What I like and don't and to begin contributions

Started by robertson, 13-Feb-15, 06:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robertson

Hi,

I am obviously quite or extremely into fetishes.  They are all extreme female domination type fetishes as follows

1. Soft Vore (but no gummi bears, other food, plastic models or willing victims and especially no jerk off instruction (JOI))
2. Mixed wrestling/scissorhold/facesitting/smother/executrix  (but only where the guy is apparently smothered to death at the end and no willing victims or (again especially) JOI)

I prefer normal situations turning bad for the guy so I don't like the artificiality of leather, whips, dungeons, slaves and mistresses or goddesses.  I also prefer it where the woman is the evil psycho and the guy an innocent randomly picked victim rather than an assassin hitting her target or where she has a grudge against the guy and is punishing him.  I also think that what clip producers never seem to get is that what she threatens and says is as sexy as what she does.  Too many clips wait till right to the end before she says what she will do (if at all).  Again I cannot emphasise enough how much I hate JOI (you know "one more pleasure before I kill you" - as if!). It completely destroys the fantasy for me and the product makes me feel physically sick.

anyway, having set the scene, I have a lot of clips along the lines of what I like (although the psycho woman bit is incredibly hard to find - people seem to prefer punishing type women or assassins).  I also have a lot of compromise clips that I bought in desperation.  I even have clips that severely disappointed me as the description misled me.

So, I would like to begin contributing but I need help.  I don't know how.  If someone could give me a step by step guide then I can begin.

I would also like some feedback on why there is so much JOI and why most clips are assassin/punishing type and few psycho women.  The obvious answer is, of course, maeket forces.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Have a look at these stickies with regards to posting pics and vids.

We're all about females dominating males by the power of their bodies - no artificial aids required. 

For myself, torture and a lengthy death-grip (which builds into a rising panic for the victim) is preferable to the sudden neckbreaks that many "assassin" type clips employ. I'm also not impressed by 99% of the stuff out there, but I'm probably in the minority.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

beer112

I started a thread for this exact fetish:

http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=1959.15

Also I agree Stewie a lot of the videos out there are just random girl in bikini on blue mat with random guy, just a little too bland for my taste.
  •  

DiabloNYC

Mmmm... dropping hints to VeVe on this topic.  She does psychopath quite well  ;) (though mostly in private commissions).  This thread is reminding me about this.  Just did a foot gagging executrix scene series, and even though it's not a smothering finish, maybe a shared scene would be interesting for folks to see.  Let me look into this.
  •  

robertson

My favourite clip in the "fights to the finish" is the Kelly Ashton one.  Not quite perfect as she is punishing him for a misdemeanor rather than picking on an innocent guy but it's one of the few where she clearly and several times spells out what she will do before she does it.  I don't really like most of the others as they are too contest like, where either can win.  I prefer "girl bullies" kind of things.  I have about 70 Lethal Bitches clips and they are quite good but, again, most of the time they are punishing the guy for something rather than picking on an innocent guy.
  •  

robertson

I have just counted the number of "assassin" clips I have and it's 1142.  I already compiled a top 10 vore clip list for another forum so I thought I would do the same for this.

Clip                                        Producer

1        Rounding up                                 LUSA
2        Scissor talk                                Ballerina gone bad
3        Killer Kitten                               Lethal Bitches
4        Wenona in the hitman                        Cory Chase
5        Holiday Hit                                 Lethal Bitches
6        Bijou's Deadly legs                         Ballerina gone bad
7        Kidnapping by Sonja and Jellena             Stranglenails
8        Assassin Facesitting                        Addiction
9        Amadahy 1                                   Bratty Network
10       Killer                                      Trampling in England

I don't know what this proves but it was fun
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: robertson on 13-Feb-15, 06:52 PM
I have just counted the number of "assassin" clips I have and it's 1142. 

That's a lot of assassin clips..... :o
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

robertson

•  

robertson

BTW (if it helps) I have a few clips from doom maidens and the best is the one with sable.  it doesn't make the top list simply because she isn't clear enough in what she intends to do.  Remember what she threatens and says is as sexy as what she does.
  •  

DiabloNYC

Oh yes, a lot of people also enjoyed Sable's Lethal Leotards performance.  Surprisingly, she came at it with no prior experience in that specific genre, but she fell into such a nice, natural groove.  Would love to have Sable in again for more work in that style.
  •  

beer112

Anyways for help contributing I'd check out these forum topics:

Approved filehosts:
http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=8.0

Video thumbnail tutorial:
http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=85.0

•