News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Do black babes win more of interracial fight

Started by sheehan333, 11-Jan-13, 11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheehan333

Is it my imagination or do the black babes actually win more in interracial fights ?

Pardon Me I am neither black nor white and dont want to start a racial debate but whenever I see a black vs white match 95% of the time the black babe wins  ???
  •  

desertgoodguy

Just watch one of Raquesl videos and you will see why lol
  •  

sleepinbin

Edited "intergender" to "interracial" in the thread title, i assume that being what you meant :D  :Pol:
  •  

Ronald_Frump

IMHO the black girls who win, tend to have a size advantage like Kassidy or a strength advantage like Raquel. The most skillful black girl I've seen recently is probably Mystique from LWS.

Actually, I'd say the white girls win 99% of the time.........I think they're better at grappling, along with Asian and Hispanic girls. That may be why you don't get many black girls in MMA or submission grappling, unlike the other ethnic groups.

No racism intended

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

RBAP

I dont' think there's any reliable statistical evidence to support that any one race or ethnical origin is superior when one considers similar sizes and skill levels.
  •  

sheehan333

Quote from: sleepinbin on 11-Jan-13, 12:42 PM
Edited "intergender" to "interracial" in the thread title, i assume that being what you meant :D  :Pol:

My Bad  :-[

While I was typing these I dont know why Inter gender was cropping up in my mind instead of interracial.  Damn my second language  >:(
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: RBAP on 11-Jan-13, 01:01 PM
I dont' think there's any reliable statistical evidence to support that any one race or ethnical origin is superior when one considers similar sizes and skill levels.

Agreed. Maybe there are other reasons why black chicks haven't made an impact in MMA, like their male counterparts have.
  •  

sheehan333

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 11-Jan-13, 12:45 PM
IMHO the black girls who win, tend to have a size advantage like Kassidy or a strength advantage like Raquel. The most skillful black girl I've seen recently is probably Mystique from LWS.

Actually, I'd say the white girls win 99% of the time.........I think they're better at grappling, along with Asian and Hispanic girls. That may be why you don't get many black girls in MMA or submission grappling, unlike the other ethnic groups.

No racism intended

I buy your argument about size I have seen many fights with a bigger black girl dominates a smaller white girl

An Example is here  http://www.xvideos.com/video1405968/premier_productions_-_v236_-_dayana_cadeau_vs_charlene_rink_-_47m05s

My question is purely derived from videos available on the web which I have seen and there it appears black beauties appear to have a edge on the white girls. The question came into my mind when I watched a freestyle match between Randi Miller and Sara Mcmann. Sara is a wrestling legend and I expected her to win but Randi Miller easily handles her.

This actually probed my interest in interracial fights and based on my brief search and recollection of the videos I have seen it seemed to me that almost all the fights I have seen the black girl wins. (even in real fights)

and about MMA or grappling I think cause there are very very few black girls involved we just dont see them. here is a video of a black girl in MMA

•  

sheehan333

Quote from: RBAP on 11-Jan-13, 01:01 PM

I agree to your statement to a large extent but I would still point out a few sports where race seems to be an advantage.

For e.g. In short distance running both male and female black athletes dominate, I have seen the same in bodybuilding mostly the Ms Olympias been black beauties.

Also say in sports like swimming or gymnastics I have not seen many black athletes.

In sports like heavyweight pro boxing we have seen black athletes from Muhamed Ali to Tyson to Holyfield to lennox lewis dominate. 

So there may be a case. I would try to compile a videos playlist of interracial competitive matches and see if its a just a figment of my imagination or has some truth behind it (have a free weekend guys  8))
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Its an interesting debate, but impossible to back up with evidence. There will be tough girls from all ethnic groups.
  •  

desertgoodguy

Agree with Stweie, too many variables
  •  

RBAP

Quote from: sheehan333 on 11-Jan-13, 01:40 PM

I agree to your statement to a large extent but I would still point out a few sports where race seems to be an advantage.

There are, of course, sports where some ethnic groups benefit from genetic advantages related with body mass, muscle mass, and stamina. These ethnic advantages interact with natural environment advantages and opportunity provided by socioeconomic environment to lead to dominance of certain groups in certain sports: African black men and women in long distance running; North and Central American black men and women in short distance running, jumping (and, by extent, basketball); white men and women in water sports and motor sports. In team sports where the range of physical abilities and learned skills is wider, and socioeconomic opportunity is more evenly distributed, there tends to be a greater ethnic balance - e.g. American football and European football (soccer).
As the socioeconomic environment gets more balanced, ethnic balance in sports (or indeed any activity, from investment banking to bus driving) should increase, though there may be an upper bound in some activities due to genetic differences.
MMA is an interesting case - there is no apparent reason why black females shouldn't feature as prominently as their male counterparts do. I suspect it's a question of opportunity. Most MMA fighters come from either martial arts, boxing, or Brazilian jiu-jitsu and the like. There is likely to be somewhat of an ethnic balance in boxing and Brazilian martial arts, but not so much in judo and other Asian martial arts. It is worth looking at how this progresses over time.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

•  

jiminy

My school was around 10-20% black and whenever a black girl and a white girl got into a scrap, the white girl would typically come off worse. Not always, but usually. Black girls tend to be more aggressive. Seems to be the same with Latinas/Hispanic girls in the USA, they seem to beat up white girls more often than not too.
  •  

sleepinbin

as rbap very wisely points out, ethnic successes in sports tend to be socio-economically rather than ethnically derived (e.g. more black people play in the NFL than white people because for more black kids, sports is the only way out of poverty/to afford college, more white people are better swimmers because better-off people have more access to pools, Africans do more running because it requires less equipment etc.) and through a numbers game you tend to hit on the more exceptional people. of course genetics is a factor but people tend to overstate how much race influences that.

in terms of mma, its an interesting one, but remember that wmma is an *incredibly* niche sport.  whoever mentioned randi miller is actually on to something - shes just started out in mma and looks solid if suffering weight cut issues. its worth pointing out that the vast majority of ufc-signed male fighters are white, so this isn't just limited to the women, the smaller pool just makes it more obvious. on a global scale, the fact that mma isn't really a thing in africa excludes a buttload of black people, but focussing on the us and europe it's an interesting question. the issue of cost of joining a gym may be one, as may the fact that boxing tends to dominate as a combat sport in a lot of areas - which (a) doesn't have as much crossover into mma as other sports because it has a more obvious and lucrative potential and (b) is not hugely popular among women as a competitive endeavour.

anyway, for years the p4p best wmma fighter was japanese and the two women who beat her when she declined were both latinas (americans of mexican origin), so make whatever you will of that!
  •