News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Domination Divas

Started by bob.earl, 30-Nov-12, 09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvaldezwrestling

Bella Ink's Facesit Domination

Ray assumes because Bella is dressed in a skimpy, sexy outfit that she must a hooker.  He makes a comment about the way she's dressed and asked her how much she charges.  Bella is offended and calls him out on it asking him "Are you kidding me?"  Ray doesn't know when to quit and keeps running his mouth. Quickly Bella has had enough, she knees him in the belly knocking him to the floor.  Straddling him in a tight schoolgirl pin she tells him he's messing with the wrong girl.  What follows is a complete domination by one pissed off girl. Bella sits on his face not letting him breath taunting him all the time.  She punishes him with full-weight front and reverse facesits asking him over and over if he can breathe.  Bella starts to get turned on, laughing and saying how good it feels.  Foolish Ray tries to talk back which just pisses Bella off more.  Not satisfied with just facesitting her victim, Bella uses her ample and luscious breasts to smother Ray. What follows is more facesitting until Ray starts to tapout. Bella refuses to let him submit and continues to torture him using her long, strong vice-like thighs to squeeze his head.  Bella keeps dominating him with more brutal facesits, long breast smothers and savage scissors.  Finally Bella think he's learned his lesson and lowers her pussy and ass over his face telling him she's going to knock him the fuck out. And that's just what she does as Ray is helpless to stop her.

www.dominationdivas.org
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Bree Brutalizes Bob

Bob's supposed to take Bree to dinner but he's addicted to a game he's playing on his phone.  He keeps playing which finally pisses Bree off.  She doesn't like being ignored and decides to take matters between her lean, hard thighs.   A quick, unexpected head scissors stops his game playing.  He struggles but can't break the hold.  He even threatens to spank her when he gets free. But Bree has no intention of letting him go free.  She puts him through a long series of brutal faces its where she grabs the back of his head and forces his face into her crotch.  Her front and reverse scissors threaten to crush his skull.  She even takes off his belt and chokes him with it.  She puts the belt around his throat and her feet on his shoulder blades and pulls, choking and strangling him.  She chokes him with her hands and tortures him with HOM.  Finally, another belt choke and quick face sit puts him out.  Bree rolls him over, fishes his wallet out of his back pocket, calls a friend and leaves.  You got to wonder if she had this all planned out in advance.
Bree is one lean and mean young lady who doesn't like to be ignored. Her legs are like tempered steel and she's an expert at using her body to hurt and dominate men.    She is in total control and he's helpless to stop her. 

www.c4s.com/60925
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Kim Punishes A Stalker

Kim finds a stalker in her apartment and immediately goes on the offensive to punish the jerk.  She backs him up against the wall and uses belly punches, knees to the belly and balls, chokes and kicks. She takes of his belt ties his hands behind his belt and continues to beat him up.  Her fists sink deep into his soft gut and you can the smack of knuckles on bare skin.   He goes to the floor more than once under Kim's attack.  She keeps up a stream of verbal abuse, humiliation and threats, telling him if she sees him again, she will put him down for good.  Kim is brutal, you can hear the impact of her punches and see the stalkers belly turn red.  His groans of pain were real. We think the jerk learned his lesson.

www.c4s.com/60925
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Cheyenne Destroys Goth Guy

Cheyenne Jewel is looking hot and mean in a full white gi and MMA gloves as she prepares to put some hurting on the Goth Guy.  He thinks he can handle anything Cheyenne dishes out.  He could not have been more wrong.  Cheyenne totally, and we mean totally, destroys and dominates him.  He calls her the Karate Kid, she answers she is the Karate Girl and proves to him she is really the Beat Down Girl.  She takes him down with a hip toss and the pain begins.  She taunts him as she brutally destroys him with scissors, punches, chokes, triangle holds, camel clutches, arm-bar, grapevine, ball-busting and more.  She even chokes him with his own belt.  The end come all too soon when Cheyenne does a full-weight Butt Drop on his belly.  Instantly he had had enough.  Goth Guy is a pretty tough guy but he only lasted 9 minutes with the brutal and vicious Cheyenne. 

www.c4s.com/60925
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

How's Your Back Bitch 2

Cadence did not know what she was getting into with Penthouse centerfold model and catfight wrestler Misty Lovelace but she learned real quick after about 30 secs into it. This was 30 mins of a nonstop brutal beating on Cadence which she had to endure by Misty over and over until Misty was satisfied with her job.  Loads of Back Attacks on Cadence as she had just about every move in Misty's mind she could think of to cause pain on Cadence with. When it was all said and done Cadence was left crying on the mats favoring her back.

www.c4s.com/60925
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Megan "Muscle Barbie" Avalon Outwrestles DJ

Sexy and strong Megan shows of her 5'8" and 160 pounds tanned perfect body in a tiny, shiny pink thong bikini that cover only her naughty parts.  She enjoys showing off her body and wrestling skills, particularly against men.  Her opponent is a pretty big guy and he should overpower and beat her. Still Megan is confident she can win this match.  They both get submissions in this struggle between a woman and a man, both determined to win.  Megan uses her powerful thighs to trap her opponent in tight head scissors, body scissors and even a reverse face sit to get submissions. DJ fights back making Megan submit.  In the end, Megan was just too much for him and traps him in a grapevine breast smother combination that forces a final submission from him.   Here you'll see a true Domination Diva asserting her domination over another man.

www.c4s.com/60925
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Jennifer Thomas in Ring Assault

Jennifer wears only a tiny lime green bikini to cover her strong sexy body in this total domination and beat down of her unlucky opponent.  She has a cruel, mean streak that she enjoys using sometimes to hurt her victims.  H doesn't stand a change as Jennifer takes control from the start backing him into a corner of the ring to work him over then takes her time enjoying the pain she's causing him.   She uses grapevines, body and head scissors, rear naked chokes and plenty of blows to his belly with her fists and knees.  She uses joint locks to make him yell in pain.  She throws in some pro moves even using the ring ropes to punish him.  There's even a short nipple slip.  She taunts him the whole time, enjoying her domination over him.  Finally, she backs him into a corner, sets his ass on the middle turnbuckle and drapes his legs over the middle ropes then ties his arms to the top ropes.  With him trapped and helpless Jennifer beats him with fists and knees to his belly and balls.   When he's hanging totally beat from the ropes she unties him and tortures him with her famous reverse face sit for a final submission.  At the end, she admits enjoying being a bitch.  What an Amazon!

www.c4s.com/60925
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Shauna Ryanne Dominates Ray   

The popular and sexy Shauna Ryanne gives Ray a lesson in how awesome and devastating her scissors and faces sits can be.  She's interviewing victims to be in videos.  Ray starts out confident in his usual smart-ass way, bragging about how much he can bench-press 300 pounds which doesn't impress Shauna one bit.  She tells him they aren't there to bench-press.  She totally dominates and destroys him.  Squeezing his head between her python-like thighs until he thinks his skull is going to explode then leaving completely breathless under her full-weight face sits.  She enjoys every minute of squeezing and smothering the smart-ass right out him.  She even clamps on a wicked rear-naked choke and a painful arm-bar just for fun.  Shauna has him tapping out time after time as he can't handle the pressure and pain from her dominating holds.  Shauna giggles and laughs the whole time knowing she has him under total control and helpless.  Finally, she gets done playing with her victim and uses a reverse face sit to knock him out.  In the end, Shauna wasn't sure about him being a good victim, but she thanked him for trying, then giggled as she walked away leaving him out cold on the floor.

www.c4s.com/60925

Contact me by IM here and get a 25% discount on any clip on any of my clips4sale prices.

Domination Divas:  www.c4s.com/60925
Fetish Adventures:  www.c4s.com/10645
Grappling Gals:  www.c4s.com/28308
Rough N Ready:  www.c4s.com/51647
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Iridal Loveland Destroys Goth Guy

Goth Guy is a glutton for punishment as you'll see in the video where Iridal totally dominates and destroys him.  He told her to take her best shot and to "Bring It!"  Big mistake because that's what Iridal does.  Using head locks, scissors, armbars, body punches, slaps to the face and body, heel and knee strikes and ball busting, nipple torture, chokes, armbars and too many other moves to hurt him.  All the time with a lovely smile on her face. Iridal asks him over and over if he gives, being the macho man he is he refuses until he can't take the pain and punishment and gives up.  But Iridal isn't finished with him.  After a short break to give him a few minutes to recover the beat down continues.  More punches, kicks to the balls, body kicks and slaps and more.  He gives up again but Iridal tells him she's not done and continues the beat down laughing as she dishes out pain!  Iridal finally ends his nightmare with a stomp to the balls, his belly then turning him over and biting his back.  Iridal is the total package of what a Domination Diva should be.  Tough, strong, mean and merciless!

www.c4s.com/60925/16753118

Contact me by IM here and get a 25% discount on any clip from any of my stores.

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Wenona Outwrestles Jake

Kinky and sexy Wenona does it again.  She has wrestled naked against men a few times and always wins.  This match is no different.  After all, he's just a mere man.   Jake does his best, but any man would be distracted by wrestling a naked woman.  Not only is Wenona naked, she is a confident, dominate, skilled and strong fighter and totally overwhelms and outwrestles Jake.  She used painful arm bars, brutal scissors, tight breast smothers, wicked rear naked chokes, smothering face sits and more as she maked Jake submit again and again.  The match ends with Jakes face crushed tight to Wenona's pussy submitting for the final time.  Wenona releases him, smiling as she shakes the hand of the embarrassed loser.  Another awesome win for Wenona. 

www.c4s.com/60925

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Mutiny Bitch Slaps Goth Guy

Goth Guy is back for a bitch slap session with Mutiny, the Mistress of Montreal.  Mutiny wastes no time with open hand slapping him on the ass, belly, face, chest, back and even his balls.  She shows him he is not worthy of a real punch to the face or body.  Mutiny humiliates him not only with her painful slaps but also by verbally mocking him.  She pulls his hair and claws his balls because she can.  See Mutiny in her totally dominant persona.

www. c4s.com/60925/16885420

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Rayne Dominates Bob, Again

Personal trainer Rayne does it again.  It seems every time she wrestles Bob she puts a little extra into the match.  It's not that she doesn't like him, she does.  She just enjoys showing off what she can do to a man.  Topless and wearing the smallest thong you can imagine there is no doubt from the beginning that Bob is going to suffer another defeat.  Rayne immediately goes for a humiliating facesit that leaves him breathless.  From there Rayne puts on a display of scissors, facesits and smothers, totally dominating and humiliating Bob as he suffers another defeat.  She even grabs his balls because she can.  Her scissors are deadly and at one point Rayne had him in a front figure 4 crushing his face into her barely covered pussy.  Her facesits are full-weight and airtight.  And her breasts smothers?  What man wouldn't want his face buried between her two luscious breasts.  At the end, Rayne leaves him beaten, breathless and exhausted.

www.c4s.com/60925

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Amber Red's Scissors Domination

Amber Red has such strong thighs and headscissors that she can text and take selfies while squeezing and crushing her victims head and neck.  In this case, it's her boyfriend she's pissed at and wants to punish.  Amber wears short, tight daisy dukes  and a sexy, lacy black bra that shows off her creamy skin and strong thighs.  She trash talks him all the time squeezing his head with her thighs.  Finally, she wraps him up in a Figure 4 head scissors and sends him to La-La Land for a K0 victory.

www. c4s.com/60925/17007496
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Vika's Naked Domination

Vika is confident and ready for this match with cocky Viktor.  She wants payback and revenge for the match where he abused and stripped her naked (see our sister store Fetish Adventures).  Viktor is sure he'll beat and humiliate Vika again, but Vika has other ideas.  Like show Viktor her Dominate Bitch side.  She asks him "Are you ready for me?"  Almost before he can answer Vika slams her knee into his belly taking him to his hands and knees where she straddles his head in a standing head scissors.  Vika lets him go and pulls his face deep between her lean, hard thighs and squeezes until he groans in pain.  It doesn't take long until Vika peels off her red top, exposing her pert breasts and pinkish nipples.  She follows with a brutal body scissors and full front face sit, taunting and trash talking.   When she lifts up to let him breath, he grabs and pulls on her black bikini bottom exposing her pussy.  No big deal for Vika.  She takes off the bottoms and asks him if he wants her smelly crotch in his face.  He quickly says no, but Vida sits back down covering his mouth and nose with her pussy.   She laughs at his feeble attempts to break free and breath.  What follows is the total domination and humiliation of Viktor.  Vika uses plenty of front and reverse face sits, front and reverse head scissors to punish Viktor.  Finally, she ends it with a long, full-weight face sit until Viktor passes out from lack of air.  A sexy, dominant performance by Vicious Vika.

www.c4s.com/60925/17065214

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Cindy Punished Roomie Adrianna

Adrianna has been messing around with her roomy Cindy's man. Big mistake as Cindy catches Adrianna in the act after she notices personal messages between her boyfriend and Adrianna. She then hides and oversees Adrianna chatting with Cindy's guy and explodes on her. She attacks her crushing Adrianna's small head using her big hands. Later Cindy adds crushing body scissors to further hurt Adrianna. When she wasn't sleeping from the pain Cindy caused her she also was walked around the floor like a by Cindy as she held her hair pulling her around. More painful things were done to Adrianna as Cindy didn't stop until she felt satisfied with her work. The end came eventually as Adrianna is choked by Cindy and her cute little tongue sticks as she is gasping for air and is laid to sleep so Cindy then can walk away feeling accomplished.

http://c4s.com/60925/17073682

•