News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Member Introductions

Started by sleepinbin, 17-Oct-12, 12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeus

Girls and guys, lovers of tight pins or hard leg squeezing, welcome!
  •  

jiggle

Hello Everybody.I am jiggle,I have interest in Competitive Wrestling particularly when Female bodybuilders kick some ass thats why most of my interest lies in mixed wrestling videos from the 90s but that doesn't mean i dont like other stuff.I have a good collection and have been using different sites sharing content of my interest for years.I will try to be a valuable member here.
  •  

Sandrine43

Hello community! I'm Sandrine43 a huge fan of big muscular (but not only ;D) amazon women and some wrestling clips with them. My favourites are Thea Bennington, Sandrine Nourry, and some others. On this forum I'd like to share my collection in accordance with the local rules and I hope this forum will help me to widen my collection with some content I'm looking for. Wish you all the best!
  •  

Anderman11

I am an older guy who was very involved with sessions in the 90's, until 'retiring' a few years ago. Many fond memories of Karla Nelson, Anita Ramsey, Robin Parker, and several others. Anita taught me that squeeze queen was a reality, and I wish I was trapped in her vise like legs now.
  •  

jiggle

Quote from: Anderman11 on 30-Aug-20, 06:58 AM
I am an older guy who was very involved with sessions in the 90's, until 'retiring' a few years ago. Many fond memories of Karla Nelson, Anita Ramsey, Robin Parker, and several others. Anita taught me that squeeze queen was a reality, and I wish I was trapped in her vise like legs now.
Welcome, would love to hear your stories...Have you been on camera btw?
  •  

denis_43

Hello everyone.
My name is Denis
For a long time I have been a fan of women's wrestling, both staged and competitive fights.
I will be glad to meet and communicate with girls, throw off my watsapp, fight virtually, and if you are from Russia, then a meeting is possible.
  •  

spankster

Hello, spankster here.
Didn't know this forum existed was told by someone, and registered an account.
Did not use it my account for sometime but then tried searching for some content and realized it's a great forum.
Have been uploading some stuff will keep uploading until I run out
 : )
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Zeus