News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Hollywood Actresses - Fantasy NHB Cage-fights

Started by Ronald_Frump, 22-Apr-14, 06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jiminy

Gotta be Cameron. She's a fitness buff (runs, swims, weight trains) and loves being active - surfing, etc. Her upper body appears much stronger than Blake's and those long legs are fast and flexible.
  •  

DR

Quote from: RBAP on 28-Apr-14, 01:04 PM
Quote from: DR on 27-Apr-14, 11:52 PM
My money would be on Blake in this one.

Are you sure?...

Nothing is certain but death and taxes, but I'd still bet my money on Blake 8). It would be a helluva fight.

By the way, I love this thread!  :bravo: <2up> :yes:

:r0x:
  •  

sleepinbin

Cameron is clearly more muscular than Blake, and they are of similar size, I think Cameron has the edge in strength and endurance here...
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Battle of the blondes: Rachel McAdams vs Sienna Miller

Both these girls have great legs! It may come down to the speed and agility of Sienna, vs the superior power of Rachel. Either way, I could envisage a joint-lock submission, followed by an arm-triangle chokeout to unconsciousness.....for pure gurgling, lezdom humiliation!  :o

.....but who will be the winner?

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

DR

It's not getting any easier; another very tough one to call.  ???

Sienna might be faster, as you are suggesting, Stewie, just a tad...or maybe not? Rachel looks fantastic and very fit too. Amazing legs on both girls!

Flip a coin, and...I'm picking Sienna to win it with a body triangle / rear naked choke combo.
  •  

marsmen

•  

femfightwatcher

Cameron Diaz attacked by model

Cameron Diaz was left stunned after she was punched in the face by a model who claimed the actress ruined her dress at a star-studded party.

Furious Coralie Eicholtz, 23, attacked Cameron at Monte Carlo nightclub Jimmy's after saying the actress stood on her gown causing her to trip and fall.New Zealand beauty Coralie said: "As Cameron leaped over our seats she accidentally trod on my dress - putting a big hole in it.I toppled over and fell on my face - so I gave her a right hook before my friends stepped in."The model has now threatened to take further revenge by stealing Cameron's fiancé, Justin Timberlake.She added to Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Cameron looked like a scared rabbit. I wanted to kill her.The perfect way to get her back would be to go after Justin Timberlake That really would p**s her off."

Read more: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Cameron+Diaz-4624.html#ixzz30N5qKvW8

•  

wrespet

Quote from: DR on 27-Apr-14, 04:38 PM

If that doesn't work, then there is this girl Ronda...something...forgot her last name, help me, Stewie   ;D

Rhonda is not a hollywood actress is she? Gina is and I don't think any actress putting against Gina is fare. Kristanna would not even be recognizable after that fight. Milla Jovovich would be an interesting fight.
  •  

wrespet

Quote from: DR on 27-Apr-14, 11:52 PM
My money would be on Blake in this one. Being younger than her opponent does not necessarily mean much, but I think she is also stronger and faster than Cameron. It may take her a few minutes to break her down, but once she does, Cameron would be at her mercy.

My money is on Diaz. Women gets tougher as they get mature. That would be the difference.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Mila Kunis vs Rachel Weisz

Rachel is giving up 14 years to her younger rival. Both actresses have similar muscle mass in the lower body - definately a "B" list match up compared to some of the girls already featured in this topic, albeit physically an even one.

I think Mila would come in more aggressive and put Rachel on the back foot. If she got sloppy however, or gassed, I could see Rachel using her fighting skills from her movie career, to maybe get a figure 4. Mila would the have the option, tap or nap....... Rachel to Mila:

"Who's The Mummy?"  <2up>

•  

RBAP

Mila is a lovely girl but I don't think she can handle herself in a fight, she is just too nice. Besides, Rachel is married to James Bond, the killer instinct may have rubbed off... ;)
Wonderful Rachel would wipe the floor with cute Mila  8)

•  

RBAP

And now for something completely different... well, not really.  ;)

Evangeline Lilly vs. Jessica Biel

A matchup so hot you may burn your right hand  ;D

They are two of the fittest women in show business, and extremely hot. They are very evenly matched in size, arm and leg strength. This would go back and forth for a while. In the end it might be more a question of who is meaner and can take more punishment.

BTW they both appear to be pretty bad ass  ;)

•  

Ronald_Frump

That would be a really close match........ NOT!

Evangeline by skullcrush  8)

•  

RBAP

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 02-May-14, 08:33 AM
That would be a really close match........ NOT!

Evangeline by skullcrush  8)

Evangeline is welcome to skullcrush me at any time after she is finished with Jessica :yes:

•  

Ronald_Frump

Charlize Theron vs Noomi Rapace

Despite a massive height advantage and combat training from movies such as Aeon Flux Charlize would be severely disadvantaged against the Swedish "pitbull". I could see Noomi eating a few of Charlize's karate chops in order to close the distance and intercept a kick, in order to grab a single leg takedown. Once on the ground, Noomi would use her incredibly muscular body to lock in a kneebar on one of her rival's stick-thin legs. Rock-hard biceps and thighs of steel would then combine to shatter the knee joint, causing Charlize to faint from the pain. Noomi would finish by squatting over her fallen adversary's face and satisfying her lesbionic sexual urges, via pussy-smother!  :o

•