news article-Woman beats boyfriend in hotel room, leaves him with cracked ribs.

Started by braddiddy, 13-Aug-22, 05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dark87dan

•  

lazerblu

Click the Thanks button to show your appreciation and encourage future contributions.
  •  

dark87dan

•  

gbs1

•  

marc34608

Quote from: gbs1 on 10-Sep-22, 11:09 AMI cant seem to get this article?  i am google searching but nothing is coming up..

Sounds interesting?!?!

It basically says she was drunk, he was face down while she punched the back of his head around 30 times then wrapped her legs and feet around his chest until he heard a pop in his ribs. It then says she put him in a neck hold until he couldn't breath while she yelled that she was going to kill him.
  •  

gbs1

Quote from: marc34608 on 10-Sep-22, 11:18 AM
Quote from: gbs1 on 10-Sep-22, 11:09 AMI cant seem to get this article?  i am google searching but nothing is coming up..

Sounds interesting?!?!

It basically says she was drunk, he was face down while she punched the back of his head around 30 times then wrapped her legs and feet around his chest until he heard a pop in his ribs. It then says she put him in a neck hold until he couldn't breath while she yelled that she was going to kill him.

Ahhh... wow? okay....right.

Thanks for that!!! well put!!!  cheers.
  •  

spankster

Quote from: marc34608 on 10-Sep-22, 11:18 AM

Sounds interesting?!?!

Sounds like shefights
  •  

bkk

There are people who are specially engaged in staging video clips in which a weak woman dominates in hand-to-hand combat, such videos are probably especially pleasant for women, because in real life it is difficult for them to defeat a strong man, the company Lady2fight is engaged in shooting free videos
they have a variety of stories on their website, come and see.
  •  

tbyet

•