News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Megan Fox vs Paparazzi

Started by gh122, 23-May-13, 04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

lol @ the above!  ;D

I recently did some aggression training at work. A female colleague (120 lbs; 5' 5") jumped me unexpectedly and got me on the floor in a rear-naked choke. I was so surprised, I couldn't react and if it had been a real fight, I doubt I could have escaped before being KO'd.

Its a totally incomparable situation to having a premeditated stand-up "slug-fest". 
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

jiminy

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 27-May-13, 07:11 PM

Its a totally incomparable situation to having a premeditated stand-up "slug-fest".

Even then, I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen guys lose balance/fall over in trying to throw a haymaker.
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 27-May-13, 07:11 PM
lol @ the above!  ;D

I recently did some aggression training at work. A female colleague (120 lbs; 5' 5") jumped me unexpectedly and got me on the floor in a rear-naked choke. I was so surprised, I couldn't react and if it had been a real fight, I doubt I could have escaped before being KO'd.

Where do you work? Can I get a job there? :P

(Though c'mon Stewie, RNCs aren't hard to defend... if you want to... which I doubt you did hahahah  ;D
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: sleepinbin on 28-May-13, 12:41 PM

(Though c'mon Stewie, RNCs aren't hard to defend... if you want to... which I doubt you did hahahah  ;D )

lol! What I meant was, if you were fighting a guy, you would be using strikes, nut-shots, headbutts......whatever, but when you get jumped by a hot-chick, your brain gets scrambled: especially if you are into our little "fetish".

If the girl is

• sexy
  • strong
  • skilled

and gets you in a compromising position, you could be handicapped by your own fantasy. It doesn't take that long to get choked-out. Remember that youtube vid of the girl scissoring that guy in Vegas?

Let me put it this way..... if a Skylar Rene lookalike headscissored you, would your immediate thought be to rain elbows on her (pun intended)  ::) or to gag between her thighs, hoping someone would eventually break the fight up, before you got seriously hurt (which normally happens in public beatdowns)?

I know which one I'd go for  ;D
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 28-May-13, 01:04 PM
Quote from: sleepinbin on 28-May-13, 12:41 PM

(Though c'mon Stewie, RNCs aren't hard to defend... if you want to... which I doubt you did hahahah  ;D )

lol! What I meant was, if you were fighting a guy, you would be using strikes, nut-shots, headbutts......whatever, but when you get jumped by a hot-chick, your brain gets scrambled: especially if you are into our little "fetish".

If the girl is

• sexy
  • strong
  • skilled

and gets you in a compromising position, you could be handicapped by your own fantasy. It doesn't take that long to get choked-out. Remember that youtube vid of the girl scissoring that guy in Vegas?

Let me put it this way..... if a Skylar Rene lookalike headscissored you, would your immediate thought be to rain elbows on her (pun intended)  ::) or to gag between her thighs, hoping someone would eventually break the fight up, before you got seriously hurt (which normally happens in public beatdowns)?

I know which one I'd go for  ;D

Oh Stewie, I agree entirely, that was the point I was poking fun at you about... I'm not saying I'd do any different! :D
  •  

Judge DR3DD

I wonder what would happen to a guy if Megan full power headscissored him
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: 007 on 30-May-13, 04:14 PM

The fat-fucker would get choked-out..........  8)

......just like all the rest of us "keyboard-warriors"  :o
  •  

DR

Quote from: 007 on 30-May-13, 04:14 PM

•