News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

If you could wrestle one celebrity, who'd it be?

Started by Judge DR3DD, 17-Oct-12, 03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ass kicked by girls

Quote from: sleepinbin on 28-Aug-13, 05:31 PM
Nice, just wish she'd been pounding on some fools rather than just using it as a set. Heck, I'll volunteer for the next one ;)
I agree she looks awesome!

The Pumaman

I would have to say Laura Vandervoort. I'm really loving her on "Bitten" and she is an amazing athlete.
  •  

DR

Nice choice, Pumaman. And don't forget that Laura is a black belt in karate. So, I'm pretty sure she could kick some butt for real.  8)
  •  

scissoringlover

stacey keibler because she is a big women about 184 cm + she is so athletic + she is a professional  and experienced wrestler + i think she can beat me for real because she is is far big than me (i'm 160 cm and 57 kg) and i'm not expirienced in wrestling and she can beat most of you.

look at her and judge

•  

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

orange_fizzy

Bazinga!
  •  

RBAP

•  

wrespet

Quote from: RBAP on 18-Apr-14, 08:02 PM
Feeling nerdy today... 
Kaley for me. 8)

Yeah she looks naturally strong.
  •  

ass kicked by girls

Quote from: wrespet on 18-Apr-14, 11:43 PM

Quote from: RBAP on 18-Apr-14, 08:02 PM
Feeling nerdy today... 
Kaley for me. 8)

Yeah she looks naturally strong.
I agree. She looks hot in those Jean shorts! Makes her look like she's ready to beat some dudes ass too! never really gave her much notice untill recently.

ass kicked by girls

Quote from: scissoringlover on 18-Apr-14, 01:00 PM
stacey keibler because she is a big women about 184 cm + she is so athletic + she is a professional  and experienced wrestler + i think she can beat me for real because she is is far big than me (i'm 160 cm and 57 kg) and i'm not expirienced in wrestling and she can beat most of you.

look at her and judge
Quote from: scissoringlover on 18-Apr-14, 01:00 PM

look at her and judge

I know she would stomp me into the ground!!

gh122

It might be cheating to list two but they're an inseparable duo, Community's (six seasons and a movie!) Alison Brie and Gillian Jacobs! I'd love to let them overpower and humiliate me in a 2v1 matchup where Alison holds me down with a facesit before Gillian finishes me with an aggressive grapevine, pinning my hands next to my head and smothering me out with her breasts. They'd probably be devious little trash talkers too!
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

RhodryM

Laura Vandervoort would be pretty formidable, especially, with that black belt in karate, in any kind of fight involving punches or strikes.

And Kaley Cuoco would be pretty tough too--I am at how strong she looks in a lot of recent photos.
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: gh122 on 19-Apr-14, 11:43 AM
It might be cheating to list two but they're an inseparable duo, Community's (six seasons and a movie!) Alison Brie and Gillian Jacobs! I'd love to let them overpower and humiliate me in a 2v1 matchup where Alison holds me down with a facesit before Gillian finishes me with an aggressive grapevine, pinning my hands next to my head and smothering me out with her breasts. They'd probably be devious little trash talkers too!

Damn right, taking on those two would be amazing!
  •  

wrespet

Quote from: ass kicked by girls on 19-Apr-14, 01:18 AM
Jessica Biel!!

She should have been mentioned before because it's not possible to come 5 pages in this topic without mentioning Jessica Biel.
  •