News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Celebrity Wrestler Simulator Coming Along

Started by wrestling_pi, 25-Feb-15, 07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrestling_pi

Got a lot of cleaning up to do - but it's coming along.  I think I have room for 16 wrestlers, so any suggestions to fill in the final slots is welcome.  Would like to keep it to A list celebs.  Although I do have it so you can just delete all the wrestlers and add your own.  Still a bit away for that.

•  

DR

Looks very interesting. Do you have a working demo, by any chance?

As for adding more names to the list, Kate Beckinsale would be my suggestion.
  •  

wrestling_pi

I do have a working demo - some small things that need cleaned up however.  I guess I could package it up here and put it out - as long as everyone knows you might encounter some oddities.
  •  

gh122

That looks fantastic! Can't wait to try it; I certainly wouldn't mind testing it out and giving some feedback if needed. As far as suggestions for A-listers I'd say Natalie Portman always makes for a good rival to Mila Kunis, and Kim Kardashian is pretty much a good heel for anyone.
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

RBAP

This is a great idea. The Thought of Mila Kunis' cute face being smashed between Kristen Bell's thighs is... well, tempting.
Some obvious suggestions for the five spots missing from the second picture:

J-Lawrence
Kate Beckinsale
Scarlett Johansson
Kaley Cuoco
Jennifer Aniston

No Kardashians, please, unless it's Kendall Jenner...
  •  

wrestling_pi

I have Kaley Cuoco in, so I'm glad to see that as a suggestion.

Natalie Portman and Jennifer Aniston are ones I've had before (In an older previous version), so I think they would work well.

So some names I'm seeing, and ones I had previously
Jennifer Lawrence - I think she's interesting to say the least given her recent success.
Kate Beckinsale
Scarlett Johansson
Cameron Diaz (up in the 40's now, body still looks good)
Angelina Jolie (although in some of her pictures, she just looks too skinny)

keep in mind - I find it much better for the sim if the celeb has lots of good bikini shots to use for visualization.  You can see for example in the screen shots, if Kate Upton is facesitting or breast smothering an opponent - it's nice to have a great photo or multiple photos of her ass or tits to use.... some of these celebrities - it's just hard to find really good shots for some reason.
  •  

gh122

Sounds like a really strong roster, Kim K would work perfectly since I think 90% of her photos are in a bikini, although I suppose she's not universally liked. Katy Perry should also have an ample amount of bikini photos. Maybe Emily Ratajowski would be a good option although she's more of an up and comer than A-lister. I imagine Kelly Brook would also be a good fit.

If you're able to have the option to add and remove celebs I think you might be able to outsource the photo production/ character creation to the forum; I'd certainly add a few and I think the community would be able to create a whole repository of characters with correctly formatted photos that anyone could switch in and out.
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

wrestling_pi

Recent Kim K pics are just... well they almost don't look real.

As for options to remove/add, that's the parts I have to clean up. 
  •  

RBAP

A few more athletic bodies with lots of bikini pics available:
-Evangeline Lilly
-Maria Menounos
-Sara Shahi
-Annalynne Mccord
With Eliza Dushku, of course, any look is good for a fight  8)
  •  

wrestling_pi

Annalynne McCord - I had her in a previous version I did, tons of good pics - but I don't know if she's well known enough to have her in a group of 16. What say everyone else?
  •  

DR

I like RBAP's suggestions. Tough choices, since you are limited to 16 names only.

Here's another UK babe to consider: Gemma Atkinson. And did I mention Kate Beckinsale?  ;D

Does your program simulate the whole fight in one shot, or is there an option to go step by step through the fight? It would definitely be great to try it out, if you don't mind sharing it with us.
  •  

RBAP

Quote from: DR on 25-Feb-15, 07:02 PM
Here's another UK babe to consider: Gemma Atkinson.

Well, if we're going to consider D-listers, then Gemma and Ferne McCann are right up there ;)
  •  

gh122

I can't claim to know who Annalynne is but if its easy to find pictures that work in the sim I'm all for it. Gemma Atkinson too, I wouldn't call her a d-lister as she's a popular UK model whose is/ has been in the running for several large roles including Super Girl before whats her name was cast. If I had to choose just one I'd go with Kelly Brook. So far I like all these names, should be easy to find good pictures for any of them!

As for the list I wouldn't stress over it, go for the easiest as I'm kinda assuming this will be more of a test or beta release where as the future add/remove feature should satisfy anyone whose favorites are missing.

I'm just guessing this will be for pc and not mac, thankfully us mac users can always use bootcamp :)
  •  

wrestling_pi

Quote from: DR on 25-Feb-15, 07:02 PM
I like RBAP's suggestions. Tough choices, since you are limited to 16 names only.

Here's another UK babe to consider: Gemma Atkinson. And did I mention Kate Beckinsale?  ;D

Does your program simulate the whole fight in one shot, or is there an option to go step by step through the fight? It would definitely be great to try it out, if you don't mind sharing it with us.

Going to work to have something ready by the weekend - how it works is essentially this.

So you have I don't know - 17 or so "positions" from  "wrestler A is standing, opponent is down on her stomach" or "Both wrestlers standing".  Whichever wrestler is in control then selects a move available in those positions.  So if wrestler A is standing and her opponent is on her stomach, a camacl clutch is an option.  If her opponent is instead down on her back, well then maybe a facesit is a move she can use.  Every move has a position.  I've also built logic for the movesets - so that if you want Kate Upton to use breast smothers more than scissors, that can be adjusted. 

Once a move is applied, I add the damage, check for a release, check of an escape, check for a reversal and so on.  This continues until the move is releasd, reverese, escaped or a submission or KO has occured.

When you start a match - I simulate everything up front, you then "watch" the match.  The nice thing about this is you can rewatch the same match if you want, although this eats up database size realllly quickly - so I may set something for the user to only save all or maybe just the last 10, 20 or 30 or so matches. 

This also lets me put a "slider" that lets you view the match as if you were watching a video.  So if something happens and you want to see it again, you just scrub the slider back.  It's much more awesome when I add the poser renders I do, but those take so long to render out every move I have, it would be impossible to do 16.  I someday may do a single 1v1 simulator where people could request just 2 girls, I render out all the moves for those two - and you download the 1v1 simulator.
  •  

wrestling_pi

Also when the match ends, and we have a victor - she can choose to either just pose over her opponent and walk away, or she might do a humiliation like a facesit, knock out scissors, or forced foot worship.

I believe every match should end in a victory pose dammit.... lol - I hate companies in which there is no victory pose
  •