News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

challenge.

Started by commander, 03-May-13, 12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

commander

i know this has been here before, had to have been put here somewhere.
just can't find it, so i thought i would ask first, just in case i missed it. can i issue a general challenge to every woman on this website to a submission wrestling match using rules that are different, making it more difficult to win?   
  •  

rassleme

Quote from: commander on 03-May-13, 12:42 AM
just can't find it, so i thought i would ask first, just in case i missed it. can i issue a general challenge to every woman on this website to a submission wrestling match using rules that are different, making it more difficult to win?

Sorry No!  I've seen the drama and BS you have created over on Yahoo in the past.  We do not want any of that here.
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: rassleme on 03-May-13, 10:43 PM
Quote from: commander on 03-May-13, 12:42 AM

Sorry No!  I've seen the drama and BS you have created over on Yahoo in the past.  We do not want any of that here.

Basically came in here to say this, but had been beaten to it. Not just Yahoo, but on other sites as well.

Commander, you're welcome to the forum but only as long as you behave yourself!
  •