News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Hip width and scissors?

Started by mixedwrestling, 06-Nov-12, 04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mixedwrestling

Looking at the picture forum with the women with big hips thread made me think if there is a connection with hip width and scissors, either directly or indirectly like with leg length and leverage? Does narrower or wider hips equal a stronger squeeze?

Or is there no connection with scissors and hip width?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Don't know, but it'd be cool to run some tests!
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

desertgoodguy

Been scissored by both

I would give the edge to slimmer hips
  •  

Ronald_Frump

I think women with "sticky-out asses" are dangerous, because their powerful glute-muscles add a lot more force to the actual squeeze.
  •  

desertgoodguy

No matter what the hip size, its all good lol
  •  

mixedwrestling

The glutes are a major component of the squeeze. Does wider hips equal more arse muscle?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: mixedwrestling on 08-Nov-12, 11:43 AM
The glutes are a major component of the squeeze. Does wider hips equal more arse muscle?

Not if it results in a flat arse, when viewed side-on. A super-wide pelvis can result in the femur being grossly out of line with the tibia, at the knee joint, due to the angle of approach. This could weaken the cumulative strength of the thighs and calves working synergistically, in a scissor hold.
  •  

desertgoodguy

Thank you Dr.Stewie lol

Way too technical for my pea brain

Just know whether it be thin or thick, we love it
  •  

Ronald_Frump

•  

mixedwrestling

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 08-Nov-12, 12:00 PM
Quote from: mixedwrestling on 08-Nov-12, 11:43 AM

Not if it results in a flat arse, when viewed side-on. A super-wide pelvis can result in the femur being grossly out of line with the tibia, at the knee joint, due to the angle of approach. This could weaken the cumulative strength of the thighs and calves working synergistically, in a scissor hold.

It does seem that the wider the hips the more pressure is spread out rather than focused on a more straight line from hip to knee. I thought Yasmin had wide hips although looking at it it's more that her waist is narrow and torso short that makes them stand out - a side note of a girl who is reported to have a great scissor.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

I'd say there's an optimum physique which includes moderately wide hips, sticky-out butt, small/moderate boobies, athletic-type, which is superior to any other female body shape. For example: Cindy Huntress, Antscha, Viktoria, Veve Lane, Electra, Cheyenne Jewel, Lia Labowe, Nadege, Ola etc.

•  

rassleme

Meh.  I'm with our friend here from the desert.  It's all good!  From 6'4" 180 pound Mikayla Miles and Goddess Severa to a 5' 100 pound beginner with no training or technique I've never been in a "bad" scissors.
  •  

desertgoodguy

Second that emotion rassel

have nevr had a "bad headscissors"

Big or small they have all been good
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Sorry about me being so fussy on women wrestlers' body-shapes, but I'm just the same with my beer........

I like a light, medium-to-golden body, good head on it, medium-sweetness on the tongue.......but then bitterness attacking my throat at the finish........ and if I end up passing-out from over-indulgence.......so be it!   ::)

•  

desertgoodguy

Same here, except my poison is Manhattans with the same result lolol
  •