News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

sheriwein picture thread

Started by sheriwein, 27-Sep-18, 10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheriwein

It's always exciting to victory poses after a match and also if there is a ref the raising of the arm of the winner.  Susanne is a favorite wrestler who has a lot of experience wrestling.  She wrestled the girl in the photos, Clara, who was 13 years her junior, in two different matches.  That is quite an age difference but Susanne always kept in shape so it was a very good match up I think.  Susanne did manage one pin in their two fights getting Clara down and using her weight to smother her but Clara did one heck of a job punishing her especially with those strong legs of hers.  I'll add photos of both matches later but thought I'd show the after fight hand raises that show the expressions of both.  In a way I did feel for Susanne because Clara  did not spare any sympathy for the older woman but it's a wrestling match so there must be a winner and loser.  I think after the first fight which was with a lot of the DWW girls watching  Susanne a year or two later decided to give it another shot in a more or less private match with only a few onlookers.   Clara gave her more of the same and a bit worse. 
Added a few more photos of Clara posing and showing off her beautiful body.  She uses her legs beautifully and ran track in high school and they did a job on Susanne in both their fights! 

•  

CAG00

Thank you for sharing this with us. I adore this type of action. Have a Great Weekend
  •  

sheriwein

Quote from: CAG00 on 30-Sep-18, 12:26 AM
Thank you for sharing this with us. I adore this type of action. Have a Great Weekend
I'm glad you liked it and I'm not sure I wrote back and told you but was glad you like that type of action.  I do also.  Many times I enjoy the little things in a match like the photos I put up of Clara having her hand raised after her winning the falls against Susanne.  She showed little mercy for Susanne which is how it should be since it's a fight to see who's best.  Susanne the older girl with vast experience on the mat was given a nice surprised by the young Clara not only in their first fight but also in a follow up fight getting another terrific thumping.  Clara has very strong legs having participated in track in high school and used them often on Susanne usually in combinations to the head and body.  What I found sort of amusing was Susanne's boyfriend moving around the mat taking video of the fight from different angles than the one filming the one shown.  I wonder if Susanne ever viewed their first fight to have an idea how to be victorious in their second one.  Obviously it didn't work.  Lol. 
I'm adding some photos to the others soon.  Let me know how you like them.  I was glad to see that Clara did not allow a moments rest for Susanne who mid way through this second attempt was again headed for another loss.  Clara's legs sure dealt some very harsh pain and certainly squeezed the submissions out of Susanne. 

Just wanted to add a couple of photos I saw of Clara fighting Laila out in a field which I think are very sexy.  It shows Clara's sexy abdominal muscles as she applies a great scissors.  It probably hurts a little less with the jeans on so Laila was lucky they were not in bikini or thong bottoms like when Clara took out Susanne.  She has very strong legs and her scissors are painful.  I'm sure Susanne would attest to that.  Lol.  I love that pin down photo also.  Clara is a strong girl for sure.  Sexy too!

Wanted to add a close up of one of the head scissor shots Clara administered to Susanne.  Look at the pain on her face as Clara "pours it on" the older girl.  Have to love it really.  Lol.  Such strong legs on Clara. 

Added photo shows Clara getting up underneath Susanne's head early in the fight as you see Susanne's boyfriend filming this from the other side.  Wonder what he thinks of that? 
  •  

sheriwein

This is a good sequence showing this pretty Asian girl fighting a white girl in a very intense and sweaty match.  The room they fought in must have been very warm but the way rhey fought sure added to the heat that's for sure.  From what I've seen Asian girls are very tough indeed. 
The Asian girl did quite a job on her opponent and in this sequence has her in a few problems I would say.  Lol.  That rear naked choke is a punishing hold and as you see on the girl's face it's hurting. Combined with a scissors it got the girl to give of course.  I'll add more great photos of the match.  Nice close up shots. 

•  

sheriwein

A girl I've always like to watch compete, Renata, seems never to learn however when going up against black or mixed race women like the photos here where she takes on Monica.  Wearing a sexy black thong bottom one piece she is flipped into position by Monica wearing green for her to "work" on her after getting her in place.  The trouble with a thong bottom is caught in precarious holds will show quite a bit as here caught by the camera.  This was only seconds into the fight and Monica had a number of painful holds in store for the blonde German girl and you can see by her face she is not enjoying this at all.  Having the scissors along with holding the one arm she was near tears as you can see.
  Added some other photos of the second fight where Renata got more of the same harsh treatment from the tough black girl sorry to say.  I always liked Renata but she always seemed to mess up in fights and handled good in her fights with Monica which was not surprising really  :)  I love the one piece thong leotards she wore in both of these fights too.  Nice views of her butt! 

•  

sheriwein

This was a very exciting interracial fight that took place in a small area of an apartment with a fair amount of onlookers. The young, pretty black girl, Naomi does a great job of breaking down and dismantling of Larisse I believe her name is.  Naomi uses a vast assortment of pin and submission holds and seems to take delight in frustrating and sometimes teasing the white girl but also dishes out lots of pain also.  Naomi has a strong set of legs and uses them numerous times with scissors and to keep Larisse trapped to set up other combination holds.  Love the way Larisse throws her head back to try and ease the pain that come with the scissors but that alone will not do it of course.  Also some nice full nelson holds followed by a couple of hammerlocks an almost impossible hold to get out of when straddled from behind.  Larisse understandably was a mess at fights end.   Lol. 

•  

ownboss

Bringing Order To The Chaos Created By A World Infested With Idiots!
  •  

sheriwein

Tried to there (dude) as you say so it's just the photos sent ok dude. 
  •  

CAG00

Love the photos and Ladies.....OMG......Have never seen any of them before. Thanks so much and have a GREAT DAY
  •  

CAG00

Love seeing one girl dominate the other like this.Great pictures and Gorgeous Ladies. Thanks as always and have a GREAT DAY
  •  

sheriwein

I thought this was one of the best maneuvers in a match I've ever seen and then converting it into a quick scissors submission to boot.   This was Susanne's forth or fifth submission and hadn't won a fall yet so it showed in her demeanor that it was getting to her.  Susanne did manage one pin when she fell on top of Lee and sprawled her big body on her.  This match is from a while back of course but it was very exciting to see especially with the female ref who is a beautiful woman also.  I always wonder what Susanne's boyfriend thought seeing her being destroyed by the talented Lee.  I never saw a front full nelson I guess you could call it applied like that before and then flopping her down on the mat and in a flash wrapping those strong legs around the head.  Talk about a surprise.  Susanne had no idea that was happening I'm sure of that.  I'd like to see the sequence that her boyfriend captured from is camera.  Lee is so fast!  I like the skin contrast of an interracial fight also.

•  

sheriwein

Looking this sequence over in the second fight Susanne had with the younger Clara Susanne complained of a choke.  Clara's thighs were at the sides of Susanne's head and was not a choke.  Susanne was never going to separate Clara's legs who ran track in high school and as you see are strong.  Clara made an adjustment opening her legs a fraction then clamping down even harder when she reapplied the scissors.  Clara, being the clever girl that she is was not through adding a chin lock which she put on took off and then reapplied.  I'm sure Susanne's boyfriend got some good footage of that.  Very exciting to see.

The best way to view this fight if you have it is to loop it.  This segment is such a joy to watch and to see how Clara catches Susanne in the scissors and lets her flounder.  I love Clara's muscular stomach muscles and her legs.  In mostly a private setting there were a few onlooker's including the woman ref to watch.  There were a few other's filming it also other than Susanne's boyfriend.  Clara's destruction of Susanne was no fluke in their first fight a year or so before.  Clara sure did show who the "boss" was I'd say.
  •  

sheriwein

This is one heck of a nice fight with Mystique vs Kyra a very fit blonde girl.  This was a tournament in front of a lot of people both women and men.   Some of the photos seem to appear that Mystique had an easy time of it.  Not so because Mystique had to out maneuver her opponent and with her natural speed she did.  The skin contrast was nice to see and interracial fights are always popular.  Loved the way Mystique used every move and hold in the book and her use of the entire mat.  Mystique is slim, beautiful and strong and makes abundant use of those strong legs with scissors and figure fours to dish out pain.  Kyra was pretty much a mess as the fight went on and at the end forget it.  Lol.   
  •  

sheriwein

Clara and Susanne had two fights this being the first one.  Clara 13 years her junior showed the older woman Susanne no mercy whatsoever in this fight.  Susanne had a private match a year or two later I guess it was and Clara put an exclamation point on that fight also putting her through the mill again.  Susanne being lanky is not easy to maneuver around the mat but Clara is a strong athletic girl having been a swimmer and on the track team in high school so her legs are strong and she uses them well. 
I liked the old vs young scenario and seeing who is the better one.  Experience vs youth.     I'm adding just a couple of photos showing Clara catching Susanne in a very painful scissors and arm bar that she surprised her with.  Amazing hold. 
  •  

FetishWebDev

Is this match available for download anywhere? Thanks for the pictures!
  •