News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Halloween Havoc

Started by Lillian, 14-Nov-22, 04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lillian

Ok Now that we are done with Halloween I can write my first story on here about how a fun party turned into a kick ass brawl, now to start with i'm 23 5'8 140 pounds long black hair sexy body and my girlfriend Pam is 30 5'9 175 pounds also long black hair. Now about 5 month's ago I rented my aunt's house and in doing so I became friends with Pam she lives done the road from me we met at the local Wal-Mart, we started talking about a Halloween party and she suggested having one at her house she has a pretty big house. We sent out a load of invitations and decorated the house and ordered the food and drinks we were almost set to go, last thing was getting costumes for the party I picked out a sexy  belly dancing girl costume and Pam picked out a wonder woman costume now were al set to go !

The party started at 6 and it was huge success lots of people there and things were going great as thing started to wind down around midnight, around 2 am the last person finally left as we started to clean up he mess finally finishing around 4 am, We were both exhausted as we collapsed on the sofa relaxing as I did a long hard stretch reaching my arms high over my head when out of no where Pam punches me solid in my lower belly, the surprise and painful punch doubled me up as I screamed" what the fuck bitch" Pam said i'm so sorry it just looked so inviting I could not pass it up. Now Pam and I joked about us wrestleing but thats all it was just talk until now, I got off the sofa holding my belly as I told Pam ok you wanna try that again now that i'm ready? Pam said you really wanna take me on I said you started it by punching me Pam said that was just a spur of the moment I diden't expect you to get so bad.

I told Pam ok you starte d it i'm gonna finish it as I told Pam you talked about fighting me now's your chance, We went into the back of the house she has another big room as she how about here I said fien with me, we were still in costumes as we got ready to fight faced off as we starte to laugh she asked how's your belly feel? I told her i'm ok lets get this started. We faced off laughing tugging back and forth as I could feel the tesion between us as the fight went on, it was actually fun as we struggled I grabbed for the back of hair pulling back when suddenly a hard left into my belly agaiin this one doubled me up as I dropped to my knees as Pam laughed.

That was it no more play fighting this just got serious as I was pulled up by my hair and shoved back har dhitting the wall as I bounced of the wall I was greated to a kick into my belly as I let out a loud offff again dropping to all fours coughing, I was hurting as Pam laughed I punched the back of her leg as she dropped to the floor as I dove on top of her. We struggled rollng over and over as I started to punch Pam's sie every chance I got, we rolled apart as we got up I dove at Pam head butting her hard in her big belly as her eyes opened wide as she doubled up. Wasting no time I took my nails raking her back as she archec back as hard as I could I sent a right figh tdeep into her lower belly as she just dropped to her knees.

I was still hurting my belly starting to get all redas Pam still on her knees running into her my knee hard into her chest as the top of her costume ripped her huge tits spilling out, as Pam got to her knees me also on my knees sending with fists into her tits as she cried in pain covering up her tits leavign her belly wide up to a nasty uppercyt right below her belly button . Pam fell foward collasping on the floor as I could see Pam was  just about finished, I kicked Pam in her side as she rolled onto ehr back holding her side as I foot my foot stomping down into her belly twice until the started to cry telling me no more please. I stopped grabbed  my clothes and left her on the floor. Now it's been over two weeks and I've not seen Pam so I'm not sure where our friendship is but her she started it I finished it , i'm not gonna let someone sucker punch me and do nothing about it I have lots of friends one more or less is fine with me

So there you have it in a nut shell how a simple party turned into a brawl from hell
  •