News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Wrestling Attire.

Started by Ronald_Frump, 08-Oct-13, 06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Nothing kills my pig more, than if the girls' clothing doesn't match the action.

Things I don't like:

• trousers of any form, including jeans
  • Bridget Jones-style panties
  • stockings/suspenders/garter-belts
  • clunky footwear eg. trainers
  • baggy shirts or shorts
  • knitted items eg. legwarmers/socks
  • headgear/hats
  • sunglasses

Things I do like:

• high-cut leotards
  • thongs/g-strings
  • mini-skirts/dresses
  • high-heels/ballet shoes or barefoot
  • spandex/lycra
  • bare legs
  • pantyhose
  • nude (bald-pussy essential)

The amount of clips I've declined to buy, due to the clothing not matching the action is staggering. A reverse headscissor where the clothing obscures pulsating butt-cheeks is more than just an oversight.....its a crime against humanity  >:(

[/rant]

discuss.....

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

desertgoodguy

Agree 100% my friend
  •  

jiminy

Pretty much agree with all that.

Personally I'm not a big fan of seeing women fighting in baggy clothing, and that includes a Gi. I'm a leg man, so I don't mind a Gi top with bare legs, but generally prefer form fitting, compression type shorts, sports bra, etc.

Training shoes aren't a huge no-no for me either. I remember a movie scene with Kathleen Kinmont I believe, where she was kicking ass in a pair of daisy duke jean-shorts and a pair of white trainers. Thought that was pretty hot.

Another thing I like is when she removes clothing before a fight begins, ie heels or tying up her hair, making the guy wait. There is another movie scene where I recall an Asian babe removing her gi, leaving her in a black leotard before she commences kicking ass.
  •  

DR

Not really much to add to what you guys already said.

I definitely prefer to see legs, bare, pantyhosed or stockinged, doesn't matter. Barefoot is my preference, but long leather boots are okay. However, I don't like wrestling boots. Sneakers of any kind are a "no" in my book, too.

I don't think anybody mentioned bikinis. Besides those, I also like one piece swimsuits. Leotards, mini-skirts, dresses, that's all good. Same goes for a Gi top with bare legs, as Jiminy mentioned. Baggy clothing - no.
  •  

QZR1712

My general theory is the less clothes the better!  If trainers are sneakers, I actually like that look.  Maybe because it gives it the air of an athletic contest or something, but I find it hot when the girls are wearing sneakers and a thong.  I also don't mind stockings, high socks, etc.  I do agree that baggy clothing or even jeans are things that would definitely prevent me from purchasing a clip. 

One thing I don't really get is pantyhose.  To me they're a big negative, but there seems to be a lot of people that really like them in their videos.  To each his own I suppose.
  •  

wrestlingspandex

I like

spandex leotard
spandex leggings
singlets catsuits

Dont mind
Bikini
MMA wear

Hates old costumes like the ones in downton abbey. ewwww :'(
  •  

neddyf

For me, the less it covers, the best it is...

I always prefer when the legs are bare.
I don't mind if the pantyhose/legging are mostly transparent.

for me bikini is better than 1piece swimsuit.
but undies are far better than bikini.

I'm not a fan of SM type leather like costume...

I have a little something for skirts and dresses... Japanese women are great for it...
Nothing better to me to see a woman in these very feminine outfit to wrestle/dominate.
It have the feeling of "girl next door experience"

•  

Grem

Got to say that I have a few exceptions when they fit well.

I can go really well with good looking awesomely fitting pants like in this scenario, as it just looks like cute girl next kicking ass:

And I never had anything against this attire as it gives some kind of the "Black Widow" touch to it:

For everything else I guess Stewie summed it up perfectly. But I also dislike it when girls wear glasses just to look nerdy. It reminds me of hipsters which I clearly dislike.

Scaramanga

Girl: bikini or topless. or nude  8)

As odd as it sounds, I like the guys to be shirtless too. It looks really odd e.g. in Deadly Females videos where you have a nude girl and a guy dressed up like Scott of the Antarctic. One of the pleasures of mixed wrestling is skin on skin, I'd never even consider wearing a t-shirt.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Scaramanga on 17-Mar-14, 03:15 PM
As odd as it sounds, I like the guys to be shirtless too. One of the pleasures of mixed wrestling is skin on skin, I'd never even consider wearing a t-shirt.

What about gr@pplinggirls? Mostly the guys wear t-shirts.
  •  

Scaramanga

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 17-Mar-14, 04:58 PM
Quote from: Scaramanga on 17-Mar-14, 03:15 PM
As odd as it sounds, I like the guys to be shirtless too. One of the pleasures of mixed wrestling is skin on skin, I'd never even consider wearing a t-shirt.

What about gr@pplinggirls? Mostly the guys wear t-shirts.

Never been a big fan, but that's nothing to do with shirts.

BTW off topic, but why does society assume guys into dominant women go for the leather or latex or PVC look. I like my dominant women, but none of that shite thank you!  :P
  •  

Ronald_Frump

I'm not into that look either. The material is too thick to feel much sensation.
  •  

ass kicked by girls

Jeans look good when they are form fitting and the girl has a nice ass. Especially for mixed fights and beatdowns they give the girl a more ruthless intimadating look.  Like that heather girl, in one of her clips, after she beat the crap out of some guy.She looked so awesome standing over him in those jeans with a bit of blood on them while she looks down at her beaten opponent, admiring Her work as she has him broken and moaning on the ground.

Ronald_Frump

Yeah, tight fitting jeans can look okay for a real-world beatdown scenario. It's just that if there's any wrestling involved, I'd prefer spandex/lycra leggings, simply because I think denim is too thick of a material. If I'm being scissored or smothered, I want to see and feel the ripple of female muscle through the fabric. I also want the girl herself, to feel her venus mound rubbing against my mouth, or the bone of my elbow dislocating against her clit. Nice thin shiny pantyhose (nude color) is my favorite, because it gives a blemish-free "oiled" look to the girl's legs and ass. The material is also permeable, so it allows for the exchange of sweat, the sub's saliva and the dom's cum-juices through the fabric.

Sorry to go into the minutiae of detail, but I've got very strong views on this and truly believe that many producers do not give adequate consideration to this aspect. No matter how good the action, the clothing can kill it for me, if it ain't sexy!
  •  

ass kicked by girls

Oh yeah,  use to love Serenity from lusa facesitting and riding her opponents head in pantyhose! :)