If you could wrestle one celebrity, who'd it be?

Started by Judge DR3DD, 17-Oct-12, 03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spraggon

Hmm, in view of my maturing years, I would have to go with ladies slightly closer to my age group - Sandra Bullock or Salma Hayek!!
  •  

desertgoodguy

•  

gh122

Bumping an old thread here but this topic needs more attention; I'd personally love to be destroyed by Natalie Portman, and have you seen how toned she's got recently? She might even beat me arm wrestling.
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

wrespet

Quote from: RBAP on 23-Oct-12, 05:57 AM
Would she give you "some competition" before or after the wiped the floor with you?  ;D

ha ha gud one. may be sheehan is a strong big athlete.
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: gh122 on 16-May-13, 06:42 PM
Bumping an old thread here but this topic needs more attention; I'd personally love to be destroyed by Natalie Portman, and have you seen how toned she's got recently? She might even beat me arm wrestling.

Yeah, being destroyed by her would be a dream come true... she looks toned alright but not huge, i dunno about arm wrestling but she'd kick my ass for sure in a fight!
  •  

wrespet

portman is a lovely lady. but not strong enough for me.
  •  

Lovelegs

Well, this was fun to think about. I am sharing some honorable mentions...Hilary Duff is a close second, btw. But my number one has to be Jessica Alba. She wouldn't have the greatest leg strength, but her cuteness is positively ethereal!
  •  

Lovelegs

Quote from: desertgoodguy on 23-Oct-12, 10:54 AM
if. and when lolol
I love J Lo too. After being crushed by her, I would beg to suck on her gorgeous toes!
  •  

gh122

For anyone that's fantasied about getting tossed around by Katy Perry, did you catch the VMA's? Camera is literally in the boxing ring with her, as if she read our minds...
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: gh122 on 28-Aug-13, 02:26 AM
For anyone that's fantasied about getting tossed around by Katy Perry, did you catch the VMA's? Camera is literally in the boxing ring with her, as if she read our minds...

What? Amazing! Totally missed this with all the Miley Cyrus nonsense! I hope theres video...
  •  

gh122

Not my link, credit goes to terrier at superiorpics

Katy Perry Boxing Ring

http://uploaded.net/file/xq6jah6m
  •  

sleepinbin

Nice, just wish she'd been pounding on some fools rather than just using it as a set. Heck, I'll volunteer for the next one ;)
  •  

gh122

This. I have an irresistible urge to grapple Kim Kardashian on the wrestling mat while she's in this. 

Side note, who thinks I have a shot at pinning her?
  •  

RhodryM

For me, it would sort of depend on what I wanted out of the experience of wrestling a celeb.

1) If I wanted to simply have the experience of wrestling an incredibly beautiful woman, my first choice, as for many in this thread, would be Jessica Alba.  Runners up would be Nina Dobrev or Minka Kelly.

2) If I wanted to wrestle a physically superior woman who was also very attractive, my current choice would be US Women's Soccer National Team member Hope Solo.

3) If I wanted to sort of split the difference between 1 and 2, I think I'd go with Kate Upton.
  •  

ass kicked by girls

Alba said on Jimmy kimmel live she used to fight and beat up boys growing up too!