News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Results from my Misterpoll account

Started by gh122, 29-Oct-12, 05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gh122

Katherine Heigl kicking ass at a gym in a tank top and jeans!

The fight starts because Guy injured one of her friends.

She beats him up bad with a lot of strikes and agonizing submission holds like headscissors front and rear neck cranks and some rib breaking body scissors and triangle chokes which have him screaming out in agony. Katherine also slams him down hard a few time and throws him hard against the wall and furniture breaking more bones and knocking him out a couple times.

She laughs and taunts him as he is begging her for mercy while screaming in her bodytriangle and reverse headscissors. She also laughs and spits on him while she is ground and pounding him while she has him bawling his eyes out and screaming "NO MORE PLEASE STOP" until she digs her shin hard against his neck until he goes out. She kicks and punches him while he's on the ground calling him a "little pussy bitch and to get up and be a man not a bitch" she finished him off in the end dragging him around by the hair until he's out of tears and broken and grinds him out with her ass muffling his screams leaving him wasted broken and annihilated!

Katherine gets him in a reverse face sit knocking him out cold. She flexes her biceps. She leaves him with broken and bruised bones, a knocked out crying mess in need of medical attention.
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

gh122

A beatdown from Angelina Jolie who wears athletic clothes, courtesy of ass kicker by girls:

She lures u to her hotel room because she thinks you're a stalker.

She lands a high front kick to your face sending you falling backwards and totally stunned. You go to get up and you see her smiling at you. She quickly jumps on you and wraps her legs around you while applying a rear choke hold on you. You struggle and slowly begin to weaken as you go down to your knees and feel your breath escaping you as she crushes your ribs with her legs and tightens her arm around your neck until you are out.

You awake to find yourself face down with her foot pressing down on your head smearing your face into the floor in a small puddle of your blood from her face kick. You try to stand up but her strength is to great and you struggle some more. Then she begins to pound you hard with punches to your already sore ribs and back and quickly sits on your back and gets you in a agonizing camel clutch.

You are in some serious pain now as she cranks your neck back with your arms flung around her legs.  You scream out in pain and she begins to laugh and taunt you. "Whats wrong pussy can't you wrestle" you begin to tear up as the pain is getting too intense. Finally she release the hold your head falls to the floor, she gets up off of you and grabs your hair and slams your face into a dresser and kicks you in the head causing you to go completely limp and in a world of hurt. You are lying on your back and you can see Angie smirking devilishly at you as you start to cry uncontrollably. " shut up pussy" she snaps and begins to mount you and punch you in every spot that you aren't blocking. You are bawling like a baby at this point as she smiles and continues to beat you up within a inch of your life! Finally she smothers you with her huge breasts. You struggle and squirm but to no avail as she is simply to strong for you. She shifts to a front headscissor and crushes your skull with her firm athletic thighs until you are once again completely out.

Angelina then drags you by your hair over to the outside  balcony lifts you up and slams you on a table. You awake in a panic but you are so beat up and spent that you can barely even move! Angie gets on the table and waves to the people across in the other buildings balconies. She plants her ass right on your face and grinds until she hers your screams of panic and she begins to laugh hard at your pathetic screams and cries! You try and try to get a breath of air you can find, but her tight athletic shorts are just to firmly planted on your face and you realize that you are doomed once the air already in your lungs is completely gone. Once you are finished she gets off your face and blows your unconscious battered body a kiss, smiling from ear to ear as she exits the room and leaves you completely annihilated for the paramedics to deal with!

When asked about the fight Angelina says "Just had to make an example out of some bitch boy that I'm not to be messed with"
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

gh122

Here's the Nov/ December csv update, I've also included the csv from the collaborative polls with sleepinbin & ass kicked by girls, lots of great essays!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/aahcqk7ezkioqa7/novemberdecemberupdate.zip

•  

gh122

From ass kicked by girls, another fantastic Story with Alison Brie in a bikini and shorts shorts as she fights you in an MMA cage!

Alison steps into the cage and smirks at you and before you know it she pounces at you and gets a double leg takedown. You are in shock at how easy she was able to do that. She quickly gets mount position and begins to unleash punches on you relentlessly and some elbows strikes.  A few of them land flush on your head busting you open. She starts to giggle at you as you start to panic to get her off of you.  She stands up and lets you get up. Your heart is racing and in disbelief at how this girl completely had you in her control. She stands there with her hands on her hips smiling confidently at you "come on pussy I'm gonna mess you up" she says as she throws a low kick and straight right to your face sending you back onto the ground.

She starts to kick you in the body as you struggle to get up, and quickly grabs your hair and delivers a hard knee to your head which has you almost knocked out. You come to and realize alison has you in a reverse headscissor and she begins to crush your skull into oblivion as you panic and pry at her thighs but it's no use as her legs are just to much for you to handle. She releases her hold on you and stands up and begins to beat you down hard with punches and kicks as you are barely conscious from her squeezing you eat some hard shot and she stomps down hard on your stomach with a ax kick causing you to scream out in pain. She quickly puts her knee into your neck and begins pounding your body hard and right in the spot she just kicked you. Now you begin to scream and beg for her to stop, which she ignores and begins laughing at your misery as she genuinely enjoys herself.  "I'm gonna have you pissing blood for a month when I'm done with you" she says with a laugh! She then grabs you by the hair pulls you up and secures a rear choke hold on you which causes you to panic and struggle to get free as she laughs at you. The blood from your cuts is gushing from your face and into your eyes which makes it hard for you to see. "Stopppppp..." you barely manage to say. She keeps smiling and shoves you away from her as you are just about out once again.

You are are briefly on your hands and knees your head spinning from her hold, then suddenly she lands a swift left kick right to your jaw which sends you completely backwards and onto your back. The pain was so shocking you start to sob as you lay there motionless on your back. Once again she smiles and laughs at you before she pounces on you again and begins to pound you into the ground with some fierce ground and pound which has you bawling your eyes out and now begging her to stop! "I'LL stop when I'm good and ready wimp" she says with a laugh. The fear is so intense that you wish she would just knock out, and then she answers your wish and gets you in a tight breast smother which is intense to say the least. You struggle to find some air but all you can do is choke on your own blood as her ample breasts are completely robbing you of air until you are eventually out! You wake up some time later and you feel like you had been hit a ran over by a truck. You see alison standing over you taking pictures of your destruction!  She decides to check her text messages to send her pics of your bloody beaten up body to her friends and uses your face as a chair. The last thing you see is her perfect firm ass completely swallowing your head until  there are no air crevices left for you to breath and all you can do is scream and cry for a few dozen seconds until she eventually finishes you off!
  •  

gh122

Final Era poll is up, 1970 - 74: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/598598

Let me know if I missed anyone in any of the era polls, I may do one more consisting of them.
  •  

gh122

Several more essay answers! Unfortunately no photos this time, after a gpu failure photos seem to crash my system.

Vs 21-24 year old Sofia Vergara, She is wearing a thong and is also wearing thigh high socks with a bikini top. When she sees her opponent She smiles and thinks about what all the screaming you'll do after the match. It's a Strip wrestling match each of them are wearing 3 pairs of clothing (Sophia has panties over a thong) A small audience has gathered around the boxing ring as They hold a arm wrestling match and a test of strength. Sophia won both. The fight starts because The man wanted a piece of her butt, however he can only get it if he can out wrestle her! She flaunts her body, flexes her muscles, makes fun of his body and Prepares her legs for the match by squeezes a large price of wood and snapping it in two! Sophia throws him down and scissors him! He breaks it and crawls away! she bear hugs him and her hair is pulled. She throughs him down and grapevine pins him! He struggles and she smothers him and he submits. She does a victory pose and strips him naked! She called him pathetic and also said "is the big bad man losing to the sexy little? How said. He said "but, I'm strong" and he said "your a big strong... Girl!" Sophia stripped him and kicked his nuts. Sophia forces him to admit he's weaker than her. He's knocked out with Broken nuts and injured ribs and neck! She smiles for the cameras and says "I whooped his sorry butt!"

Vs. 21-24 year old Alyssa Milano who wears a tank top and yoga pants. She laughs at him as they wrestle at the gym as they prove to be physically even. The match starts because He's a cocky prick. A series of scissors holds are used by the celebrity as she toys with her opponent. Easily moving from hold to hold is taunting enough. She lets her legs do her talking and squeezes him out with a headscissor. She leaves him embarrassed but physically okay, when interviewed she says "It ended up like so many of my other matches. I really find it odd that people still challenge me".

Vs Jennifer Love Hewitt in a bikini in thong. A large audience watches the MMA match up as She scissors him and he is out cold. She breaks his nuts leaving him a knocked out crying mess.

Vs Jennifer Lawrence in a bikini. At the pool She laughs because he's out of shape but not exactly fat. The man is her boyfriend 2 years older than her. In Arm wrestling jennifer almost breaks her boyfriends arm. The fight starts because The boyfriend refuses to lick Jennifer's feet. She flexes her muscles, flaunts her body, makes fun of his and grinds up against him. Jennifer Lawrence punches and kicks him in the chest and flabby belly a lot. He falls on the floor and she headscissors him and camal clutches him and grapevine and bodyscissors him into submission and breastsmothers him. She made him confess to being weaker and inferior and finally worship her feet. She poses over him, facesits him, breastsmothers him, spanks him and forces him to be her slave.

Vs Doctor Who Companions Clara (Jenna-Louise Coleman) & Amy Pond (Karen Gillian) The leggy Amy Pond devastates the guy in a head-scissor. As Amy continues to use her amazing legs to hold the guy in place, Clara pilots the TARDIS to prehistoric times and kicks the guy out, she says "run you clever boy!" Then the whooshing is heard as the TARDIS is returned to Gallifrey. The Doctor insists on rescuing the guy, but as a compromise he is dumped into modern times to be Clara's slave.
  •  

gh122

Put up one more poll, more of an experiment to see if having a name in title makes a difference, so this is Kate Upton Wrestling / Fighting

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/599815

If you haven't seen it yet I have the final era poll up as well, with celebrities from 1970-74 such as my personal favorite Carmen Electra, Cameron Diaz, Denise Richards and Heather Graham. Hoping it will see more votes, there are 25 right now.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/598598
  •  

gh122

Here are a couple of amazing Kim Kardashian stories from ass kicked by girls, will be posting a full csv update tonight!

Kim is tired of all the negative press she is getting recently and spots you in her gym late at night thinking you are a reporter. "Hey asshole you want a story to write how does a story about me rearranging your face sound!" she says with a stern confident grin. You reply and say that you aren't a tabloid jerk but she says "bullshit get in this cage unless you are to scared" she says as she peels off her sweat shirt and tights with revealing a tight snug bikini that can barely contain her enormous breast. You stutter to reply because u are nervous as hell a and a little intimidated by her athletic body that she has been working on.

All of a sudden you feel a hard kick to your back and you go flying forward into a lat machine which dazes you. It's her sister Khloe and she says "is this the ass that has been saying shit about you in the tabloids lately? " Kim replies " I think so, either way I'm gonna fuck him up" she grabs you by the hair as you are still dazed about crashing into the fitness equipment. And drags you into the cage and locks the door behind her. "I been training hard in MMA and dying to test my skills off on someone. She approaches you smiling and suddenly you feel like you made a huge mistake in spying on Kimberly that evening "Please Kim I don't want to fight you I'm not a tabloid jerk I swear" "yeah right then why are you in hear this is a restricted gym"

She fakes a left and throws right which lands hard and follows with a knee to your stomach and gets the clinch and has you up against the cage. You are amazed at the power and speed she has along with the cut wrenching pain you feel in your ribs from her knee. She takes you down but you are able to turn a little but then she has your back and secures a rear naked choke which is very tight causing you to panic and squirm but she gets her hooks in and has a body scissors on you as well. She know she has control and can her you struggling to breath. but you manage to get on your side the she releases her hold and has side control on you and begins kneeing you hard in the body and punching the side of your head. Her knees feel like they are caving in your ribs you are out of breath and in serious pain now. She transitions into mount position punching you with hard rights to the causing you to yell out in pain and has you pinned down with her knees and begins punching and elbowing you mercilessly! You are using a lot of energy trying to buck her off of you but her strong hips and legs are to good of a base and she quickly grabs your head in a breast smother to maintain her position "They don't teach this in jujitsu class but its affective don't you think" she says with a chuckle as she knows your ass is hers now! You are in pain like you never felt before and by a girl you have admired for a long time is the one kicking your ass is almost to much to comprehend all at once. Blood is pouring out of your nose and mouth from her strikes and are backing up into your lungs now that she has your face complete engulfed into her huge breasts. she lets you up and looks at the fear in your face. "You scared pussy?"  Ever been beaten up by a girl before" she says giggling " please Kim no more" you plead to her "fuck him up Kim" her sister  yells with a smile!

She punches you hard in the head again and slips you into a tight triangle choke slipping her sexy firm legs around your head  laughing as you are gurgling up blood and trying to resit but she has a hold of your wrists and switches to a front headscissor. Your head feels like its gonna cave in and all you can see is this beautiful girl laughing at your every pathetic attempt to breath. She starts squeezing even harder and throws a few punches to your face. the pain is to much at this point u start to cry a little which excited Kim even more and begins mocking you "aww is the tough strong man gonna cry from the beating he's getting from the harmless girl" she says with another giggle. "Yeah right , more like a punk bitch pussy if you ask me" as she punches you again! She lets up her grip and drags you by the hair across the cage laughing at you misery and throwing ankle kicks to your body. At this point you are terrified of this beautiful creature and worried about what she's gonna do to you next. Finally she throws u into the corner of the cage and says " come on pussy stand up! Stand up and fight" as she sticks her chin out for you to throw a free punch at her, but u are so scared of her at this point all u want to do is get away from her. You mumble  "pplease just let me go" "whats that pussy I can't understand you" she says as she shoves you back into the cage.  You sob out again but she drops you with a hard right to the jaw dropping you down like bag of bricks. " SHUT UP you fucking bitch" as she stands over your quivering body " all I'm gonna say is some asshole broke in here and attacked me so I defended myself" she says with another kick to your body. "Who are they gonna believe a mega celebrity like me or some piece of shit tabloid asshole"

You try and tell her that u aren't a reporter again but are finding it hard to form words due to your sobbing. "I don't want to hear it bitch" she says with another girlie giggle "she grabs your head again by the hair and says" well how you feeling buddy, hows it feel to get completely beaten up by a girl" she then laughs and delivers a knee to your face just about putting you out. "Time to put this pussy bitch out of his misery" she plants her beautiful ample ass directly on your face grinding her inferior opponent face into oblivion!  HAha she says as she whips her long raven hair back and onto the side running her fingers through it slowly.  "Oh yes honey cry cry I love how your tears feel under my ass! She says with a smirk and giggle.  Khloe has been recording the last ten minutes of the fight and is laughing hard herself. "this is whats gonna happen for now on to any of you weak ass paparazzi bitches who write shit about me" she says to the camera. At this point you are absolutely spent and are completely helpless under this beautiful goddess of a girl as she leans forward to let you breath again, but u almost wish she would just grind you out unconscious to put u out of your misery. You get your wish and she puts you into a reverse headscissor and the only thing you here is her laughter as you go completely out. "Night night pussy boy" she says with a sadistic smile!

Kim says "hey Khloe I need to hit the shower and clean this bitch boy's blood and tears off of me! Could you dispose of him? "My pleasure! Maybe we should lock him up and see if Kourt or Kendal want to beat his ass tomorrow" she says as they both smile and laugh!

Second story:

Kim wants to test her ever improving fighting skills and you think its just gonna be a fun sparring session for Kim's daily workout.

You are standing in the ring waiting with anticipation to meet and train with one of your biggest idols. You see Kim walking into the gym with a figure hugging wonder women swimsuit on her feet barefooted you noticed she's in even better shape that you'd imagine. She enters through the rope of the ring slowly all the while smiling sadistically at you with a wink. You are nervously intimidated now as her beauty and body have your mind going berserk! You muster and say hello are you ready for a workout?" Kim laughing says "oh you bet we're gonna workout" she throws a right hook dropping you and nearly knocking you out. You get up in a daze holding your jaw and wondering why she connected. "Didn't they tell you? This is a full on fight boy not a workout" she throws a low kick straight left and high kick all connecting in a awesome combo you collapse to the canvas in a heap of pain. She's standing above you laughing hard "oh boy you have to be faster then that" and kicks you swiftly to the body taking your wind out. "come on wimp stand up I want to have a constant flow to this training session, if you can even call it that" more laughter from her.

You make it to your feet u are scared but determined to make it even but she doges everything you throw at her and she lands a nice spinning back kick to your ribs and follows it up with a back fist to your face knocking a tooth out. "come on pussy you mad now come get me" you charge forward with a punch, your ribs aching from her kick but she just doges and laughs at you even leaning forward with her chin out for a easy hit after a few more punch attempts from you. This point you are getting scared and her laughing and confidence grows then BANG she drops you like a ton of bricks with a hard left hand on your blind side from your swollen left eye. She's laughing uncontrollably now "how about we wrestle now" she says as she stands over you and putting you in a standing headscissor squeezing your brains out! Her firm legs literally feel like vice grips ready to crush your skull open As she then falls to the floor in a lying headscissors laughing as you start to scream! 

She lets go and quickly sits on your back and cranks you with her hands around your chin in a excruciating camel clutch. You are barely able to scream now as your wind is gone and the pain in your lower back is killing you from all her weight centered on it and all you hear is her laughter ."come on pussy isn't pain fun?" She then lets you go and shoves your head face first into the canvas possible breaking your nose and throws a full really hard punches to your head as you quickly try to cover your head with your hands.

She grabs a hold of your wrists and slips you into a body triangle while maintaining her balance and wrist control on you. You feel her sexy legs crushing your ribs cracking and even breaking some. You scream and thrash but her strength is to much for you. its no use she has you completely in her control. You begin to scream and beg her for mercy but she laughs and says "to bad bitch" the pain is so great you start to tear up and almost pass out. She lets you go your face hits the canvas hard again and she can hear your sobbing" aww come on isn't it a dream to get beat up by wonder women? " she starts to slap the back of your head back and forth with both her hands laughing "huh little bitch isn't it a dream? You know how many guys would love to get beat up by wonder woman" her laughing continues at your whimpering As she stands up and grabs you by the hair and drags you over to the center of the ring " shut up already you little pussy bitch meet my perfect ass" she drops full weight right on your face muffling your screams as she laughs hysterically at your bawling and squirming. But its no use as her voluptuous butt has you completely at her mercy and you know there's no escaping until you eventually pass out utterly dominated and reduced to a beaten sobbing wreck as your dream girl revels in your misery and destruction brought on by the power and agility of her perfect beautiful body.

Kim puts on more lipstick while sitting on her beaten opponent and uses it to write "wonder woman's little bitch boy" on his stomach and places a kiss to dot the eye! "This is what is gonna happen to any guy who writes bs about me!"
  •  

gh122

Here's a Scarlett Johansson story I wrote that's a little inspired by Lucy, rough draft so errors aplenty:

Scarlett has picked you up from a club. How the hell did you get so lucky  you wonder as she leads you blindfolded down a mysterious building. You hear a rusty door grind open as suddenly Scarlett pushes you in as you stumble onto your face. The blindfold slips off as you blink looking around the dark, grey cinderblock of a room. It seems to serve not purpose, a windowless box with only a single way out. You turn to face Scarlett who bites her tongue as she aggressively approaches you, key in hand. "Ready for a good time bitch boy?" She teases. 

Scarlett places the key on the floor and saunters away toward the opposite wall. You stare at the key and then back to Scarlett, whose yet to face you. "Go on. Pick it up." You snatch up the key and sprint toward the door when suddenly Scarlett's boot connects with your back as you fly off your feet, your face connecting hard into the door. Scarlett grabs you and flips you onto your back. She sits on your groin, pinning you beneath her and begins pounding on your face and stomach, punching, slapping and elbowing you to tears. You flails your arms in defense as Scarlett laughs grabbing and holding them in place. "weak ass pussy. This all you can do? Flail your little girly arms. Pathetic." She squeezes your wrist causing you to scream in terror as you hear your bones crack and the key drops from your hand, clanking on the ground. Scarlett abruptly stops her assault as she rolls her eyes and gets off you.

You're barely conscious when you suddenly feel Scarlett's mind penetrate your own, within an instant your fully awake as Scarlett stands above you tapping her toes. "Com'on pussy, pick it up." You snatch at the key right by her foot. The minute your fingers touch it Scarlett slams down her foot trapping your hand and breaking some fingers as you shriek in pain. Scarlett laughs "I like seeing you in pain." She lifts you up over her head and hurls you into the far wall as the key once again slips from your grasp. She saunters toward you. This time you don't go for the key and instead through a punch her way which Scarlett effortlessly dodges. You throw a left right combo, feint a kick, but it doesn't matter as you're not quick enough for her. Scarlett in turn does nothing but stand there. "that all you got? pussy ass bitch boy, pick up the key if you want to fight.

You hesitate, terrified of Scarlett. Hatching a plan you drop to your stomach, grabbing the key then scrambling to your feet as you run for the door. Scarlett cracks a grin. "didn't expect that." She slowly follows you as you jostle the key into the lock, but in a panic fumble the key. The moment you pick it up Scarlett breaks your nose with a right hook. Then a left. Then a right. Over and over beating you into a pulp. You slump to the ground out of it as Scarlett once again enters your mind, forcing you to wake up. "You're not going to sleep without my permission. Do that again and I'll only make this worse." She drops down and puts you in a ferocious headscissor as you plead for mercy, your eyes and ears bleed as she squeezes hard enough to deform your head. Soon you're out again, and just like before back awake only to find your face buried in Scarlett's ass via a reverse headscissor. You scream again only to be muffled by her butt. Scarlett reaches back and grabs you're head repeatedly lifting it and pounding your face into her ass as she simultaneously squeezes you. Your screams bounce and echo off the walls along with Scarlett's laughter and you're out again.

This time your awoken by pain  as Scarlett is squeezing you in an intense bodyscissor, your ribs bending, cracking and breaking under the pressure. Your throat is so sore from the screaming that you can barely muster a horse whisper. Scarlett constricts her thighs and the key finally falls from your grasp. She stands up as you backpedal, scooting into a corner and curling up into a ball. Scarlett claps her hands in your face "chop chop pick it up bitch." You shake your head no. Annoyed Scarlett reaches back to slap you then stops. "I said pick it up." Her face glows red in fury as you once again refuse, falling into the fetal position. Suddenly you feel your back leave the ground; Scarlett extends her arm, levitating you toward the ceiling. Despite your eyes being swollen the utter horror is still evident moments before your head slams into the ceiling. Scarlett waves her hand left and your body bolts into the opposite wall. she waves down and your body slams the floor, up and you hit the ceiling. Soon it becomes a game of human pinball as you're psychically thrown about the room in a game of human pinball, the electronic dings replaced with your screams. "Oh what's that? You don't like this? You want a more personal touch? Pick up the key" she yells. she floats you to the middle of the room and levitates the key up within arms reach.

You  shake your head no again. This time Scarlett glares at you, you're neck suddenly snapping back to the point of breaking. gasping for air as the blood leaves your brain you flail for and grab the key. Scarlett releases her grip and your body hits the ground hard, the wind leaves your lungs as any unbroken rib is shattered. Scarlett sways toward you, her hips rocking back and forth as a devilish giggle escapes her smiling lips. "Not much use anymore" She kick you onto your back and mounts you in a tight school girl pin staring into your eyes. "You think you're ever going to escape? Not a chance." Her eyes glow and you suddenly feel your bones and wounds mended. "You're going to be my little beat down bitch for all eternity." Unless you can escape." She nods at the door. You struggle to get free but Scarlett is simply physically stronger than you, even without her powers. "No no, the fun is just starting. She leans forward, her billowing breasts engulf your face as she giggles and grinds them into your face. unfortunately so does her breast bone breaking your nose all over again. As you cry Scarlett releases you, heals your nose then pulls down her pants revealing a set of lingerie. She hops into the air and pounds your chest with her ass knocking all your air out before quickly ass bombing your face, suffocating you as you go out again beneath her butt. Scarlett smiles satisfied she has a dummy to beat up whenever she pleases. She grinds her butt on your face a little while longer, then gets up and leaves your unconscious body as she takes the key and exits the unlocked door, laughing to herself.
  •  

gh122

Here's the csv update for January/ February:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1694q116w4j5upn/janfeb+update.zip

Includes all the polls with new essays and the 3v3 polls done with Sleepinbin and Ass kicked by girls.
  •  

gh122

Couple updates, relaunched the Kate Upton poll and it was just approved, you can see it here: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/600705

Here's another great ass kicking from Amy Adams who wears an athletic top and jeans. The fight takes place in a park as a small audience watches, Amy thinks you're the guy who mugged her friend.

Amy beats you up pretty good. With a lot of takedowns punches and hard kicks to your body. She pins you down multiple times and puts the hurt on you with excruciating body and headscissors and intense neck cranks and tight triangle chokes that have you screaming out in submission and begging for mercy. She breast smothers you to the point of knocking you out only to revive you to beat you up some more Making you cry and plead for her to stop to the point she has you cleaning your blood off her foot while laughing at your quivering and sobbing due to your fear of her and multiple broken bones you suffered during the fight. She laughs and slaps you as you lay on the ground in a puddle of tears and calls you a pathetic "weak pussy wimp." She stands on your body with her foot pressing down on your battered face!

Here's a piece of a Kate Upton essay from the 1990's poll, Kate's in a bikini at the gym. When she sees you she laughs, Hah I'm going to squeeze the shit out of you with these powerful thighs break your balls and then smother you out with my huge tits! Kate dominates you and knocks you out with a breast smother.
  •  

gh122

Here's a great Kate Upton answer and a pair of Jennifer Lawrence essays:

Jennifer wears a bikini as she takes on guy in an ultimate surrender match at the pool. When she sees him she laughs at his pot belly and man boobs in an arm wrestle and Jennifer wins instantly. She makes fun of his body, flaunts hers and flexes her muscles. Jennifer pins the guy breast smothers him and headscissors him she also judo flips him and kicks and punches him repeatedly. She knocks him out with a punch and breast smother. She poses over him flexing and cheering before knocking him out in a reverse facesit. She wakes him up, forces him to admit he's weaker than her, forces him to be her slaves and tackles him into a breast smother as he cries, she continues to beat him up.

Jennifer wears a bikini by the pool. She laughs because he's out of shape but not exactly fat. The man is her boyfriend 2 years older than her. In an Arm wrestling Jennifer almost breaks her boyfriends arm. The wrestling match starts because The boyfriend refuses to lick Jennifer's feet, She makes fun of his body, flaunts her own, grinds up against him and flexes her muscles. Jennifer Lawrence punches and kicks him in the chest and flabby belly a lot. He falls on the floor and she headscissors him and camel clutches him and grapevine and bodyscissors him into submission and breast smothers him. She made him confess to being weaker and inferior and finally worship her feet. She poses over his hurt body as she flexes and has her feet kicked by him, forces him to be her slave, pulls down his shorts and spanks him, breast smothers him and knocks him out in a reverse facesit.

Kate wears a bikini at the beach, Kate wants to prove how tough she is, because her friends don't believe that she has beat up guys before. She spots you on the beach and challenges you to a armwrestling match. You are amazed that she chose you and after she beats you rather easy with both arms she challenges you to a wrestling match. You are excited for the opportunity to grapple with such a hot babe and before you know it you're on the ground flat on your back try like hell to get her off you but her strength is overwhelming.  She grabs your wrists and pins them down above your head and shifts her body up high on your chest in a schoolgirl pin. She sits atop you smiling her cover girl smile knowing full well you are not gonna be much of a challenge for her. Her legs have your shoulders pinned and she quickly gets you in a front headscissor.  You are instantly in panic mode as her legs feeling like they are gonna break your jaw at any second, you struggle to get free but she laughs and giggles at your weakness and pathetic attempt to free yourself from her firm smooth sexy legs with her smiling down at you with her crotch flush right against your chin. You tap vigorously until she finally lets go of her scissorhold.

Her friends are amazed as are you. "See told you I could crush him" she says with a smile as she gets up off of you. "Let me show you what I can really do" you get to your feet with your head ringing she kicks you hard to the body and throws a quick right to your jaw. You fall to one knee she follows up with a knee to your face knocking you on your back and nearly out. You are dazed and in great pain. You can hear the girls laughing and can barely see Kate putting her hair up in a ponytail.  Come on wimp get up! Bet you didn't think a swimsuit model could kick your ass this bad " she says with a smile she then puts her left knee on your chest and begins punching you with right hand! You manage to shove her off a little which only pisses her off so she elbows you hard to the head which really puts you in a world of hurt as yell out in pain! She grabs you by the hair and drags you towards her and kicks you in the groin and again in the stomach!  She drags you around some more by the hair smiling and mocking your groans of pain. She lets you go and your lying flat on your face and she stands on your back and presses your head in the sand with her left foot!

Haha told you I could whop a guys ass" she says proudly to her friends. She stomps on your body and ankle kicks you multiple times to tender you up!  You are in a world of agony now and disbelief as you are in a state of shock and fright as a hot bikini model is taking you apart piece by piece in front of a beach full of people who stand in amazement as they watch this beautiful girl totally dismantle and have her way with you!  She stops eventually and you hear her and the girls laughing as you start to sob! I'll give you something to cry about you little bitch" she says as she rolls you over and into a reverse headscissor. The leg strength on this girl is unreal as you are screaming on the top of your lungs with her every constriction! She starts laughing at you and says "wanna go to sleep pussy" she begins to squeeze you but stops and says "wait I have a way to shut you up" and sits and grinds on your face! You are trying everything you can to escape as every second goes by you search for every bit of air you can find. Your tears and bloody knows start to fill your lungs even more but all you can feel her butt cheeks and bikini rearranging your face!   "come on wimp scream some more for me! She says with laughter.  "I want you to scream so loud under my ass that it comes out off my mouth!" You begin to scream hopping that she will get off of you but she just keeps laughing.  She finally gets off you and puts her foot on your face smiling down at your poor beaten body! I think he's had enough eh girls "  "besides I'm tired of hearing his pussy ass crying" So she quickly gets down on top of you and smothers you out with her amazing breasts until you are out for good! The girls leave you lying broken and beaten on the beach after Kate writes " Kate's bitch boy" in the sand in front of your body!
  •  

gh122

One more for Kate Upton, great opening too bad there wasn't more: She wears a bikini as they fight in private. When she sees him She laughs and says, "this is the guy they brought to fight me? This is too easy! Seriously, is this my opponent?" She then looks over at the guy and says, "ready to get your ass kicked by a swimsuit model?" First they arm wrestle, Kate easily dominates during the entire arm-wrestling match and lets the guy put in all his strength while yawning and giggling. He is unable to budge her arm. Then she smiles sexily and continues to smile as she slams his arm down on the table. She makes fun of him, flaunts her body and Feels him up, tells him to cover his balls. Kate wins via submission with headscissors, bodyscissors, punches, kicks, slaps, facesiting and breast smothering. Kate slaps him until he cries, breast smothers him, pulls down his pants and spanks him, forces him to be her slave, knocks him out with a facesit and poses over his body. He's a knocked out crying mess, but physically okay until Kate finishes him off with a neck break.
  •  

gh122

Here's a quick catch up of a few of the essays, more to come!

VS Megan Fox

Megan wears an athletic top and short shorts as she fights you in a back alley with several onlookers. She starts out by taking you down and has you in a tight headlock while kneeing you in the head she ends up lifting you up and slamming you hard to ground and stays on top of you with intense breast smothering And delivers some short elbows to your head cause you to yell out in pain. She lets you up and takes you apart with jabs and heavy leg kicks  and shoves you against the wall hard and drops you with a well planted head kick. She then proceeds to squeeze the hell out of you with some intense headscissors both reverse and forward as well as some hard facesitting that has u scared to death that she might kill you. You eventually are put out underneath her firm ass as she stands above your badly beaten body as passers by stand and watch. She laughs and calls you her bitch as she had you screaming for mercy in her headscissors and mocked your crying after she kicked your head while you were down on the ground begging her to stop! She has you admit that you are no match for her and threatens to beat you up again if she sees you around there again and spits on you and stomps your groin before leaving you beat to a pulp in front of a handful of onlookers.

VS Kelly Brook
Kelly wears an athletic top and short shorts as she fights you in the park in front of a small audience. She dismantles you with a lot of punching takedowns and kicking! She also puts your body through some serious agony with lots of awkward and extremely painful submission holds such as neck cranks camel clutches standing and reverse headscissors and lifts you on her shoulders numerous times in a backbreaker submission hold that has you screaming for mercy! A lot of breast smother and intense full weight facesitting and grinding you to a sobbing wreck! She smothers you with her perfect ass while pulling your legs back under her arms practical folding you in two contorting your body in extreme pain to the point you are literally screaming for her mercy which she can't even hear because she has your battered face barred so deep in her ass!

Vs Katheryn Winnick
Katheryn wears a bikini as she fights you in a boxing ring in front of a medium sized audience. She beats you at arm wrestling easy.She dances around you with ease and is relentless with her arsenal of kicks and punches taking you apart until you can no longer stand from her hard leg kicks and she lit up your face with punches and elbows. She then takes you apart with headscissors submission holds and some brutal strangling with her hands and triangle chokes. She laughs and mocks your screams of agony as she has you in her python grips. She has you in a excruciating body triangle as you scream for mercy while she breast smothers you at the same time! When interviewed she reveals She wanted to prove to everybody that she's a black belt and former bodyguard and to tabloid ass whips that she's not to be fucked with.
  •  

gh122

Two more great answers:

Vs Denise Richards

25-28 year old Denise wears lingerie as she fights you in a boxing ring with a medium sized audience in attendance. She's a lot stronger than you and she beats you armwrestling. Afterwards she points and laughs at you. She breaks you down with punches and hard kicks to your back and legs and gets you on the floor where she completely takes you apart with head and body scissors that have you screaming in pain and eventually begging her for mercy as she puts you through some of the most uncomfortable and excruciating painful body contortions that have you practically blacking out from the pain. She taunts you while you are in her mercy and asks "scared now wimp" and laughs at you crawling and crying as you try to get away after she breaks both your legs "oh no you aren't going anywhere until you clean this blood and your pussy ass tears off my legs!" After suffocating you with her breasts she grinds your sobbing face with her ass knocking you out only to revive you a minute later to make you admit that you are inferior to her and to beg her for her stop and admit that you are no match for her While she slaps your sobbing face at the same time.

Vs Jenna Jameson

29-32 year old Jenna wears a bikini when she fights you in a boxing ring in front of a small audience. Jenna completely annihilates you with relentless take downs and ground and pounds And stomps on your battered body while you beg and cry your eyes out from her all out assault! She calls you a pathetic little pussy bitch and demands for you to shut up and stop crying like a wimp or she will knock you out with her breasts or ass! She ends up knocking you out with her ass, before waking you up and tackling you in a breast smother, knocking you out again as your tears stain her skin. 
  •