download videos from web vhx.tv

Started by IGOR, 07-Apr-19, 04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IGOR

Hi,

Does anyone know how to download the clips or videos from this website to the PC?

http://herbodiescom.vhx.tv

Thanks..
  •  

ownboss

Quote from: IGOR on 07-Apr-19, 04:07 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know how to download the clips or videos from this website to the PC?

http://herbodiescom.vhx.tv

Thanks..

The good news is it can be done!

However, it will all depend on the player they use to stream the media to your browser when renting?

With a purchase, I am sure that you will get the opportunity to download the movie file from your accounts backend?

Hope that helps :-)
Bringing Order To The Chaos Created By A World Infested With Idiots!
  •  

IGOR

If you buy just to watch the video, there is no option to download the video to the PC.
  •  

lou994

I tried downloading the trailers using Google Chrome and HLS Downloader.  It worked on some of them, while for others I ended up with a video with no sound.

Perhaps copying the stream link to VLC and using the Record function while it plays can work?
  •  

IGOR

by vlc does not work.

with hls downloader I can not make it work.

•  

ownboss

Hi guys

Well, the good news is that I can download any movie from the net including streaming media therefore if you want me to download these movie streams then let me know?
I have a program which I designed and created when I was at university called Stream Bandit, which downloads any movie file showing in a browser.

You cant buy this software so don't even try and look for it?

Own Boss

Download: Hard Bodies Movie Clip Examples? ( I could download the entire website if I wanted )

P.S: This offer is only available to forum members who have donated a realistic amount of media in support of Squeeze Queens!
  •  

IGOR

you download the clips ?

or did he capture screen ?

the resolution does not match the actual page clips
  •  

voayer

Guess ownboss's software is screen capture software. Actually i managed to download the original video. I don't know if pay movies are as badly protected as previews, but here's the way i did it:
With the help of download helper (firefox extension) i get direct download link to the movie, copied it, pasted into my JDownloader 2....and voilĂ .
  •  

IGOR

jdownloader+download helper it worked once, and it did not work again
  •  

voayer

Quote from: IGOR on 15-Apr-19, 04:08 PM
Well....i downloaded only two previews and my technique works both times. Didn't tried more, because i am not interested about previews. And herbodies site in general.
  •  

ownboss

Quote from: IGOR on 15-Apr-19, 12:42 PM
you download the clips ?

or did he capture screen?

the resolution does not match the actual page clips

My software identifies and captures what is happening inside the browser window with streaming movies. It takes no notice of text, images, and only targets streamed motion media. It will then list the streams available in the browser, which can then be chosen as required. The reason why the clip examples differed from the previews is that I cleaned them up before posting them. A prime example of where my software does best is on the Steel Kittens site, where they stream movies for rental. I simply buy a rental stream, set it playing, and use my Stream Bandit software to capture the stream, not a screen capture which does not work anyway.

I have the only copy of Stream Bandit on planet earth, simply because I designed and coded it from scratch when I was at University

Hope this helps :-)
  •  

ownboss

Quote from: voayer on 15-Apr-19, 05:38 PM
Quote from: IGOR on 15-Apr-19, 04:08 PM
Well....i downloaded only two previews and my technique works both times. Didn't tried more, because i am not interested about previews. And herbodies site in general.

The fact that you downloaded the previews simply means that you were able to hotlink directly with the files that live on their server in a none passworded directory area. However, your technique will not work on the streams because they are not supplying actual files but more like torrents, in that they are sent to you in packet form. Plus, if you attempt to capture the screen in hope of capturing the streams, then it will only capture the website page, but the streaming movie window will remain black and you might just capture the audio if you're lucky.

Hope this helps?
  •  

dark87dan

Thanks for the info, there is always someone who can build a better mousetrap.  Kudos to those of you who make the efforts, whether you succeed or not, to capture material from the net.
  •