She Fights Producer Gets 7 Years Jail Sentence

Started by teebee2, 09-May-14, 01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teebee2

•  

Matey

Wow. Well, he had it coming, I guess. Sentencing seems a bit high though, imo, especially for her.. unless she was a co-producer.

I'd make 'em give all the money they've made off of 'em to 'em to get 'em off the street.. and have 'em serve the meals for homeless for 7yrs.
  •  

femfightwatcher

I hope someone films any F vs. F action ZuZu gets into in prison.
  •  

ass kicked by girls

They got what they deserve if they knew full well that they were handicapped. They should of stuck with their regular guys but they Probably couldn't handle being beaten up constantly. I'm sure other guys would of volunteered if they just waited. Pretty messed up that they went out and recruited a few handicapped guys who didn't  know any better or what they where getting into.

uboat

Short time in my opinion they could face 20 years, this could destroy the wrestling industry.

If a beating isn't controled a man/girl could be serious injuried and they could face murder. Ok I love to watch wrestling/fight videos, but there's a limit in fetish and severely hurt someone for this fetish.

Watching the video it's possible to see that's people at financial risk, homeless, with hard problems (one commit suicide after the video, some tell others take the beating to feed their families) and in the judging sentence a disabled person. THIS IS SICK! Minors, extrem violence, severe injuries and other disturbed things should keep out of this fetish in my opinion.
  •  

wrestlingspandex

Totally agree with uboat...

Why cant we have just some straight up wrestling, to consenting adults willing to submit the other, in a fun and sometimes competitive way.

To take men off of the street, sometimes with learning problems and beat the snot right out of them, where is the sexyness in that, sure the ladies might look the part, but unknown to us these guys getting a beat down was vulnerable. It's quite sad that a moron would choose this way to make fetish fight videos, for us the fans of such media... shame on you and good luck with jail. You earned it.
  •  

needanime19

I'm with you two. To be honest, fake blood is even a turn off. I'm glad I never liked that company.
  •  

malderat

Quote from: wrestlingspandex on 26-May-14, 09:03 AM
Totally agree with uboat...

Why cant we have just some straight up wrestling, to consenting adults willing to submit the other, in a fun and sometimes competitive way.

To take men off of the street, sometimes with learning problems and beat the snot right out of them, where is the sexyness in that, sure the ladies might look the part, but unknown to us these guys getting a beat down was vulnerable. It's quite sad that a moron would choose this way to make fetish fight videos, for us the fans of such media... shame on you and good luck with jail. You earned it.

SheFights turned my stomach the first time i saw it. Now i think it was the best producer on the internet while it was around. Fare thee well, ms vargo et al
  •