News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Good Competitive Matches?

Started by LadyStrongStyle, 05-Nov-12, 11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyStrongStyle

So I uploaded an old Prem!er Productions vid on my youtube channel (Shannon vs. Liz) and someone made a comment saying it was the best female competitive vid ever.  I always thought that video was just 'ok' but I started to think that maybe people have different things they look for in a competitive wrestling vid.  Maybe I haven't been exposed to many competitive vids out there, but I was wondering what are your favorite competitive vids? 

What about favorite wrestlers that are in competitive matches?  With me I'm ok with one sided competitive matches, so I love any competitive vid with Luzia & Electra (it doesn't hurt that they're both freakin hot too  ;) )

Anyway I'm just curious on what you guys like to watch  :)
  •  

Ronald_Frump

One-sided, without a doubt:

http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=44.0

As for actual matches/wrestlers?......I agree about some of the older D W W girls: Luzia, Jana N and Karine come to mind. I used to like Veronica Vicious. That match against Miss Juliette was an interracial beatdown classic (though I sadly lost it in an HD crash). I prefer it when there's that edge of sadism by the superior girl. Lia vs Artemis and Kahti vs Kristy for f!ghtingstyle were both good examples. The winner has to relish the match and assert her authority by not just defeating her opponent, but putting the hurt and fear on her, as well. IMHO its all about real humiliation, rather than staged. I used to have some great feste11e matches, where there were brutal headlocks and scissors that would end in tears. Often now, its all a bit too slick, where quick tap-outs and release of the submission hold, detract from the gladiatorial aspect of the entire thing.
Modern producers and girls? I don't have much interest in anything outside of femw!n/Londonwrestl!ngstudio/Mon!caswrestling. I agree about Electra. The match with Cheyenne was excellent, though they're both favorites and I prefer to see them individually dominate weaker girls. That's the other key aspect for me.....I prefer the gymnastic/athletic type. In addition the those already mentioned: Antscha, Veve, Ariel X (pre-boob job), those types. Strong sexy hardbodies, who can do the business (but NOT FBBs  :o).
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

wrespet

Almost every competitive match comes to my mind is DWW.
including,
luzia   vs agnes   1   0   dww 212 - 5
luzia vs   nadege   3   1   dww 355 - 1
luzia   vs natassja s   3   0   dww 269 - 2
luzia   vs petr   5   4   eu 84 - 01
martin vs   luzia    2   0   eu 84 - 3
tania vs   luzia   3   1   dww 188 - 1
christie vs     luzia   2   1   dww 168
barbara   vs     jan   3   2   dww 283 - 3
edita    vs    tania   1   0   dww 188 - 2
martin  vs    barbara   2   1   dww 431 - 1

Other than DWW, I remember a great competitive match between Robin and Christine Dupree.  That's the only video of Robin in topless I've ever seen.

oh forgot abt Jennifer Thomas vs Kaos video I recently bought. May be there are more competitive videos, which do not come to my mind.

out of those DWWs,

luzia   vs natassja s
tania vs   luzia      
edita    vs    tania

are the best. Those are live events and wrestlers represent different teams. They were cheering from behind and those matches are literally wars. I meant figuratively.

•  

RBAP

You need to watch the "no holds barred" matches between Ana Paula Leal and Nadege for APL. Those were highly competitive and veeeery nasty.  ;)
I can rip the DVDs and share them if you like.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: RBAP on 06-Nov-12, 12:28 PM
You need to watch the "no holds barred" matches between Ana Paula Leal and Nadege for APL. Those were highly competitive and veeeery nasty.  ;)

Sounds like a plan...... :Clap:
  •  

femfightwatcher

Some close, competitive matches are WeBringIt Submission Duel WBI040 Lia Labowe vs. Sybil Starr, C&B W28 Katie vs. Fuchsia and Les Femmes Fatales V299 Robin vs. Xana.
  •  

lou994

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 06-Nov-12, 05:55 AM
Lia vs Artemis

Agreed.

LadyStrongStyle,
I just watched the Shannon vs. Liz video in your channel.  I noticed part 1 had no audio.  Was there no sound in your original copy as well?
  •  

RBAP

Now posted in the FVF video topic. Enjoy! :)

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 06-Nov-12, 01:53 PM
Quote from: RBAP on 06-Nov-12, 12:28 PM

Sounds like a plan...... :Clap:
  •  

LadyStrongStyle

Quote from: RBAP on 07-Nov-12, 02:37 AM
Now posted in the FVF video topic. Enjoy! :)

Oh wow thank you so much!  I'll defiantly check it out  ;)

A lot of great suggestions so far!  Lots of old DWW vids with Luzia.  I guess after she retired, a lot of fans believed it went downhill from there. 

I don't think I remember watching too much APL stuff since I thought it was mainly semi competitive & fantasy matches.  I'd love to see what you suggested there  :)

I miss C&B :(  It's harder to get a hold of their library of vids now.

I don't know why but I was never into Les Femmes Fatales?  I seriously thought about this for an hour before I replied to this and I realized Robin has one of the flattest asses I've seen in wrestling  :-\   I respect her with what she's done with wrestling but I just find myself looking for other ladies instead  :P 

The few WeBringIt videos I have, I really like.  I did see the Lia vs Sybil match and I enjoyed it.  I didn't like catfight vids before but lately I've been able to watch a few and enjoy them since most girls don't rely just on hairpulling, slaps & scissors.

I was a bit shocked to read that Stewie isn't into FBBs!  I always thought a FBB that knows how to wrestle was rare and a huge plus in collecting wrestling vids.  I guess it still comes down to personal preference but I loved classic wrestling vids with Christine Marshall & Renee O'neil.  Even a novice FBB wrestler like Alana Popa is always a drooling treat to watch  ;D

We talked a lot about classic vids, but what about ladies who still wrestle now?  I don't know about you guys, but I'm a huge fan of Ariel X now.  She was sooo different when she first started to wrestle with Ultimate Surrender compared to the level she's at now! 

Keep the suggestions coming! 
  •  

LadyStrongStyle

Quote from: lou994 on 06-Nov-12, 08:06 PM
Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 06-Nov-12, 05:55 AM
Lia vs Artemis

Agreed.

LadyStrongStyle,
I just watched the Shannon vs. Liz video in your channel.  I noticed part 1 had no audio.  Was there no sound in your original copy as well?

Ya YouTube said the opening theme song from Prem!er Productions was copyrighted so I had to do an audio swap on the site.  I didn't realize it would mute the whole vid after I changed it  :(

•  

Ronald_Frump

IMHO, the feminine aspect is only retained by a powerful lower-body vs a trim, smaller upper-body. Kortney Olson is the only FBB who does it for me, because she hasn't shrunk her hips and blown her torso out. But hey! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...........these are some of my current "A-Cup" heroines:

Cheyenne Jewel

Sinn Sage

Antscha

Veve Lane

•  

wrespet

Quote from: LadyStrongStyle on 07-Nov-12, 01:13 PM

We talked a lot about classic vids, but what about ladies who still wrestle now?  I don't know about you guys, but I'm a huge fan of Ariel X now.  She was sooo different when she first started to wrestle with Ultimate Surrender compared to the level she's at now! 

Ariel X is one of best wrestlers at the moment for me. Both her skills and physique are great. I respect that woman a lot.
  •  

desertgoodguy

Love the killer outfit on Antcha
  •  

wrespet

Is Sinn Sage is a good wrestler? Any one know about her good competitive matches? I haven't seen her before.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: wrespet on 15-Nov-12, 09:48 AM
Is Sinn Sage is a good wrestler? Any one know about her good competitive matches? I haven't seen her before.

Yes, she's done stuff for Ultimate Surrend3r and Acad3my.

I had this one, but lost it:

S0AP 343 Sinn Sage vs Osa Lovely.
  •