bare breasts, and aggressive attitude got my cock rock-hard.
That was the first time I'd seen mixed wrestling, and it gave me an electric jolt: I was hooked.
But am I going to spend the rest of my life just jerking off over my wrestling fantasies?
No. So, I came up with a plan. I'm currently taking a gap year before going to college, and I'm spending part of my time in — yes! — wrestling matches against older women in my town. Each of the women was intrigued when I contacted them about wrestling me. Some of them were quite eager, in fact.
Below is the first set of a five-woman schedule I recently completed. As I finish more sets, I may post them here if anyone is interested.
I structured the set deliberately so that I started out with some easy opponents, then gradually worked up to more challenging fighters. Here's the list, including the predictions I made beforehand about my probability of winning (fyi, sometimes my estimate was accurate, sometimes I was way too optimistic about my chances):

Ms. Carmac (regular middle-aged lady who has the hots for my body): 100%
Margaret (sweet senior-age lady who also has the hots for my body): 100%
Beverly (regular, curvy middle-aged lady): 90%
Claudia (senior-age lady but really fit and confident): 80%
Ms. Gordon (stout middle-aged woman that's beaten her teenaged son twice at wrestling): 70%   

I'm not a huge guy. I'm just 5'9" and 138 pounds. My size is a pretty good matchup, then, for most of these female opponents. To prepare for the sessions, I got serious about physical conditioning. I went on a pretty disciplined diet and weight training regimen. These days I'm lithe with firm lean muscles. Not super-strong, certainly not super-big, but I'm capable of giving most women a solid grappling challenge. 
Not that I would always win, as the info below makes clear. Pictures of each of these female competitors are at the end of this piece.

Ms. Carmac, age 45
(regular middle-aged lady who has the hots for me): 100% victory estimate for me 

Ms. Carmac has one of those luscious naked mature-woman bodies with a little bit of soft padding and lots of gorgeous, beckoning skin. For this match, she definitely was in the mood. Not in the mood to seriously grapple, but in the mood to flirt and show off her body — and enjoy mine.
She wanted us to do it, if you know what I mean. I was up for that, even though I was unsure of the best technique.
After tossing off a towel to reveal her naked fortysomething body, Ms. Carmac asked that we start out in a test of strength — not out for genuine competition but as a gambit so she could press her naked breasts tightly against me. That felt so fucking good ...
She playfully challenged my strength, making a big show of trembling her arms.
"Oh," she cooed, "your body — it's so ... firm ..."
I thrust my hips forward, crotch against crotch. She let out a little pleasure-moan.  Her breast tips were rock-hard: She was really into this body-on-body flirting.
We play-wrestled for maybe 10 minutes — she seemed to especially thrill to the full nelson I slapped tightly on her at one point, pressing my body firmly against hers. Eventually we tumbled to the mat and rolled around for a bit. I wound up on top of her. I smelled a smell I'd never smelled before (salty? fishy? pungent?) and noticed how wet her thighs had become.
She spread them eagerly for me and looked up at me.
"Do me," she cooed softly. "Please .. do me ..."
I did her. I did her good and hard. I gotta say, for my first time at it, I think I did pretty damn good. Ms. Carmac's orgasms (yes, orgasms plural; we screwed more than once that night) left her squealing and her body writhing like crazy. And after it was all over, she kept giving me looks of deep gratitude.
But really, I need to thank you, Ms. Carmac. You were my first! 

Margaret, age 61
(sweet senior-age lady who also has the hots for my body): 100%
I have to say, for a woman her age, Margaret has fantastic breasts: big, round, firm, inviting. She's a cute grandmotherly blonde with lots of curves. She's a friend of my grandma's, and when Margaret has been at some gathering that included me, I noticed in recent years that I'd see her scoping out my body.
When I called her up and asked for the wrestling session, she got so excited and nervous she could hardly talk.
It wasn't much of a wrestling match, of course. She doesn't know the first thing about grappling. She did try as best as she could, but I was in total control throughout. We tussled a bit, and I made a show of pressing my body against hers — "Oh, you're so strong!" she purred, melting against my 19-year-old body — and before long we transitioned to the sex.
It wasn't my dick she wanted, though. It was my tongue. I wasn't quite sure of what I was doing, but the orgasmic trembling that eventually resulted apparently showed that I was an adequate lover. Or at least an adequate boy toy.

Beverly, age 52
(regular, curvy middle-aged lady): 90%
This was a very satisfying session for me. Certainly it was one of the most stimulating for me.
My opponent, Beverly, is a friend of my mom's. I've long found Bev sexy: She has that thick, curvy mature-lady body, with oodles of beckoning, clear skin that I love to fantasize about. It's the kind of exquisite female body I want to fondle and kiss all over. It's my favorite kind of older-woman body type.
Bev was one of the women I used to fantasize about at night when my mind would envision scenes of sexy fantasy wrestle-play. 
Something else also was special in this match. Bev came to this session knowing how turned on I get by male-on-female grappling, and she worked to ratchet up my excitement in a really effective way: She really tried to wrestle me hard.
We're the same height and Bev has a weight advantage, but I'm stronger and far more skilled at wrestling. But all that said, she made me work for it — and I loved it.
This was the first (relatively) competitive match of the session, and we adopted a rule I used for all the competitive matches: The winner had to win three out of five falls.
No, Bev didn't win a fall. But she gave it her all, using her muscles — arms, back, thighs — to the maximum she could. I enjoyed seeing her smile when she heard me grunt several times in trying to fend off a rear naked choke she attended while we were scrambling down on the mat.
All this combined to make my cock throb like wild. Bev, in this spirited fighting-woman mode, was a tremendous turn-on for me. The orgasms we shared that day were special.
You're a fantasy come true, Bev.   

Claudia. age 66
(senior-age lady but really fit and confident): 70%
With this match, the character of the wrestling sessions turned dramatically in a new direction.
I just mentioned that Bev tried hard against me on the wrestling mat but was seriously overmatched against me. In this session, although I hate to admit it, Claudia — sleek-bodied, muscled, confident, 66-year-old Claudia — at times kicked my teenaged ass.
I'd given myself a 70% chance of beating her. I could not have been more wrong about my chances. Claudia is a wildcat, capable and determined, as she proved right from the start.
It started, in fact, with an arm-wrestling match as a preliminary. I found myself on the mat looking into the eyes of a gorgeous senior-age blonde, deeply tanned and absolutely confident — and totally naked.
The arm wrestling began: Our arms tightened and trembled. I thought I'd press her arm down steadily to the mat. I couldn't have been more wrong. It was a deadlock.
She smiled and spoke in a mocking tone.
"Oh come on — you're not going to let a grandma beat you, are you?"
I grunted, embarrassed. My arm ached. Claudia smiled.
Finally, her arm began to yield. She kept up a fight to the end, though. It seemed forever before I put her down.
She laughed, delighted. "Made you work for it, didn't I!"
This was only the beginning. As soon as our bodies locked up for the grappling, I could tell we were evenly matched. And her cockiness had me rattled. (In case you're wondering, that left my cock wilting. I was increasingly nervous and unfocused.)
We struggled for a bit, but soon we were down on the mat and Claudia wrapped her strong, tanned legs tightly around my waist. She squeezed, python-like. I whimpered pitifully.
"Come on — submit!" she said.
I struggled to break free. She repositioned her legs and gave me another squeeze — brutal and unforgiving.
I couldn't take it any longer — I cried out: "I give!"
Claudia let out a whoop of celebration.
Shortly we were at it again. Claudia wasn't letting up. I found myself on the mat, sprawled face down. Claudia was about to wrap her legs around my neck.
"No ..." I moaned.
"Yes ..." Claudia hissed. Her legs whipped around my neck and squeezed. Squeezed like hell.
"Say it," she said in an icy voice. "Fucking say it ..."
I whimpered. There was nothing else I could do: "I give ..."
Claudia released the hold and squealed her delight: "Oh my god! That's two submissions for me. Looks like this grandma is going to skunk you at your own wrestling game!"
I did have my dignity, though, and I was determined now to fight for it. Suffice it to say, to be brief, I made something of a comeback: By flailing and using tackling awkwardly but successfully, I managed to get my hot blonde opponent onto the mat, where I eventually — desperately — submitted her (first with a camel clutch, next with a leg scissors).
Now came the showdown. I was worried. Claudia made no secret of her fury at failing to close the deal against me.
As we faced each other one last time on the mat, I heard her mutter.
"Not this time ..."
She was right — I felt it in my bones that she was going to find a way to win. So ... I resorted to a cheap gambit: I'd noticed that one advantage I had was stamina. So I proceeded to prolong the match with a never-ending series of stall tactics — scuffling, flailing, time-wasting mat antics.
"Stop that shit! Stop it!" Claudia shrieked. "Fight me, goddammit!" She was breathing hard. Sweat was starting to glean off her gorgeous trim body.
But I didn't stop. I kept up the stall tactics. We went round and round, without cease. After nearly 15 minutes of this, Claudia was getting winded and visibly weary. At the appropriate moment, I made a tackle and brought her down onto the mat — hard.
I pushed her onto her stomach, grabbed her left arm and propped it onto my left shoulder. Then I moved my body forward and leaned ahead as abruptly and unrelentingly as I could. The pressure on Claudia's left shoulder was fierce and unforgiving.
Claudia whimpered, her eyes moistened with anger and pain.
I whispered to her: "Say it ..." 
She refused. So I leaned forward further. Her arm bend forward at an ugly angle at the shoulder joint.
Claudia cried out:
"I GIVE! I FUCKING GIVE! STOP!"
Wow, was that one pissed woman. She got to her feet and glared at me with furious bitterness.
"You little shit," she muttered, "I had you! I fucking had you, and you pulled this shit on me!"
"Nope," I said. "Won it fair and square."
That really pissed her off. As she stormed out, she threw me a final icy glance.
If looks could kill ...   

Ms. Gordon, age 60
(stout middle-aged woman that's
beaten her teenaged son twice at wrestling): 50%

This may well be my favorite match. Not because I did well (I sure didn't). But because it was super-stimulating to wrestle a woman who was both the physical ideal for me and who wrestled really skillfully and got me enormously revved up through the body-on-body contact.
To look at her, you wouldn't have thought that Ms. Gordon would have made an exceptional wrestler. She looks like a regular middle-aged woman who might see out shopping somewhere (except that, in our match, she was naked, mmmm ...). But make no mistake, Ms. Gordon knew her stuff on the wrestling mat. (Explanatory side note: Long after this match, I discovered that Ms. Gordon is Col. Gordon, retired military, with strong training in hand-to-hand combat. That explained a lot.)
Unlike Claudia, Ms. Gordon didn't act like a bitch during the session. In fact, although I did my best to make the match as competitive as I could, she kind of treated the whole thing like a grappling master class, showing me how skilled, confident wrestling can be done.
She also seemed sort of amused by how hyper-aroused and nervous I was by the sight of her gorgeous nude body. She gave a little smile when, at the start of the match, we stood facing each other and the head of my stiff cock popped out of my tight underwear to take a peek at her loveliness.
A few seconds later, my cock throbbed even harder when our bodies collided and in short order Ms. Gordon had me in a stiff headlock, using her weight skillfully to control and get me down to the mat.
I loved how her naked body pressed against me on the mat while she —
(Excuse me, I'm sorry. I need to pause from typing here. I'm so super-aroused by the memory of this sexy match, I need to go to watch the video I recorded of it right now and give myself some badly needed sexual release. Be back soon ...
(...)
(...)
(...)
(OK, I'm back.)

I loved how her naked body pressed against me on the mat while she climbed on top of me, again using her weight to help control me and thwart my frantic efforts to fight her off. (I did appreciate that, amid our grappling, I could detect that, between her thighs, she was giving off that unmistakable female-arousal aroma — hooray, wrestling me was turning her on!)
My attention turned back to the grappling when she methodically snared me in a powerful triangle choke. Her legs were fucking powerful and unrelenting! I grunted helplessly under her dominance.
I tapped out.
When we got back to our feet, I saw that she wasn't smirking — she was offering me wrestling advice!
"You need to plant your feet more solidly — like this," she said, showing me the stance. "And look, your arms are stronger than mine — concentrate and use that strength to counter these techniques I'm using. Otherwise I'm going to continue to kick your ass, OK?"
Oh my god, this woman was the perfect woman for me! I wanted to make love to her right then and there!
"Look," she said, "you need to stop leering at my body and get focused on the grappling. All right, let's go again ..."
I nodded. "Understood."
We locked up. I tried my best to use my arm strength and that stopped her for a bit, but she was just too skilled and nimble. We wound up on the mat again, and I flailed wildly, slowing her down momentarily. But soon I was wincing in pain, once again at her mercy — she was stretched out on the mat, bending my arm in a fierce armbar.
She didn't take it easy on me — the submission was brutal, sending an electrical surge of agony across my body.
"This is how you do this hold properly," she said. "You don't pussy around it. You make it hurt, and you make them submit."
"I get it, I get it!" I said. "I submit!"
Did I have any luck at all in this match? I did!
For the next fall, we wound up battling for dominance on the mat and I somehow — yes! — managed to wrap my legs around her neck. Ms. Gordon struggled to push one of her arms up between my legs to stymie my squeezing, but she failed: I squeezed as fucking hard as I could!
"Ow! Owww!" she cried. "I submit! I submit!"
Once we were on our feet again, she nodded and gave a little smile. "Good work on that submission," she said. "You moved quickly. That's the way to do it."
That would be my only moment of glory, grappling-wise, though. Soon my exquisite brunette opponent had me struggling for air as her body — her wonderful naked body — held in the tight grip of a rear naked choke.
I tapped out.
On our feet again, we stood facing each other. I wondered nervously what would happen next. I knew what I wanted to happen, as my cock stood in rock-hard admiration of this goddess.
Ms. Gordon extended her hand — to shake mine.
"I enjoyed it," she said. "Keep studying the grappling art. You'll eventually get there. You have potential."
Potential? I thought to myself desperately. Well, thanks, but isn't there anything more we can do now? Like, you know, fuck right here on this mat? Please! Please! Oh my god, this moment is slipping away! She's going to leave!
"Well," she said nonchalantly, "I guess that's it then, huh? It was fun ..."
She turned to exit.
Then she turned around and smiled — and tackled me hard, sending us plummeting down to the mat.
She grabbed my underwear and ripped it away, her eyes sparkling with desire. She mounted my cock eagerly. She moaned in pleasure and rocked her hips wildly. 
She leaned down, smiled, licked my ear, and whispered:
"I am going to fuck you so hard ..."
Her hips began a majestic rhythm that grew increasingly wild and frantic. She moaned, laughed, whooped, fondled me, kissed me, loved me.
Oh my god, I thought as the world faded away amid an avalanche of pleasure, this woman is so fucking ... skilled!
  •  

starjeezy

So is this just like a made up fantasy story or is this for real?
  •  

headlock111

•  

dennio123

•