News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Miesha Tate could beat ANY member of SqueezeQueens - Period!

Started by Ronald_Frump, 25-Oct-15, 07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you man enough to handle Miesha Tate?

No, she'd fuck me up and make me her bitch!
I'd manhandle her and nail her!

Ronald_Frump

Watch this clip, then vote in the poll - TRUTHFULLY! (don't be scared, homie)  8)

FIGHTING A WOMAN UFC FIGHTER (Miesha Tate)

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

sleepinbin

Stewie, have you not learned from last time? Everyone here is a blackbelt in seventeen martial arts plus undefeated in smokers AND once punched out a hippopotamus ;)

Of course a good pro fighter will beat anyone who is not either extensively trained or extremely lucky (in a fair bout).

Plus who wouldn't want to be Miesha's bitch?  ;D
  •  

Fresh P

My video links will be removed after 30 days
  •  

malderat

•  

DR

Mmm, I love me some Cupcake.  8)

Quote from: sleepinbin on 25-Oct-15, 07:45 PMOf course a good pro fighter will beat anyone who is not either extensively trained or extremely lucky (in a fair bout).

Plus who wouldn't want to be Miesha's bitch?  ;D
Right on!

She was really toying with those dudes.
  •  

RBAP

•  

actoreg

A minute of reality:  :)
Miesha's height is 168 cm. Almost all those guys are shorter and not so athletic. Shorter, they are all wimps)
Miesha is a skilled fighter but she would obviously have a problem with a normal man who is 20 kg heavier than she (not bacause of fat).
  •  

DR

Quote from: actoreg on 29-Oct-15, 07:59 AM
Miesha is a skilled fighter but she would obviously have a problem with a normal man who is 20 kg heavier than she (not bacause of fat).

I'd agree with you, if that "20 kg heavier normal man" is a skilled professional fighter. However, it is my humble opinion that an average Joe, without any real training in combat sports, would be flattened by Miesha, or any other female MMA fighter.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

she would obviously have a problem with a normal man who is 20 kg heavier than she (not bacause of fat).

Your normal juiced-up body-builder from the local gym? Miesha would grapple-fuck him......  8)
  •  

sleepinbin

Miesha's height is 168 cm. Almost all those guys are shorter and not so athletic. Shorter, they are all wimps)

While that guy would have a better chance of winning than a smaller dude of similar build, wrestling and bjj are all about using leverage etc. to subdue bigger opponents. That's why the UFC was born, that's why Royce Gracie became famous. So unless the dude in question has some damn serious training, he might be in for a nasty surprise...
  •  

actoreg

Quoteif that "20 kg heavier normal man" is a skilled professional fighter.
Not only. Of course, i don't say about fat couch potato. I say about normal fit and strong man.

QuoteThat's why the UFC was born, that's why Royce Gracie became famous.
Don't compare Miesha and Royce Gracie. He is a man.

Look at what Ronda's mother told about intergender fight: "Seriously, that's a stupid idea. I'm as much a feminist as anyone but the fact is that biologically, there's a difference between men and women. Hello. Duh. A woman who is 135 pounds and a man who is 135 pounds are not physically equal."

P.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUB796EAQNY

Here Miesha fights an "average Joe" who's heavier. Yeah, there was no grappling and she couldn't do her best. And, yeah, there was a playfight (from both sides) but there one can see that weight and strenght aren't blah.

Yes, an MMA girl can beat most average man but the real cause of that is "average man" now is a couch potato spedning all the day at computer.
If a man can at least push-up and pull-up normally and if he isn't strawweight, Miesha, Ronda and other MMA girls would have a problem with him. Yes, they can win but it won't be easy and the result is really unpredictable.
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: actoreg on 29-Oct-15, 04:19 PM
QuoteThat's why the UFC was born, that's why Royce Gracie became famous.

Of course it would be unfair to compare BJJ then to what BJJ is now; if anything, a modern fighter is more dangerous that someone of Royce's era (and Royce was believed to be the least good Gracie, that was the whole point).

Like, I don't see why this is so crazy to say that without proper training it's quite difficult to take on someone who is a professional athlete in their chosen sport? Or do people think they could beat Serena Williams in a tennis match?
  •  

Fresh P

Look at what Ronda's mother told about intergender fight: "Seriously, that's a stupid idea. I'm as much a feminist as anyone but the fact is that biologically, there's a difference between men and women. Hello. Duh. A woman who is 135 pounds and a man who is 135 pounds are not physically equal."

P.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUB796EAQNY

Here Miesha fights an "average Joe" who's heavier. Yeah, there was no grappling and she couldn't do her best. And, yeah, there was a playfight (from both sides) but there one can see that weight and strenght aren't blah.

Yes, an MMA girl can beat most average man but the real cause of that is "average man" now is a couch potato spedning all the day at computer.
If a man can at least push-up and pull-up normally and if he isn't strawweight, Miesha, Ronda and other MMA girls would have a problem with him. Yes, they can win but it won't be easy and the result is really unpredictable.

So if the average man is able to do push ups or pull ups, they'd cause a problem for WMMA fighters?

My video links will be removed after 30 days
  •  

Ronald_Frump

I used to do sets of 30 pull ups and 50 push ups @ 170 lbs. I doubt my conditioning would have won me the day versus a pro female fighter. Think about specifics, such as technique, cardio, flexibility, speed etc.

No offence, but: do you even squeezequeens, bro?

•