News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Ronda Rousey could kill any member here, with her bare hands.

Started by Ronald_Frump, 01-Mar-15, 02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Could Ronda finish you?

Yes, Ronda ends my miserable existence
No way, I'll knock the bitch out!

RBAP

Quote from: Shelep on 10-Apr-15, 07:06 AM
Quote from: RBAP on 10-Apr-15, 07:00 AM
A personal attack is an abusive remark on or relating to one's person.
While Malderat's language may per perceived as abusive by some, his remarks don't seem to be directed at anyone in particular so they don't qualify as a personal attack.

Quote from: Shelep on 10-Apr-15, 06:52 AM
Hey guys
I have a question here
as you can see the forum rule 2.5
is this behavior accepted? >>>
Quote from: malderat on 12-Mar-15, 07:01 PM
I would understand a few, but 20 "tough guys" out of 65 voters? Ya'll motherfuckers need some philosophy in your lives: know thyself, bitches - you're being ridiculous

i don't accept it. how it is not a rude behavior to call some voters motherfuckers?? youre telling me it's not rude and he is not attacking the others just because he didn't directly point to 1 special member??

I didn't say it wasn't rude. I said it was not personal.
The rule you cite - General Rule 2.5 of the Forum - prohibits (or at least discourages) personal attacks. You can't cite that rule to complain about a statement that hurt your feelings but wasn't specifically directed at you. Malderat was commenting on an anonymous vote, hence could hardly direct his qualification at one specific person.
Rudeness is a question of perception. Some people are affected by remarks that leave others indifferent. Unless a remark clearly identifies a target or bears a racist, homophobic, or generally prejudiced content, it seems to me that censoring it in a Forum such as this is unacceptable.
  •  

Shelep

Quote from: RBAP on 10-Apr-15, 10:05 AM
While Malderat's language may per perceived as abusive by some, his remarks don't seem to be directed at anyone in particular so they don't qualify as a personal attack.

Hey guys
I have a question here
I would understand a few, but 20 "tough guys" out of 65 voters? Ya'll motherfuckers need some philosophy in your lives: know thyself, bitches - you're being ridiculous

i don't accept it. how it is not a rude behavior to call some voters motherfuckers?? youre telling me it's not rude and he is not attacking the others just because he didn't directly point to 1 special member??

I didn't say it wasn't rude. I said it was not personal.
The rule you cite - General Rule 2.5 of the Forum - prohibits (or at least discourages) personal attacks. You can't cite that rule to complain about a statement that hurt your feelings but wasn't specifically directed at you. Malderat was commenting on an anonymous vote, hence could hardly direct his qualification at one specific person.
Rudeness is a question of perception. Some people are affected by remarks that leave others indifferent. Unless a remark clearly identifies a target or bears a racist, homophobic, or generally prejudiced content, it seems to me that censoring it in a Forum such as this is unacceptable.

ok. so if i told the amount of members that have mark the question as yes that they are just weak mothefuckin bitches it's acceptable??
and plus,nothing hurted my feelings because i don't have any doubt about my self or abilities. i just got angry at his unpoliteness. and i still believe it's unacceptable to say bad words to others. wether directly or not  ;)
  •  

Ronald_Frump

It's more about the context and interpretation. "Smileys" help in this regard. For example:

"You mofos are delusional, if you think you can beat Ronda!" ;D

....is (to my mind) a "tongue-in-cheek" or slightly humorous way of saying:

"Are you being serious about defeating an Olympic judoka?"

If this was answered by:

"GTFO, you "white-knight" Ronda clit-hugger!"  :lmao:

Translation:

"Stop overestimating Ronda's abilities versus men!"

I wouldn't find it offensive. It's bawdy, humerous banter between guys. The topic itself is of course, a complete "troll" by myself, designed to elicit such responses  ;)

If English is not your first language, I can see where the misunderstanding arose and duly apologize. 

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

sleepinbin

Hey guys
I have a question here

It's fine. It's not directed at anyone and it's a bit of hyperbole, it's clearly not malicious. Now, back on topic guys - and keep complaints about rules being broken out of threads :Pol:
  •  

Shelep

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 10-Apr-15, 05:22 PM
It's more about the context and interpretation. "Smileys" help in this regard. For example:

"You mofos are delusional, if you think you can beat Ronda!" ;D

....is (to my mind) a "tongue-in-cheek" or slightly humorous way of saying:

"Are you being serious about defeating an Olympic judoka?"

If this was answered by:

"GTFO, you "white-knight" Ronda clit-hugger!"  :lmao:

Translation:

"Stop overestimating Ronda's abilities versus men!"

I wouldn't find it offensive. It's bawdy, humerous banter between guys. The topic itself is of course, a complete "troll" by myself, designed to elicit such responses  ;)

If English is not your first language, I can see where the misunderstanding arose and duly apologize. 

first of all,yes english is not my first language.
and since such words as "motherfucker" and "bitch" are not acceptable in our culture,i found his sentences offensive.

and about the main topic. altough i don't like and watch ufc,i do not say such women like rousey are not skilled and can't fight well.
there are a lot of skilled and strong girls worldwide, many of them are way stronger and better than rousey.who knows? mabey there would be a girl,who is so strong and skilled that she would beat even such guys like me who are muscular,martial artists and skilled.

rousey may beat skinny,un skilled guys. but against a strong and skilled man,she wouldn't have a chance. ;)
  •  

Shelep

Quote from: karo70bogy on 13-Apr-15, 12:49 PM

i myself am a pro bodybuilder and personal trainer and i'm also black belt in karate. i have won many competitions since i was a child
well then you are a many-sided guy in the sporting, :o
Could you upload some photos about you? ???
i am very curious how strong are you, (Do not get me wrong! ;D)

yes. i'm a sports addict. i've been practicin different kinds of sport since i was only 4.
and i don't mind uploading my pics. where do i upload them?
  •  

jiminy

i myself am a pro bodybuilder and personal trainer and i'm also black belt in karate. i have won many competitions since i was a child
so i don't think ronda or any other girl would beat me in reality

Rousey by whatever she wants.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

How exactly do you think you can avoid the hip-toss and armbar, within the first 30 seconds?
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Shelep

Quote from: jiminy on 14-Apr-15, 12:51 PM

Rousey by whatever she wants.

i didn't got you
  •  

Shelep

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 14-Apr-15, 05:10 PM

How exactly do you think you can avoid the hip-toss and armbar, within the first 30 seconds?

since i have years of martial arts under my belt,i know how to defend my self against submission holds,i'm strong and i know there would be difficulties if i want to fight ufc male fighters but against females?? that would be a big joke
  •  

Shelep

Quote from: karo70bogy on 14-Apr-15, 10:05 AM
Quote from: Shelep on 14-Apr-15, 05:05 AM
Quote from: karo70bogy on 13-Apr-15, 12:49 PM

well then you are a many-sided guy in the sporting, :o
Could you upload some photos about you? ???
i am very curious how strong are you, (Do not get me wrong! ;D)

yes. i'm a sports addict. i've been practicin different kinds of sport since i was only 4.
and i don't mind uploading my pics. where do i upload them?

anywhere - as SQ attachments, imagebam, postimage..
thanks ;D

ok here is two pictures of me. chek'em
  •  

Shelep

Quote from: karo70bogy on 16-Apr-15, 09:20 AM
Quote from: Shelep on 16-Apr-15, 09:04 AM

haha that guy is NOT you on these pics, haha ;D ;D ;D ;D

but if you are a member of this "Ahad fitnees &modelingSports Team" you can prove it showing us a video about yourself - you need to say something in it like this  :
"Greetings SqueezeQueens, i am Shelep"

what's the punchline here and what's funny??
you wanted to see me,i shared my pics and i don't even care at all whether you believe it or not.
and how do you exactly know that this is not me? that's funny
i even wanted to crop my head in the pics,but...
any way if you ever came to iran, i would be happy to see you in person
  •  

Shelep

Quote from: karo70bogy on 16-Apr-15, 11:55 AM
Quote from: Shelep on 16-Apr-15, 11:45 AM

but if you are a member of this "Ahad fitnees &modelingSports Team" you can prove it showing us a video about yourself - you need to say something in it like this  :

you wanted to see me,i shared my pics and i don't even care at all whether you believe it or not.

those pics can be found on Google....:Pol:
btw i do not need to go to iran, i can find swaggerer on any forum 8)

ok. so here is a deal, find my pictures on google . prove that this is not me. i will apologize to all of the members here and leave this forum forever.
but if you didn't. you should apologize to me for calling me a liar
and btw i'm not swaggerer. i just tell the reality and since i'm not a couch potato and skinny guy like most of the members here, i don't accept such bullshit things like being beaten by a girl in reality.
but you guys can stay in your sweet dreams and enjoy your fantasies.
  •  

Shelep

Quote from: karo70bogy on 16-Apr-15, 12:20 PM
Quote from: Shelep on 16-Apr-15, 12:05 PM
Quote from: karo70bogy on 16-Apr-15, 11:55 AM
Quote from: Shelep on 16-Apr-15, 11:45 AM

those pics can be found on Google....:Pol:
btw i do not need to go to iran, i can find swaggerer on any forum 8)

ok. so here is a deal, find my pictures on google . prove that this is not me. i will apologize to all of the members here and leave this forum forever.
but if you didn't. you should apologize to me for calling me a liar
and btw i'm not swaggerer. i just tell the reality and since i'm not a couch potato and skinny guy like most of the members here, i don't accept such bullshit things like being beaten by a girl in reality.
but you guys can stay in your sweet dreams and enjoy your fantasies.
Do not twist my words, i don't have to prove nothing, but you have to... :o
if i say : i am skinny guy but can defeat Ronda Rousey , then other members demand me to put up some photos about myself so i take my cellphone and make a photo or make a video, and show it the others..
saying "Hello mofoz at SqueezeQueen, i can beat Ronda or whatever ya want" ;)
yes you have. you told me that the pics wasn't mine and can be find on google so prove it or zip your mouth and don't call me a liar  ;)
i didn't even want to show you my face and now you're asking for a video ?
i'm regreting why i even upload those 2 pictures
and again i would like to recall that it doesn't matter what you think cause you don't know a single thing about me
and i don't have any doubt about my abilities
  •  

voayer

Well...google image search found these photos.
http://ilovegram.com/abbaskafshdouz
http://ahad-co.com/index.php/%DA%AF%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%DB%8C-%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%88%DB%8C%D8%B1-2/view-album/4

But they indeed came from Iran, so it is a possibility, that this is our member Shelep. I wouldn't call him a liar.

And now about all this Ronda vs men issue:
I'm sure, that Ronda can beat 90% of forum members. Including me. But not 100%. I'm sure, we have here members, who are skilled, heavier and much stronger than Ronda.

And i was laughing when i heard all this Ronda vs Mayweather stuff. Guys, you need to know, that Ronda is (probably) feature Hollywood star. And show business industry just must create certain myth around her.
No serious fighter or champion will ever accept her challenge. Because he will be loser in any case. Even if he knocks her out in first minute, he'll be still a loser. No single male fighter will ever fight him and that's pretty much end of his career. Ronda knows that and that's why she is so loud.
Because if she wants to beat Mayweather.... a lot more than just big mouth is needed to do this. Sorry Ronda fans, but i had to say this.
  •