News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Hollywood Actresses - Fantasy NHB Cage-fights

Started by Ronald_Frump, 22-Apr-14, 06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBAP

First of all, let me say that I LOVE Noomi and certainly would like things to go as you describe, Stewie. I fear, however, that Charlize may not be such a pushover as she is more athletic than you give her credit for. I suspect that either Noomi gets the jump on her and finishes her with a sleeper hold, or she may fall victim of a well applied triangle choke.

•  

gh122

Naomi all the way on this one, she'd crush the slender Charilze; check out her arms here, she hasn't even fully flexed!
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

wrespet

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 02-May-14, 08:33 AM
That would be a really close match........ NOT!

Evangeline by skullcrush  8)

Bi....el Bi....el Bi....el Bi....el Bi....el

Only carano can beat Biel. She is fit as hell. Lot more than Evangeline. If you see behind the scenes of Biel's action movies, you see that woman can fight. Definitely Biel will beat Evangeline. Stewie, I agreed with you in Rousey vs Lee one. But not this one.
  •  

RBAP

New Match: Two smoking hot, very fit young beauties:

Ashley Greene vs. Minka Kelly

They are very evenly built. Ashley is perhaps more muscular but Minka's legs can certainly do some damage. Can't really call this one.

And both together:

•  

DR

Very tough to call, indeed, but I'm going to go with Minka. After a long, exhausting battle, Minka finally wraps Ashley up with a body triangle / dragon sleeper combo and forces her to tap out.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

^ This.....

.....except I see a role-reversal, in that Ashley is the one who squeezes Minka into la-la land! ;D
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

RhodryM

Ashley vs. Minka would be a pretty even match physically, but I suspect that Minka would have the edge in skill and mental toughness so I would give her the edge.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Keira Knightley vs Emma Watson.

Emma by Ass-phyxiation!  8)

•  

sleepinbin

Got Emma all the way on this one, I can see those thighs squashing Kiera even skinnier than she already is before the facesit-smother finish...
  •  

DR

Emma by whatever she chooses. Her powerful legs would do a lot of damage to poor Keira.
  •  

RBAP

Realise I am swimming against the Gryffindor tide here, but I'm going with Keira's ass on Emma's sweet, sweet face   ;D

•  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: RBAP on 06-May-14, 02:26 AM
Realise I am swimming against the Gryffindor tide here,

;D

Quote from: RBAP on 06-May-14, 02:26 AM
but I'm going with Keira's ass on Emma's sweet, sweet face   ;D

Not sure if serious........  ???

Keira seems too much the good-girl, as opposed to Emma who I could imagine being the Hogwarts top bully-girl.....  8)

I also like her short haircut, as it contrasts with her sexy body and emphasizes her dominant self-image as a lezdom Booty-Queen. Emma would likely keep Keira as a slavegirl for scissoring, squeezing, forced kissing....... and anything else ending in "ing".....  :o

These candid shots show that Emma's booty is naturally thick and solid. Those glutes have the right mixture of muscle and cellulite for moulding perfectly around another female's nose and mouth, to apply deadly, constrictive force:

Do I really have to post the gifs again? Well, do I?

•  

DR

Gemma Atkinson

Alessandra Ambrosio

I see this as one-sided beating, with Gemma in full control. After toying with her rival for a few minutes, Gemma applies a brutal headscissor hold and squeezes her victim into unconsciousness, ignoring her tapout.

•  

Ronald_Frump

Yes, Gemma is just too solidly built and appears to be experienced in combat sport. Tap & nap! :)
  •  

RBAP

Is this even a conversation worth having?

Gemma! Gemma! Gemma! Gemma! :bow1:

•