News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Fetish Adventures

Started by bob.earl, 02-Jul-13, 10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvaldezwrestling

Paisley Gets Destroyed

Well Ray has had enough of the abuse he has received from many las over the years. Too bad for Paisley she gets the heat from this as Ray claims to beat her this time. She of course doesn't believe a word he says until he locks her in his BearHug that he calls The RayHug. There is much pain to come for Paisley as Ray squeezes on every lock, hold, and choke he gets om Paisley. Sonn after he begins stripper her down to full nudity and contiues his onslaught over her with wise cracks and sarcastic jokes whileshe screams in agony. She is K0d a few times and then woken up again for more pain. The end is near for her as she is cranked up in a guillotine and her body arches up eventually leaving her lifeless for his devastating finish. The ugly and dreadful Neck Break Snap. Her twitching body barely twitches some after the snap and r Paisley is put away for good and left posed looking a frog from lab class in school.

www.c4.com/10645/17114032

Contact me by IM here and get a 25% discount on any clip from any of my stores.

Domination Divas:  www.c4s.com/60925
Fetish Adventures:  www.c4s.com/10645
Grappling Gals:  www.c4s.com/28308
Rough N Ready:  www.c4s.com/51647

Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

camelianor7

suggestion: replace the fat guy with someone else so that its a little more believable. its disrespectful when you look like you just woke up before showing up to a shoot while the girls have taken their fair bit to prepare
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Topless Tussle – Amber Red vs Cali Silk

Cali Silk and Amber Red have battled before and this may not be their last since they kept taunting each other enjoying it so that would mean they love to hurt one another. So they do so with loads of headscissors and smothers which had their round asses wearing only thongs suffocating the life out of the other girl. Cali made sure she used her breast to further take away air from Amber. But Amber made sure she used her thick ass to cover up Cali's nose and mouth. So it was a win win situation for us fans anyhow. In the end one gets it way too much until its sleepy time and other poses for her victory.

www c4s.com/10645/16976356

Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Quote from: camelianor7 on 28-Jan-17, 09:56 AM
suggestion: replace the fat guy with someone else so that its a little more believable. its disrespectful when you look like you just woke up before showing up to a shoot while the girls have taken their fair bit to prepare

Suggestion:  replace a disrespectful member with a blank space where his name used to be.
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Reggie Destroys Allie

This clip was found in our vault we shot back about 3 years ago. This was actually the first match Reggie had ever done and it was with the sexy ebony goddess Allie Rae. They got at it but Allie immediately gets overwhelmed by Reggie's super strength. He of course taunts her as he is k0ing her after a few PILEDRIVERS. This clip was short but shows the many very reason we miss Reggie. ****** NOTE***** This was shot by a new camera guy at the time and he basically had not had much experience shooting a camera before so some of the scenes are upside down and for this we have discounted this clip.

www.c4s.com/10645/16894406

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Adrianna POV Boxing

Adrianna speaks in an interview about her co worker and challenges him to a boxing match after he gets jealous of her getting a supervision position at their job. She is confident in kicking his ass and giving him the beating he so deserves. He also was pretty confident that she being a female would not be able to beat him. Was he ever wrong. She took him apart round by round almost K0ing him in each round. He still manages to be arrogant even till the last round where she knocks him down for the 10 count. She enjoys her victory until she decides to just hit him one last time putting him to sleep. She finishes off explaining how she enjoyed the beating she gave him.

www.c4s.com/10645/17222172

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Topless Tussle Misty vs Tilly

A very sexy battle between these two Misty Lovelace and Tilly McReese get into. There were loads of suffocating facesitting smothers and loads of constricting crushing headscissors were traded between them. They suffered much as they really tried putting the hurting on one another and all the while Tilly did more taunting over Misty. Tilly also used other weapons she had to smother Misty and it was her perfect breast. Misty aside from facesitting and headscissors had a crushing bodyscissors that had Tilly tapping on them. The end soon came after almost 19 mins of wrestling between these hotties and one gets the upper hand and its over and done and a winner is declared.

www.c4s.com/10645/17268752

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Bree Gets Choked, Smothered and K0'ed

Bree didn't stand a chance in this match. Bob was determined to make her suffer and he did. Aggressive right from the start he took control twisting and bending Bree's lean hard body any way he wanted.  He choked her over and over with his hands on her neck or his arm around her throat.  He smothered her with his hand over her mouth while he bent her back over his knee, squeezed her ribs in a body scissors or straddled her while pinning her to the mat. He spread he legs and stomped her pussy.  More than once he used a belt around her neck to choke her until she passed out.  Bree was helpless to stop him. All Bree could do was struggle moan in pain and suffer the punishment he handed out.  The end finally comes when he K0's her with one hand squeezing her throat and the other hand covering her nose and mouth.  This is Maledom to the max!

www.c4s.com/10645/17281484
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Misty Gets Dominated!

Well Misty Lovelace thinks because she has beaten a few males such as Riley here she can easily do it again. But this time the tables have turned for her and now Riley seeks to get even with her for the beating he took from her before. She puts her through some of his own painful submissions and she is nearly on the brink of unc0nsci0usness. He didn't care he just continued to put her through one hold after another nearly breaking her back in half but exposing that beautiful belly of hers. Actually she was dazed she have slipped in and out of c0nsci0usness multiple times. Finally the poor girl gets totally K0d in a modified sleeper choke and its LIGHTS 0UT for MISTY!

www.c4s.com/10645/17391122

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Topless Tussle Misty vs Tracy

These two have had a few battles before and they both happen to live in the same town so they already know each other from before and that didn't make it any better between them. They don't like each other very much and this made it very difficult for them both to take their beating from each other. Tracy was too much for Misty to handle but these two trade a back and forth battle. However Tracy was winning and taking over the majority of the time. Eventually Misty was force to give up to Tracy and this making Tracy happy she wanted to add insult to injury and pose over Misty as Misty was left in tears from losing. Did we mention Misty hates losing period.

www.c4s.com/10645/17414932

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Take Down The Sentries

Agent Ray isn't a field agent however he is forced to infiltrate a home of female sentries in order to help other agents fulfill their mission. He sneaks in and attacks one of the sentries and puts her to sleep. As he sneaks around waiting for the other one she comes out and he grabs her for a sleeper hold choke but she fights hard and gives much resistance. He finally stops wrestling with her and just punches her 3 times until she is out. As he drags her body away the other wakes and he has to deal with her once again. When he puts her to sleep the other begins to wake and he finally decides to end them for good. He cracks both of their necks putting them out for good. He then ties them up to make sure they don't get lose to fight just in case. We get close ups of each girl and their sexy body as one is topless and only wearing panties while other is in a bra and panties. Fans of bondage, maledom, bra and panties, barefoot and mixed fighting and wrestling will love this clip.

www. clips4sale.com/10645/17548374

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Marcus Dominates Leena

Leena had just finished making Marcus pass out and she taunts him by rudely waking him up, prodding his face with her foot.  Marcus comes to with one thing on his mind.  Revenge!  He grabs her legs and knocks her down.  Leena is helpless as he works her over bending her in half, choking, a boston crab and camel clutch.  All she can do is moan and take the abuse and pain he's dishing out.   He takes off her top, revealing her creamy breasts and choke her with her own bikini top.  Using her bikini top and his arms he chokes her until he puts her to sleep.  Now it's his turn to taunt her, he nudges her with his foot and taps her cheek telling her to "Wake Up!"    As soon as she does, he straddles her and starts mauling her tits.  Leena struggles and cries out in pain as Marcus claws down and asks  "How do you like that?"  It's obvious from the way she struggles and whimpers in pain that she doesn't like it.  He ends her torment by choking her with his large hands, the pulls her into a bear-hug until she's passes out again.  He lays her on the floor, slaps her awake and pulling her head up by her hair demands "I'm leaving, when I get back there better be some hot food on the stove". 

www.c4s.com/60925/17660660

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Paisley POV Boxing

Paisley gets challenged by her annoying coworker who is a real jerk and so she plans to teach him a hard lesson in pain. She starts off in an interview and explains that he doesn't know what he got himself into. Then begins the first round and she after knocking him around a bit does manage to bring him down to his knees. From there on he suffers a beating in each round as she taunts him while hitting him with all her might at times. The most humiliating part is her wearing a sexy school girl outfit while beating him and he has check out her sexy body from down below which happens to be a great view but not when you are beaten by this sexy vixen. Eventually she beats him down for the count and taunts him further while showing her sexy thong and ass close to his face as if she is saying he will never have it. Then she gives him one final blow and its goodnight. An extra slow-motion scene is added and believe us you will be thanking us for it. Also, she has a post interview at the very end as well.

https://c4s.com/10645/17800504

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Boxing Battle Adrianna vs Summer Monroe

Summer Monroe sees and speaks with Adrianna and talk about their boxing fights. They even challenge each other to find out who is the better fighter. As the first bell rings Adrianna gets the upper hand on Summer and knocks her down just before the bell rings and it stops the count. Second round Summer begins to regain her dominance as a fighter and she knocks Adrianna down for the count until she gets up in time. 3rd round they continue their battle with Summer still getting majority of the punches and knocking Adrianna again. Adrianna is quite tough so she was able to get up before it was too late. Of course Summer's punches takes its toll on Adrianna and she eventually falls for the 10 count as Summer is victorious and she definitely taunts and mocks her beaten opponent. A short interview between them both comes but Adrianna's interview was interrupted by Summer with more taunting and insults Boxing Battle

www.c4s.com/60925/17957630
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Tomiko Gets Dominated

Tomiko is flexing and gloating about the beating she gave Bob telling herself she's a "Bad Ass"  And she is because she took easily outwrestled and dominated the man earlier in the day.  Bob walks in and can't believe she thinks she's a Bad Ass.  She asks him if he's back for another beating and he claims she cheated because she kneed him in the balls.  A little more smack talk and they start to tangle up.  Bob immediately pays her back by kneeing her in the crotch.  In pain, Tomiko drops to her knees and Bob is all over her. He uses hammer locks, chokes, body scissors, full nelsons, hair pulling and more to hurt and punish her, ignoring her cries of pain.  He taunts her about being a Bad Ass at the same time making her suffer and refusing to let her go when she submits.  Several times he smothers her out with a hand over her mouth watching her struggle in panic, then cruelly waking her up with a few belly punches and continues to punish her.  Using an arm bar, he threatens to break her elbow making her plead and beg for him not to.  He traps her in a head scissors and punches her belly and pussy. He even stretches her out with a grapevine which you don't see men using that hold on women.  Bob can be very creative at dealing out pain and you'll see him hurt Tomiko in way's you've never seen before.  She begs him to stop, but he ignores her.  Finally, hoping he'll let her go Tomiko tells him he's a Bad Ass and begs to be let go.  You can tell he's enjoying himself.  He ends her misery with a couple more hard knees to her crotch and puts her to sleep one last time with a choke and hand over her mouth. 

www.c4s.com/10645/17999162

•