News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Indra in Pantyhose

Started by DiabloNYC, 21-Mar-13, 09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiabloNYC

The lovely Indra returns to us in New York City.  Here are some screen stills of her in pantyhose putting the smackdown on Ben earlier this month.
  •  

grub3

Wow! Love mixed wrestling pantyhose videos. Commissioned two by Veve - always brilliant!
  •  

DiabloNYC

•  

CAG00

Thank you for sharing these Diablo, she is Gorgeous and I adore how she is totally dominating him from start to finish, WOW, I am so jealous of him, Have a Great Day my friend
  •  

DiabloNYC

Got to get some more of Indra in pantyhose.  VeVe too.  I actually have a video of Indra in pantyhose scissoring VeVe, as a matter of fact.  Got to get that one out of the queue.  But here's a fun still:
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: DiabloNYC on 23-Jun-13, 08:02 PM
I actually have a video of Indra in pantyhose scissoring VeVe, as a matter of fact.

Sounds awesome!  8)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

grub3

Looks awesome too! Would love to see Indra fighting a man in that outfit. Is she available for custom videos?
  •  

DiabloNYC

Quote from: grub3 on 25-Jun-13, 06:41 PM
Looks awesome too! Would love to see Indra fighting a man in that outfit. Is she available for custom videos?

She most certainly is!  And I'm sure she'd love to take on a guy while she's wearing that outfit (she's quite keen on leotard and tights).  Feel free to send us a direct message here on the forum, or you can e-mail:  orders@doommaidens.com

And meanwhile I'm still trying to make it through to that Indra-Scissors-VeVe video!
  •  

CAG00

Diablo. She is a Goddess, I really love seeing one female totally destroy another like that and then step on her belly and do a classic Victory Pose. Thanks so much for sharing her and Have a Great Weekend
  •  

DiabloNYC

•