News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

If you could wrestle one celebrity, who'd it be?

Started by Judge DR3DD, 17-Oct-12, 03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: sammy_scuffles on 22-Oct-12, 05:29 AM
I wouldn't mind choking the heck out of Justin Bieber for that stuff he calls music!  ;D

M*i*x*e*d*W*r*e*s*t*l*i*n*g*Z*o*n*e ...........make it happen! 8)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

adelaide

P!nk. All day, every day. Obviously she's fit and strong for her size, but her personality would make her a fun playmate. My favorite celebrity.
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: sammy_scuffles on 22-Oct-12, 05:29 AM
I wouldn't mind choking the heck out of Justin Bieber for that stuff he calls music!  ;D

i'd watch that :P
  •  

scissormetightly

Quote from: sleepinbin on 17-Oct-12, 04:14 PM
ah, only one? now that is a difficult choice...! hmm... i'd probably have to go with jessica biel, she's gorgeous and in brilliant shape to kick my ass, even in a competitive wrestling bout! :D
so agree!!      Biel is a dream!
  •  

Jimmy81

Any one of the panicats past or present:

•  

Ronald_Frump

•  

sheehan333

Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, Alexandra Daddario, Coby Smulders.....but none of them will be  a match for me :(

Are sports celebrities Allowed ?  If yes then definitely Serena Williams...She could give me some competition :)

•  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: sheehan333 on 23-Oct-12, 05:03 AM
Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, Alexandra Daddario, Coby Smulders.....but none of them will be  a match for me :(

Are sports celebrities Allowed ?  If yes then definitely Serena Williams...She could give me some competition :)

.....you mean you'd actually try to fight back? lol!

Serena's fine.....have a karma  :)
  •  

RBAP

Would she give you "some competition" before or after the wiped the floor with you?  ;D

•  

sheehan333

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 23-Oct-12, 05:07 AM

.....you mean you'd actually try to fight back? lol!

Serena's fine.....have a karma  :)

Oh I like a little tumbling :)  a little rolling around has never hurt anyone :) :) :)...by the way anyone knows if the Wonder Woman movie with Coby is on or not. Would have loved to watch that.
  •  

desertgoodguy

•  

RBAP

•  

desertgoodguy

•  

sheehan333

Quote from: RBAP on 23-Oct-12, 05:57 AM
Would she give you "some competition" before or after the wiped the floor with you?  ;D

Naah I dont Think she can wipe the floor with me I am bigger then her  8)

But this lady can  ;) She can probably wipe the floor with two of me. Just saw an Youtube video of her doing Bicep curls with a 165 lbs weight  :-[

•  

sleepinbin

Quote from: sheehan333 on 23-Oct-12, 11:45 AM
But this lady can  ;) She can probably wipe the floor with two of me. Just saw an Youtube video of her doing Bicep curls with a 165 lbs weight  :-[

terrifying lol :P not really a celeb tho...
  •