News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Good Competitive Matches?

Started by LadyStrongStyle, 05-Nov-12, 11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance1

Per the earlier review about Robin's ass, I totally disagree.  Flat?  On the contrary, she has one the the most beautiful and round butts in the game.. And strong too.  There is nothing like being caught in her reverse head scissors and staring right into her perfectly formed derrière.  Until she squeezes you so hard, you either tap or black out.
  •  

sheriwein

I liked the photo shown in this section of VeVe Lane flexing her muscles and showing off that great body.  She had a match a while back with Raquel which was a great competitive fight.  I was quite surprised at how VeVe after a short while was breathing heavy to keep up with Raquel who really put on a great display of agility and speed compared to the slower VeVe.  A black vs. white match is always great to see and the skin contrast was a highlight with VeVe's very white skin against Raquel's dark.  Unfortunately Raquel used every inch of the mat to show who was boss in this fight.  She submitted VeVe twice in the first round and it didn't get any better for VeVe in the second round.  After another quick submission concentrating on VeVe's head with headlocks and rear naked choke outs she got her on her knees again and waited to put on the quickest rear naked choke that I've ever seen.  She about had the strong VeVe near tears as she rolled her keeping her head in check until she gave up.  That was the last submission of the fight as time ran out.  VeVe was not easy to beat for Raquel but she did punish her badly.  VeVe did not show good aerobic fitness in the fight and that was surprising.   VeVe's face turned from white to red both from exhaustion and embarrassment considering there were a few witnessing the fight.  Final 4-0.
You can see the exhaustion in VeVe's face throughout this fight and how tired she was to fight off the faster Raquel.  They were going to have a rematch but I guess VeVe thought better of that.  She'd get more of the same I'm sure. 
  •  

sheriwein

Quote from: wrespet on 09-Nov-12, 09:31 AM
Quote from: LadyStrongStyle on 07-Nov-12, 01:13 PM

We talked a lot about classic vids, but what about ladies who still wrestle now?  I don't know about you guys, but I'm a huge fan of Ariel X now.  She was sooo different when she first started to wrestle with Ultimate Surrender compared to the level she's at now! 

Ariel X is one of best wrestlers at the moment for me. Both her skills and physique are great. I respect that woman a lot.
Ariel does have some good skills but early on one of the most exciting matches I've ever seen was against Mira Li Wen a very skillful Chinese/American girl who was a bit younger and smaller than Ariel.  They had two separate matches I guess about a year or two apart and Mira quite masterfully tore Ariel up.  I never saw Ariel so frustrated as she was with Mira.  In the two fights Ariel lost every fall and after losing a number of falls in the first fight Mira even asked her if "she was done" seeing she was indeed exhausted and frustrated after a arm bar submission.  Ariel asked for one more fall wanting to at least win a fall if she could.  Mira gladly accommodated her and proceeded to straddle her, wear her out some more and eventually put another scissors and arm bar on to submit her. 
I think sometimes it's better to quit and add up the losses and wait for another time to even things up if you can.  Ariel did have another fight with Mira later as mentioned but the skillful Chinese girl did it again only adding to the humiliation of a large number of losses.  It was beautiful to watch both with great bodies of course but only one of them had the upper hand both times.  Hard to watch if you are a ArielX fan.  I always wonder how it would go today.

Mira waiting to see what Ariel will do.  Pictures are from first match.

I wanted to add a couple of photos of what led up to Mira asking Ariel if she wanted to give it one more try.  I just love the ending and how embarrassed Ariel acted when she accepted Mira's offer to go one more round.  Ariel lost numerous falls leading up to the final two rounds in which Mira used a hammerlock and then bending her other arm to lead up to the offer.  Ariel accepted but was soon finished off by Mira to end the fight.  I forgot how many falls Ariel in total lost but it was a shut out and a total embarrassment for Ariel. 
I'm betting Ariel regrets extending the fight considering Mira gave more of the same to her.  Doesn't matter how big a girl is but what she can do in a fight.  Mira delivered some nice punishment to Ariel who tried hard though.  :)

•  

sheriwein

Sometimes using simple, tried and true holds like the schoolgirl press seen here work best for showing who's boss.  Renata and Monica went at it two or three different fights all well fought and competitive.  Interracial are always exciting to watch and the outcome of these two were not much of a surprise Monica winning all of the falls having Renata in constant trouble fighting hard to avoid a loss.  Monica has plenty of room in the corner of the mat to finish her off. 
I wish Renata had worn that thong leotard when she fought Nadege because she looks great with it.  Monica tore her up but was nice enough to help sooth her head and neck a bit after harsh headlock.  Always liked Renata but she is a plodder. 
Thought I would add a few of these photos that show Renata being a ref in an apartment match and also Susanne is in a couple.  Both of them lost badly to the late Nadege in a few fights with her and both were far bigger.  I think Renata might be better suited as a referee but no she does give it her all in a fight but is not that talented compared to minority girls who seem to be a bit much for her as well as Susanne.  Interesting photos seeing Renata in what looks like underpants which to me are sexy.  Wish she'd taken up wearing that one piece black thong bottom suit in earlier fights.  She did count that one girl out in a pin which was fun to watch. 
  •  

dark87dan

Quote from: sheriwein on 12-Jun-19, 09:47 AM

We talked a lot about classic vids, but what about ladies who still wrestle now?  I don't know about you guys, but I'm a huge fan of Ariel X now.  She was sooo different when she first started to wrestle with Ultimate Surrender compared to the level she's at now! 

Ariel X is one of best wrestlers at the moment for me. Both her skills and physique are great. I respect that woman a lot.
Ariel does have some good skills but early on one of the most exciting matches I've ever seen was against Mira Li Wen a very skillful Chinese/American girl who was a bit younger and smaller than Ariel.  They had two separate matches I guess about a year or two apart and Mira quite masterfully tore Ariel up.  I never saw Ariel so frustrated as she was with Mira.  In the two fights Ariel lost every fall and after losing a number of falls in the first fight Mira even asked her if "she was done" seeing she was indeed exhausted and frustrated after a arm bar submission.  Ariel asked for one more fall wanting to at least win a fall if she could.  Mira gladly accommodated her and proceeded to straddle her, wear her out some more and eventually put another scissors and arm bar on to submit her. 
I think sometimes it's better to quit and add up the losses and wait for another time to even things up if you can.  Ariel did have another fight with Mira later as mentioned but the skillful Chinese girl did it again only adding to the humiliation of a large number of losses.  It was beautiful to watch both with great bodies of course but only one of them had the upper hand both times.  Hard to watch if you are a ArielX fan.  I always wonder how it would go today.

I wanted to add a couple of photos of what led up to Mira asking Ariel if she wanted to give it one more try.  I just love the ending and how embarrassed Ariel acted when she accepted Mira's offer to go one more round.  Ariel lost numerous falls leading up to the final two rounds in which Mira used a hammerlock and then bending her other arm to lead up to the offer.  Ariel accepted but was soon finished off by Mira to end the fight.  I forgot how many falls Ariel in total lost but it was a shut out and a total embarrassment for Ariel. 
I'm betting Ariel regrets extending the fight considering Mira gave more of the same to her.  Doesn't matter how big a girl is but what she can do in a fight.  Mira delivered some nice punishment to Ariel who tried hard though.  :)

Anybody know what company shot these videos?  I'd like to get copies if possible.
  •  

lou994

Quote from: dark87dan on 08-Jun-20, 11:25 AM

Anybody know what company shot these videos?  I'd like to get copies if possible.

It looks like AcademyWrestling.
  •  

dark87dan

Quote from: lou994 on 08-Jun-20, 01:00 PM
Quote from: dark87dan on 08-Jun-20, 11:25 AM

It looks like AcademyWrestling.

I think you're right. Thanks.
  •