News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Why Hosting Your Content On Mega Is Best

Started by sharetrader, 03-Feb-14, 09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

malderat

Mega is sweet. I'm a big Gamefront fan for download speed, but they seem to die sooner
  •  

Ronald_Frump

IMHO the best free ones for download speed are:

• Mega
  • Zippyshare
  • Solidfiles
  • Gamefront
  • Netload
  • Mediafire

Gamefront isn't available in certain countries. That's why I use mirror links for files < 400MB. It gives options based on your global location.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

scissoringlover

•  

Matey

Mega is nice, when it works. Too many Mega downloads keep timing out on me, even after repeated tries.

Mega is still in the allowed filehosts list, however DepositFiles keeps its top position as the forum preferred host choice. Everyone is advised to keep premium DF acc.
  •  

Craig007

Mega only seems to work well with Google Chrome. I tried to use IE and it would always stop about three quarters of the way through.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Craig007 on 07-Aug-14, 12:18 AM
Mega only seems to work well with Google Chrome. I tried to use IE and it would always stop about three quarters of the way through.

I've used firefox for years and never had a problem with MEGA - just my twopenneth.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Fresh P

Quote from: Marty |M| on 18-Jun-14, 10:30 AM
Mega is nice, when it works. Too many Mega downloads keep timing out on me, even after repeated tries.

Mega is still in the allowed filehosts list, however DepositFiles keeps its top position as the forum preferred host choice. Everyone is advised to keep premium DF acc.

I've been having this problem with Mega as well, so frustrating.
My video links will be removed after 30 days
  •