I was Caught by a Small Girl in her Headscissors and had to Submit

Started by sb1698, 13-Jul-23, 07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sb1698

My friend Gina is 6"shorter than me but is athletic, mean and fast. One day Gina,our friend Laura and I were sitting on my living room carpet. The talk turned to an MMA program we all saw the night before. Suddenly Gina said to me "Icould beat you at wrestling but only by making you give up. There's no way I could pin you."So,she kept it up until I agreed. I also had to begin on my hands and knees and she would stand.When we were ready Laura(the ref) said 123 go!I wanted to raise my head but I never saw that Gina was standing over my head with one foot on each side. Oblivious to this, I lifted my head up between her legs and that's when she grabbed my chin and pulled me up to her thighs and simply took 1 step inward with her feet and she had me. I actually put myself in the hold.She held my chin until she tightened the hold and then let me go. I was in a standing headscissors hold and I was at her mercy.Her thighs were pressing on my temples and I was actually afraid to struggle or even move slightly for fear of her making it tighter so I wouldn't escape. She held me for quite a while and never eased up on the pressure. Some friends were in the kitchen and she said "Call them in here so they can see how I've got you". She really squeezed and I almost screamed "Come in here and see this. Hurry" I dreaded the humiliation of being under the total control of a girl half my size but I had no choice.She said "Look at how I've got him,he can't do anything"Then, to finish me off, she began to turn slowly in a circle.Even though it was slow,I couldn't crawl fast enough to keep up. My neck was now bending to the side which increased the pain incedibly. Then she pushed my head down just above herknees and kneeled down so she was now sitting on my head and hooked herlegs under my armpits. She then slid forward and coiled her legs around my arms forcing them straight up.This is called a Lotus Lock and it makes for very fast submissions. So, I spent almost 20 minutes being tortured and embarrased by this tiny girl. We never wrestled again. However, the whole school heard about it and ridiculed me. I would wrestle many girls from my teens to about 10 years ago. I'm 66 now and my health isn't great. So, I had to give up fighting women and men. But, oh the memories!

•  
    The following users thanked this post: lazerblu

soledrunk

What a memory. That's a dream of mine - to be authentically head scissored by a hot girl without her having any knowledge of my kink.
  •  

sb1698

An absolutely gorgeous girl I went to school with was named Lori. She was voted most athletic in our yearbook and I always wondered if she knew how to wrestle. She did 2 things that peaked my interest. She was lying on a couch and her boyfriend was sitting on the floor. Totally out of nowhere, she wrapped her left leg around his neck and grabbed her foot and squeezed. Burrows {the lucky boyfriend} struggled but she was really choking him. "I could kill you if I wanted to coulbn"t I?" Burrows squeezed out a yes and she released him. Another time this wimpy little kid was walking by her. I was sitting next to her on a table outside the gym. Lori was always kind of a bully.When this poor kid got close enough she grabbed his arm and put him in a hammerlock, she wrapped her other arm around his neck and put him in a bodyscissors. This poor dope was caught in 3 painful holds at once. I saw her straighten her legs which meant the bodyscissors was getting tighter. He started to say "C'mon Lori!" but it caught in his throat as she tightened the choke hold. As her legs really tightened she noticed he was crying so she let him go saying "Get out of here baby!"One night I tried to goad her into a match. I said she was real tough when she's picking on little kids and bullies like you think they can beat up evetyone. "I could beat you up" she said a little angrily.You wanna  fight me I asked.Her answer was music to my ears ;"No , but I can beat you in wrestling. I know holds that will have you begging me to let you go!' We just came together kneeling on the floor.She lightly slapped me a few times and was able to grab my hands and layed on her back. She, like lightning, wrapped both arms around my neck and pulled me down low enough to catch me in a bodyscissors.She crushed my head with her arms and tightened her legs alot. I let out a moan of pain and she laughed as it got tighter. She let my head go and just watched me struggle. She then sat up and wrapped her arms around mine so that they were locked straight to my sides. She asked "Have you ever been rolled?" She then used her legs to flatten my body against hers and began rolling me over and over in a circle. I screamed my submission but she kept rolling.I was helpless, and Lisa [Lori's twin sister} yelled "That's enough Lori!" but she didn"t stop. Finally Lisa came over and broke it up.I felt like a rag doll and I couldn"t stand from weakness and dizziness. I learned later that she learned holds on TV and would use them to beat up her younger brother. Our relationship was never the same after that. I was afraid of her and I knew she got off on hurting me.That's just one of many stories I have about being submitted by girls. One of the girl"s was Laura Dern {my first cousin} but I'll save that for another time.

rhett54

Quote from: sb1698 on 10-Aug-23, 07:43 AMThat's just one of many stories I have about being submitted by girls. One of the girl"s was Laura Dern {my first cousin} but I'll save that for another time.

Oh myyyyy.  C'mon man, tell us about it!
  •