News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

Rapture - Bedroom Battles Round 23

Rapture is back on SF and she is ready kick some ASS!!! Jay did not stand a chance in this bedroom battle. This woman is as strong as they get and will make you feel like a rag doll. If she gets her python legs around you and squeezes, you can't tap quick enough. Her scissors are far BEYOND what any man can endure! This match is quick paced and Rapture really puts on a show making sure her opponent feels inferior. Her bodyscissors are by far one of the tightest we've ever had on the site and that says a lot. Rapture humiliates him with schoolgirl pin challenges, forced feet smelling and 2 knockouts. The first one is with a triangle choke then she makes sure to put him out one more time with her reverse. Her victory pose is an explosion of female power with plenty of muscle flexing. We're sure you'll enjoy our latest battle!

•  

c4s

Lady Lana has a victim in scissorhold

Lady Lana wears a totally sexy fishnet tights. She has her victim in scissorhold. She squeezes his neck very strong. He gets only a little air and he can not enjoy the sexy legs of the lady. Lady Lana knows no mercy. She expresses very strong. She wants her victim suffers ...

•  

c4s

Olivia Kasady in Leg Scissor Passout

Olivia Kasady (wearing a bikini) relaxes outdoors in the sun on a beautiful peaceful day. A male scrub surprises her from behind and announces that he plans to get some. Olivia is not having any of that, so she manipulates the scrub between her sexy legs and squeezes the daylight out of him. This weak pathetic fool will think twice about attacking young women from behind.

•  

c4s

Bambi - BreathPlay 22

Bambi is a total cutie but you'd be a complete fool to judge her by her innocent look and size. Standing at 5 feet even, we were a little doubtful as to how strong her scissors would be since there really isn't much content out there but all those doubts went out the window as soon as she applied her first scissors. Bambi makes Jay her bitch! This breathplay is up there with our most intense ones! She's also one of very few girl to knock Jay out in a reverse figure-4. Her technique is perfect and you can tell she knew exactly what she was doing. His neck was slightly cocked and her amazing ass and legs constricted it with such immense force that he within seconds. She channels her sadistic side and holds the hand over mouth with nose pinching for LONG periods of time, sometimes only allowing split seconds of breath in between. She gets him bucking repeatedly but that's all he can do. His hands and feet are tied up and her legs are locked on like pythons. Bambi is very sexy, dominant and in total control. We're positive you'll love her debut on Scissor Foxes!

•  

c4s

Brutal Bedroom I

Incredibly violent video as Kara, Skylar Rene, Tyler Aria and Jolene are the type of girls you don't get mercy from and you certainly don't want be helpless and under their control, especially when they are partying! While Jolene or Skylar keep Dante helpless with his head crushed between their strong thighs the other girls deliver inhumane punishment. He's hurt and wants to escape but he's held helpless in a headscissor with zero chance of escaping. He's only released when it becomes clear that he's seriously injured.

•  

c4s

Nikki Brooks in Girls Rule

"Come on let's see what you got!" He yells at Nikki as they grapple. Nikki is going to show him that she's not just some weak little girl. With one twist of her hips she throws him on his back. "What the hell" He yells in surprise. She smashes her hips onto his cock and makes him scream in pain.With her arms around his throat she tells him to submit and admit how weak he really is. Round after round she makes him submit after choking the life out of his pathetic body. Each time he wrestles her he becomes weaker and weaker, his strength draining from lack of oxygen.

•  

c4s

•  

c4s

Scissorhold Practice !

My Practice session turned into multiple knockouts.My Own Strength surprises even me sometimes.The Knockouts are all REAL & The Look on his Face is Priceless and all ME

•  

ivyhill

Male vs Male clip removed - Not around this forum please!
  •  

c4s

Misty Mistery 5

Mistic girl for the first time with the slave alone. Misty, 170 cm and about 62 kilos, enjoys in every moment spend with her male slave. Pretty and smart, with desire to all her dreams come true.

•  

c4s

•  

c4s

SCISSORHOLD SCULPTURAL BODY - TOP MISTRESS RHIANNA PRESLEY

MISTRESS RHIANNA PRESLEY AND SLAVE RENATO COLOSSOS. SYNOPSE: Rihanna and younger mistress of mf video, it really and beautiful and sexy, but not mistake behind all that beauty has much sadism and cruelty, slave Rihanna was going to play his boots in the garbage, Rihanna was angry with attitude of the slave and decided punilo with his strong, shapely legs, she has beautiful legs and statuesque, she and exotica and has very sexapeal, Rihanna does not have mercy and cruel and crushes the head and neck of a slave with his strong, muscular legs, it applies countless types of leg key, it tightens and slays the head and neck of a slave leaving it red so tighten, Rihanna and beautiful has a statuesque body and put very sadistic and have fun training and humiliating her slave.This film directed and produced by Mistress Gaby.

•  

c4s

The First Was Accidental The Second Was Intentional

This lucky little slave of Mine has been asking Me all of Fetish Con for a chance to try taking My scissorholds.  I've explained that My thighs are strong enough to completely overpower even those experienced in mixed wresting, but still the little bitch wanted to try.  So, that means he was forewarned that he could be KOed multiple times if I think he taps too early, or if I just want to keep going after he taps...which of course as his Goddess, I have the right to do.  To be honest, I didn't mean to KO him in the first hold...but I did...meaning afterwards he was quite weak and completely at My disposal to move around and scissor however I please...until I decide he need to be put out in reverse neck scissor again.  It's just so hard to resist.  It was a pretty intense KO, so I let him be done after that, trusting he learned that My thighs are no match for his little slave neck that was obviously not at all protected by his little slave collar.

•