have you ever been beaten by a girl in you real life ?

Started by scissoringlover, 03-Aug-14, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrespet

I was first beaten by an elder and taller girl when I was abt 10 years old in gymnastic class. I was little in that time, but still it was humiliation in front of whole class. Coach arrange things competitive activities after the training some times. He make couples according to size and age. He made boys with boys and girls with girls. But finally only me and this elder girl were left. So we had to wrestle each other. I can't remember exactly what happened, but I remember most of the time I was under her body, under her controlled. It didn't take more than few minutes for her to pin me and win.

After that every time I saw her, when she talked to me I was aroused. Specially when I see her in her leotard in competitions, when I saw her long naked legs. After that I realized I'm attracted to strong bigger athletic women. But they were really rare.

I got to know a girl like that again in my university. She was in wrestling team. I was so attracted to her since I got to know she is a wrestler. I somehow became a friend. Since I was good in academics, I helped her in her assignments to get closed to her, and it worked. We became very close friends. I went to her wrestling meets to cheer her. One day before a meet I went to her house to give an assignment I did for her as she was busy in practices that week. I asked if she is ready for the meet, conversation went on and I said I can help you in her practices if she wants. She refused it as she doesn't want to get injured before the competition. She won in that inter university competition and another day at her house I asked how about now, u can wrestle me now? She said, you really want to get beaten by me hah? I said beaten by you, are you thinking about beating me in a competitive wrestling? I don't think so. She was smiling at me and said, "wow, geek boy, do you really think you can beat me?, ok come on, since you are so desperate" I followed her to upstairs, she brought few mats and put on the floor and said to be ready.

She came out in a black sport bra tightly hugging her probably 34c round breasts which showed a little cleavage, and a tight spandex short cover abt 1/3 of her thighs which looked strong probably abt 23-25 inches. She is almost tall as me and have strong arms with biceps which appears as her do something like tying her hair. those are also thick like maybe 13 inches. My heart rate raised as I saw her coming her thighs jiggled as she steps. That was the first time I was going to experience the strength ability of a woman since my childhood experience. In that time I wasn't grown up completely and she almost had. So I had an excuse. But this time no excuse. That was the one of best experiences of my life. This was the time I realized how strong, quick a woman can be as she took down me and pined me in a grapevine in no time. I couldn't pushed her up against the gravity and she always kept my hands up wide and stretched. I always believed women should not be under estimate but this time I realized they are better even I imagined.

I fought back her a lot and sometimes I was able to overpower her and turn the tables around but soon she used my same power and ended up in a position that favors her. I learned training and skills are equally or more important than strength in wrestling. I remember the first time I gave up to her in that very 1st grapevine. I struggled to get out but I didn't know how. She was smiling looking in to my eyes and said what up geek boy. I tried to pushed her off for one last time but all I could do was make her tits jiggle which were lying on my chest. I couldn't say I didn't enjoy the view. But moment I said to her that I give up looking in to her smiling face above me feeling her power over my whole body was one of best moments of my life.     

MixedFighter41

When I was 15 (sophomore in high school), my parents went away for a weekend over my Christmas break. My older brother was away on business/taking a vacation with his eventual wife and neither of my grandparents were around to watch me. My parents didn't want to send me over to one of their siblings since I had a lot going on so I simply stayed at a neighbors house. They had a daughter who was 20 and in college. She took me out to lunch that Saturday so I could practice driving and eat. Over lunch we got to talk about lifting weights since I was a skinny football player (who was getting over mono) and she was a strong volleyball player. I don't know how it went but eventually we begin talking about who was stronger. We made a bet (who pay for dinner that night since her boyfriend wasn't in town and her friends weren't around). We went back to my house (obviously nobody was home) and cleared some room in the basement. She proceeded to beat the living shit out of me the rest of the weekend. I mean she beat me really bad for hours at a time humiliating me like nothing I had ever experienced or over known about. We only went back to her house to sleep which I spent most of the night whimpering in their basement in pain. Her parents didn't ask any questions since they were a couple of yuppies who honestly I only saw that weekend in the mornings.

She proceed to beat the fuck out of me a couple times a year over the next 2 years particularly as I got older and stronger. She really got off putting a "football star" in his fucking place. I must admit I did too and has began this fetish that has lasted over twenty years.

There was also a softball catcher and a shot put gal who used to beat me up in college but that is a story for a different day. :)
  •  

kickmehard

Not exactly beten by a girl, but when I was a boy (13 years old), I trained taekwondo for a couple of months, the reason why I quit, is because the teacher (Sabonnim) used me a couple of times as a dummy to demonstrate a couple of kicks, the first time, she kicked my liver and I thought I was going to die there, the second time in the solar plexus, I had to make a great effort not to throw up the tatami, I was panicking to think what would happen to me if I had done it . In those years I was too afraid of her to think about training again, today it is one of my biggest fetishes to be kicked in the stomach, I think it was due to those experiences, since I had never felt so overcome in strength and technique and I knew that if that girl (22 years approx.) wanted, she could give me the beating of my life.
  •  

mark987

When I had met my current wife (a college athlete), and after sex one night, and I was on top,  she grabbed my wrists and held on to them, smiling up at me, she would not let go. I felt challenged, and try as I might, I could not pull away from her grip. She held them that way until I just could not escape. She was smirking and laughing and saying things like "what's wrong tough guy". Finally I got so exhausted, She let go which cause my momentum to slide down. She knew what she was doing. I fell right into her leg trap. My head was now trapped in a scissors. Then She grabbed my tired arms and bent them back toward her feet, then put her lower legs over them, trapping me in an inescapable hammer lock. I could not do anything!! She kept me that way for 30 minutes. Then she made me say that girls are superior. I could not yell it out quick enough. This changed the dynamic of our relationship till this day.
  •  

rocky

I haven't had any serious fights with females but I have come up on the losing end of a few friendly tussles. When I was 13 I was annoying my aunt just for something to do and after awhile she sprang up out of her chair and grabbed me. She was in her lower thirties at the time and she was slightly shorter than me but probably weighed a little more than my skinny 130 pounds at that time. I tried to get away from her but she pulled me down on the floor in a head lock and then tried to get on top of me. I kept pushing her off and trying to roll away and eventually she took control by wrapping her legs around my stomach and her arms around my head. I remember being surprised that she was stronger than me as I tried to escape her hold. She just squeezed me hard with her legs if I struggled too much and it hurt enough that I had to say some embarrassing things and promise to leave her alone before she finally released me.

As an adult I have had a few tussles with my sister in-law. She is shorter than me but has a thicker build. I get the better of her most of the time but she knows that she can hurt me if she gets her legs wrapped around me and I have a difficult time getting out of her pins. She loves to win and does win sometimes even when I am trying to beat her. Sometimes I enjoy it but other times I want to win just to get her to leave me alone. She doesn't always want to let me go once she gets me in a good hold lol.
  •  

dadong

Yes. When I was 15 it was the first wrestling experience with a girl and we played best of 7 match so whoever gets the other pinned to 10 or submitted wins a point. I lost to her 4-3 thanks to her high schoolgirl pins  :-\
  •  

abekat62

Yes I have. Several times. Many times by my wife. The first time you can read about in my post in Wrestling Stories. But also by other girls who had trainig in martial arts.
  •  

kwrestle

My wife will beat me in wrestling matches often. She has strong thighs. If she gets me in a scissors hold I am done.
  •  

MixedFighter41

Quote from: kwrestle on 17-Aug-21, 01:57 PM
My wife will beat me in wrestling matches often. She has strong thighs. If she gets me in a scissors hold I am done.

How often do you and your wife wrestle?
  •