News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

The VeVe Lane Appreciation Thread

Started by Ronald_Frump, 11-Dec-12, 05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiabloNYC

Quote from: Youtubeguy on 15-Aug-14, 07:16 AM
It doesn't look like it us going to happen. Veve hasn't even replied to an email saying, "no thanks"

Hi youtube guy.  I know you e-mailed VeVe recently, but please note that she has been on a session tour & FetCon road trip tour since July 31, returning to NYC this evening, and has been very stacked with e-mail (indeed, it is really an eye-boggling amount of e-mail).  We have also been receiving a remarkably large volume of e-mail from men applying for work as video talent with us.

I know you had originally scheduled a shoot with us in June, but you needed to cancel.  Rescheduling has been difficult for us this summer due to a full and heavy work load of custom videos and multi-wrestler shoots.

I am aware that you had proposed this coming weekend or next weekend for a video match.  Unfortunately, this coming weekend, VeVe will be attending an intensive training seminar, which runs all day on both Saturday and Sunday.  However, I have just mentioned your post here to her, so she will get back to you as soon as she can, once she's home from the road.

I know you have your heart set on a competitive mixed match, but please understand that we have to put that request into a work queue, since it is not a custom video request and since it is so similar to videos we have created with similar-sized guys from our local roster.
  •  

DiabloNYC

Some of VeVe's screen captures from late July, and a camera photo from August.
  •  

DiabloNYC

•  

Youtubeguy

Thanks, Diabolo.

No worries,
Sean
  •  

SteveZ

"Diabolo"? I'm sure he'll take kindly to that "youtubbyguy"!! Don't get VeVe angry, she may hold out a little bit longer every time you have to tap.
  •  

Youtubeguy

Yeah, I guess I spelled Diablo wrong....oops. No insult intended.

The match isn't going to happen anyway since she already has guys my size she knows she can beat. Seriously, there is really no reason for her to take on an out-of-towner in a comp match if that's not what demand is asking for. All good.

•  

SteveZ

I'd like to show some appreciation for VeVe who has been brave enough to wrestle Anna Konda this weekend coming. Anna weighs more than twice as much as VeVe and is a powerlifter, so it's not all fat. Has VeVe bitten off more than she can chew or will her speed, skill and strength prevail. I can't wait to see...
  •  

DiabloNYC

VeVe tries out some extremely slippery, shiny mixed wrestling (from June 2013)

•  

DiabloNYC

A recent new thread reminded me of an "executrix" style video that I filmed with VeVe last month.  It was a series of varied scenes that all played the same theme.  It's not a spy-assassin themed piece, but rather features a narcissistic female psychopath going through her favorite ritual: prolonged foot choke gagging of her latest, randomly-kidnapped victim.

After isolating these scenes to share, I realized that they do involve some "equipment" being depicted (a ball gag, ropes, a nose clip, spare pantyhose), so I don't know how people feel about that.  There is also no dialogue.  There is no wrestling or physical fighting.  And the action of the victim-catching is not depicted.  This is just the "ritual" finish.

Here are two of the scenes (for ease of filming, we worked with the same victim in all scenes.)  If all the above fits your bill, I hope you find these fun!

1. Dress remove to leotard and pantyhose (pantyhose foot gagging)

2. Dress and Heels. Shoe gagging.

•  

robertson

thanks for that and they have a certain something......but the absence of dialogue and some sort of back story (however crudely depicted) takes something away
  •  

DiabloNYC

Quote from: robertson on 14-Feb-15, 08:51 PM
thanks for that and they have a certain something......but the absence of dialogue and some sort of back story (however crudely depicted) takes something away

Oh, yes, this particular commission followed a very specific set of parameters, so I didn't think these scenes would fit your bill 100% exactly. But your thread reminded me of them, and the footage was immediately on hand, so I thought it might be fun to share (and I thought they were pretty neat) . :)
  •  

DiabloNYC

Oh, as long as I'm here, I'll also share these recent screen captures featuring VeVe experimenting the same spotlight effect, plus some shining nylons.  from a POV video called "Final Temptation"
  •  

DiabloNYC

Some more fun with variations on a theme!  Below are 3 scene variations in tribute to the 1990s film "Hit Woman" (aka "The Double Edge" ?). These homage scenes were made by VeVe Lane and Thrash by special request.

The first ("Scene 1") is a recreation of an original Hit Woman scene. The second ("Scene 3") is a "facesitting assassination" variation of that scene. The last ("Scene 5") is a combo tribute to both Hit Woman and Golden Eye at the same time.

(This was a really swell filming location, too :) )
  •  

wrestlerotica

VeVe does rule. I got the chance to interview her for my podcast this week and she was so fun and charming and personable.
  •  

ass kicked by girls

Man she's looking strong these days!