Amazon Annie Bodacious Adventures!

Started by amazonannie, 16-Oct-14, 12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amazonannie

Hey Everybody!

Here I present a very sexy clip with Goddess Rapture! I know many of you are a fan of her amazing body! And, for me, I would have to agree that Rapture is cyborg level perfect. Hope you have a chance to check this out! xo- annie

Rapture Vs. Amazon Annie

Rapture and Amazon Annie are two bitchin' strong Amazons! Seeing who is stronger, they lock up in a game of mercy, linking up in aggressive finger locks. Rapture surprises Annie and takes her in her powerful arms, squeezing the wind outta her, she sla
ms her into an intense bear hug. You can see Annie struggle in pain as Rapture slams her against the wall. Pushing her up against the wall into a piggy back. Annie wraps her arms around Rapture's thighs.

You can see Raptures back, thighs and butt rippling in exertion as she presses Annie harder and harder and harder. Finally after a long time lifting her up, Rapture puts Annie in a powerful full nelson. Unable to get out, Annie is humiliated and struggles against Rapture's incredible strength: nipples hardening as she knows that everyone can see thru her flimsy white sport's bra. Finally able to break free, Annie sweaty and frustrated, she is able to turn the tide, and give Rapture a dose of her own medicine, squeezing her in a bearhug. Fiercely lifting her off the ground, in a piggyback Annie continues to crush Rapture in her arms. Crushing her so good in fact you can see Raptures gigantic breasts popping out of her bikini against Annie's body. She slams her against the wall, pushing against her, crushing her, showing her that she too can hold her up and off the floor. Rapture's feet do not touch the floor for the last duration of the video as Annie keeps her in a continuous hold.

Trying to gain leverage, Rapture puts Annie in hanging scissors, using her thick muscle thighs to torture Annie and submit her. Not willing to give up easy they are at a long impasse, Annie holding her in a piggyback, crushing her in her arms, spinning around, tilting down so we can see Raptures glorious breasts squishing against Annie's chest, and face as she moves her up and down. Rapture's scissors finally start to drain Annie's energy, slowing bringing her down upon one knee. Annie doesn't give up and the Amazons continue to struggle against one another in a sexy battle of strength. Annie wears a black thong and white sports bra, Rapture wears a red shiny itty-bitty bikini.

Price: $7.99 USD
Length: 7 minutes
Size: 246 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 854x480
Added: 1/16/16 11:00am

•  

amazonannie

Hey Everybody,

I just worked with Lance and wanted to have the opportunity to do a MIXED Lift & Carry clip. He was plenty of strong to lift me, but limited experience. I am able to man-handle him more than I think he expected. Hope you can check it out! - xo annie

Pro-Ring Lift & Carry

Amazon Annie agrees to show poor jobber Lance some Lift & Carry moves. Wearing black lace-up wrestling boots, a thong and knee pads, Annie puts Lance into a piggy back. Tossing all 230 lbs of him over her hip, throwing him over her shoulder, and into a firemans. Lance takes his turn lifting the 215 lb Amazon into a firemans. Annie shows him the back breaker, cradle, shoulder ride, and an attempt at a torture rack. Lance follows Annie's lead and puts her in a cradle, piggyback and over the shoulder. Annie ends the clip with a single arm side piggy back and finally to do some deep squats with Lance still on her back. Her gigantic muscle butt strains under the hefty load.

Price: $10.99 USD
Length: 10 minutes
Size: 380 MB
Added: 1/25/16 12:30pm

•  

amazonannie

Hey Everybody,

I think this is the 3rd time I've worked with Cheyenne and it just gets more and more groovy. She is compact and strong, able to pick me up no problem! We just discovered this in her clip here  http://clips4sale.com/62827/15043139  This is part of an on-going saga, about "Amazon Juice" w. Azy the Pirate.

of course, I get my revenge!

....but now the saga continues w. beautiful Cheyenne Jewel, who for a moment is equal to my powers! - xo annie

Amazon Juice

Cheyenne Jewel has discovered Annie's Fabled Amazon Juice on the counter. Desperate to do anything that won't make the upcoming clip yet another squash match, Cheyenne sneaks a few sips out of Annie's bottle. Before you know it Cheyenne Jewel's entire countenance changes!

She flips her hair out a bun, red hair flying everywhere, she drops her robe on the ground and undergoes the AMAZON transformation!!

Pumped Cheyenne rushes into the studio, seeing Cheyenne so amped up, Annie knows at once that the Amazon Juice has once again gotten into the wrong hands! Quickly pulling her close into a Rib-popping Bearhug! Cheyenne tosses Annie on the floor, mounting her and continuing to put her in humiliating pins, as the Juice rages inside her veins.

Eventually, the small dose wears off, Annie seeming to be holding out thru the pain, is finallly able to overcome the feist Cheyenne. Using her size advantage to it's full extent, Annie Body Slams poor Cheyenne, Butt drops her and, in general, overpowers her for the remaining of the match.

Price: $16.99 USD
Length: 16 minutes
Size: 532 MB
Added: 1/29/16 12:10pm

•  

amazonannie

Pro-Ring Scissors

Annie must be feeling rather frisky, as she goes right into it with Lance. Giving him a quick knee to the nuts, he sinks down and is pinned and scissored by the relentless Amazon Annie. Getting him in a torturous side body scissor, there is sure to be rib-popping pressure. Easily maneuvering him in her black wrestling boots and knee pads, Annie is able to pound his thigh-encaged face, with her large deriere! Unable to escape, Lance is subjected Annie's ass in his face, with her mountain thighs slowly making him pass out in pain.

Full Length Here: http://www.clips4sale.com/78335/15078335
  •  

amazonannie

•  

amazonannie

Bear Hug Submission

Annie challenges Saharra to a little grappling variation, where they submit one another with Bear Hugs. The two powerful Amazons face off, pushing one another around, vying for perfect positioning to lift the other of her feet. Annie comes in close and is able to come in low and lift Saharra off the ground, under her arms and into a piggy back. Annie bounces around with her, the two struggling for dominance, Annie finishing her by slamming her spine into the wall.

Saharra concedes the first attempt to Annie, and quickly slams her against the wall, sliding her back up and against the wall, pinning Annie's arms to the wall and slamming her body repeatedly into Annie. The method is effective, and Annie is dizzied by the lift's affect.

*This clip highlights the Standing portion of the fight, just the lift portion, and doesn't showcase Saharra's ground work dominance. However, you can see plenty of holds and pins that Saharra is able to smother Annie in.

Scooping her in a final bearhug, Annie pounds Saharra against her chest, spinning her around and finally dropping her crotch on her knee. The tone is competitive, serious, trash talking....

Price: $11.99 USD
Length: 11 minutes
Size: 353 MB
Added: 1/31/16 12:20pm

•  

amazonannie

Hey Everybody,

Here is a sweet little clip that is a high-stakes arm wrestling challenge. I hope you can check it out! xo-annie
[/i]

Arm Wrassle Sissy

Amazon Annie challenges Taylor Dawn to an high-stakes arm wrestling competition. If he loses, she will make him into a sissy. Curious, he agrees and quickly finds that the significant weight difference, and Annie's arm strength, leaves him a loser time and time again.Victory posing, flexing her biceps and trash talking Taylor, Annie seems giddy over her wins.

Price: $5.99 USD
Length: 5 minutes
Size: 205 MB
Resolution: 854×480
Added: 2/8/16 09:57AM

•  

amazonannie

Hey Everybody,

The saga continues...yet, once again I'm duped by my own magical creation: the 'Amazon Juice'. The  1 thing that enables smaller girls, in this case Betty Battles, to have a chance defeating me! Ugh the humilation!!! - xo annie

Amazon Juice Redux
[/b]

Teeny-weeny, 110 lbs 5 ft Betty Battles, has been thrown into the lion's den, by having to fight 6 ft 210 lb Amazon Annie. Obviously, a total squash match, Betty is desperate for some sort of miracle. And it comes int he form of the fabled, Amazon Juice, known for it's ability to give a short-term surge of strength, maniacal fits of anger and bravery and the one thing that can give you leverage against Annie.

Flinging herself at Annie leaping a good 5 feet in the air and attacking her from this position, Betty tips the scale in her favor. The girls are somewhat evenly matched, rolling as equals, putting each other in holds, punching, kicking, trampling, chocking, scissoring and torturing one another. Until finally, Annie, confused and humiliated, gives up.

•  

amazonannie

Hey Everybody,

This is the second part of a saga that I have been working on with fellow Amazon, Saharra Huxley. I am still working on a 'Cadet Annie' character, who is a golden-hearted, yet naive, heroine. Saharra, is the Villainess of course and deals out some dirty tricks, but good triumphs, in Annie's Revenge.

Annie's Revenge

In a previous clip, 'Infiltrating Saharra's Fortress', Annie sorely underestimated Saharra's brutality and double-crossing antics.

In 'Annie's Revenge'. she is searching for Saharra in the snow, she is attacked from behind by the Villainess.

Undeterred, Annie is beaten, but not broken, and has a vendetta to bring SUPERVILLAIN STORM to Justice!

Price: $7.99 USD
Length: 7 minutes
Size: 288 MB
Added: 2/14/16 12:50pm

•  

amazonannie

Recently I had the opportunity to travel with Sherry Stunns as we were both Westward bound. We had only met once before, at a Doommaidens Tourny about 6 years back....

At the time, I thought she was a good sport, as she was thrown into the lion's den, with other grapplers, who had more ground experience than she. I was still a newbie myself at the time. But did know a few some attacks. In the car, we started talking and she said that her elbow had been fractured after the tournament.

I thought, shoot, this would be a great set up for a clip...

So, I did some digging and found the footage. The next morning, I told Sherry that we were going to do a fantasy style cat fight clip in our lingerie on the bed.

But, before I did....I was like, 'Oh yah, why don't you check this out?'

So yep, I set her up to see her reaction, and this is candid. Art imiating reality or something like that...

Hiding the Evidence

Sherry Stunns finds her and Annie's previous fight on her computer. Angry that Annie has withheld the video, where she armbars Sherry so hard that she fractures her elbow, Sherry is mad, but Annie defends herself, making it seem not that bad. Sherry in return says that she now can kick Annie's ass and that she isn't afraid to fight her.

I bet you can guess where this is going...

Throwing her on the bed, putting her in a camel clutch, pinning her down and hanging upside down. The girls claw at each other in lingerie, in this cat fight that is sure please! Sherry wears black lingerie, Annie in Pastel.

Price: $13.99 USD
Length: 13 minutes
Size: 528 MB
Added: 2/20/16 12:00pm

•  

amazonannie

I was just in Tampa, Fl w my friend and fellow Amazon (we are the same size FYI, tho I think that she seems much more menacing lol!) I took the liberty to continue my 'Amazon Juice' saga with a little bit of a twist, an EVIL twist! lol. Please check this out  xo -annie

Evil Amazon Juice

Cadet Annie is in search of Super Villainess, Saharra Huxly, at her studio in the Florida. Annie finds a small young woman (Club Carmen), hand-cuffed to a rope of Saharra's Pro-wrestling Ring.

Enraged! Annie stalks off to find Huxly, only to be attacked from behind. Dosed with the 'Evil Amazon Juice', Annie loses her sense of morality and teams up with Saharra in a 2 on1 SQUASH MATCH!

Easily able to overpower and pick up Carmen, the 2 AMAZONS play a game of cat and mouse, taunting her, grabbing her and putting her in painful! moves! Annie performs a torture rack, a Boston crab and 'thru the ropes' moves. Huxly picks up Carmen, severely wedging her, making her pink leotard ride sky high! The gigantic Amazons do a pile and squash little Carmen underneath them. It's a tough day for Carmen, as the Amazons are in complete dominance over her.

Annie wears her 'Cadet Annie' outfit, white thong leotard, crimson beret, black boots, shiny tights, and a diver's knife. Saharra wears black and ripped fishnets, Carmen wears a pink leotard, bare foot.

[/size]

•  

amazonannie

Hey Everybody!

I drove thru Betty's home town, to terrorize her and produce some more fun clips! For such a huge size difference, she takes the abuse well! Here are 2 releases that are sure to please! xo-Annie

Betty Gets Her Butt Kicked

Little Betty Battles thinks she can out-do Amazon Annie in a pro-style match, where there are no rules!!!

The blond Amazon seems pretty casual about the confrontation. Betty tries to intimidate and size herself up against the much-larger girl. Quickly putting Annie in a headlock and pulling her onto the floor, Betty gains the early advantage.

Annie, brought out of her smug docility, is enraged that such a 'pip-squeak!' could dare take her down.

Like She-Hulk any picks up liddle Betty by her neck, squeezing and shaking her, as she raises her above her head!!!

Dropping her down, Betty's body is wrecked along the way....

Shoulder slams, pendulum swings, and a gigantic knee in her spine, really knocks her sense-less.

Amazingly, Betty does it get it together, and is able to get some painful moves, that render the Amazon to stagger here and there. But the conclusion is fairly obvious from the beginning that this is going to real SQUASH MATCH.

Both girls wear leotards, tights and wrestling boots.

Squash match for Betty Battles!

This time, Annie is not going to allow her to pull the same tricks this time! This time, the big girl is just going to use all of her weight against her!

Sitting on her, pinning her, school girl pinning her and tainting her the entire time, Betty is not able to get away under Annie's 210 lb frame! She tries to push her off, to slip out from underneath her. But finally, the sustained weight and pressure is too much and she from under Annie.

•  

amazonannie

Wrestling Holds
[/b]
w Veronika Valentine & Amazon Annie

Annie just wants to practice some holds!! It's not gonna hurt, right? Well you know how it goes, everyone promises to go easy, until they are the one applying the pressure! Veronika and Annie each get to decide which agonizing hold their will put one another in. Holds involve scissors, grapevine, full nelson, sleeper hold and chest sitting. It's about a 30 second each chance to see who can outlast the other!!

Full length video available here: Amazon Annie's Bodacious AdventuresAmazon Annie's Bodacious Adventures
[/b]
  •  

amazonannie

Suxs to be a Dweeb!

Tag team w Amazon Annie & Sybil Starr

Amazon Annie and Sybil Starr are practicing some new tag team moves in Sybil's Pro-ring, when they hear some jerk off dweeb shadow boxing and otherwise showing off in the corner of the gym.

He says ridiculous things, such as 'Women should just make Sandwiches' and that they 'can't fight'!

HAH!

Well, I'm sure that you know what happens next...the 2 badass ladies make him whimper for his MOMMMY! They wear him down, wear him out and squish him flat in this 2 on 1 tag team destruction! Sybil Starr squeezes him btwn her thighs, Annie kicks in him in the dick, they sit on him, stretch him out in camel clutch/boston crab combos. Humiliate him with foot on his face. And leave him broken after a double Victory Pose.

This is such an embarrassing squash match for this dumb jobber that he better try to bribe me outta selling this video!! Fat chance!

•  

amazonannie

2 Amazon Lift & Carry Destruction!

Little Amber is trying really really hard to become a better wrestler. But she has to go thru quite the ringer to get there. Amazon Annie has never worked with her before, but is willing to show her a few things. But, you know how it goes, the biggest jerk-offs are the ones that don't know jack from jill. Luckily, Bella Rush is used to Amber's attitude and knows how to deal with her. And deal with her she does! Tossing her around like a sack of potatoes!!! Throwing her into cradles, leg lifts, torture rack, the romero, arm curls, upside down 'wiping up the mats' and so many more that I don't even know their name!

These are stills from my latest: http://clips4sale.com/78335/16789054

Price: $9.99 USD
Length: 9 minutes
Size: 383 MB
ADD TO CART Format: MP4
  •