News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

User suggestions or complaints

Started by Zeus, 19-Oct-12, 01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Zeus

If there is something you don't like here, be it a structural set up of boards, visual design, font colors, any small irritating details in how the forum is set up in regards to navigation, posts, anything... post it in here.

I cannot guarantee that I will look into it but if for example more people seem to comment on the same issue that nags 'em as they browse the site, we can possibly look if and how we could work on fixing or improving it to better your everyday enjoyment of the SqueezeQueens.com   :)

Zeus

I for example noticed that when I click on "Show unread posts since last visit." it can be hard to decide whether the new post is in F-F or F-M section as the board names in those sections are named identically...



so I will look into how it can be differentiated as some fans don't care for F-M stuff and vice versa so they only want to click on what interests 'em (mixed vs femfem)

Ronald_Frump

Good points, Zeus.....;D

Thanks & K+
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!

Zeus

#3
I'm trying couple different differentiators between those identically named F-F and F-M sections to help when looking at "Unread posts since last visit" link. Let me know which kind you find visually least ugly so I pick and duplicate it all over?

[Mixed] [Fem]
F-M F-F
(F-M) (F-F)
F/M F/F


   

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!

RBAP


sleepinbin

yeah, id say [mixed] and [fem] is the neatest

Zeus

OK. I didn't like either option much but couldn't come up with anything better  :o
I think it'll work better than having no differentiators at all as it would be confusing for those wishing to see only their favourite half of the game to have to click on all new posts first to find out

sleepinbin

Quote from: Zeus on 20-Oct-12, 01:07 PM
OK. I didn't like either option much but couldn't come up with anything better  :o
I think it'll work better than having no differentiators at all as it would be confusing for those wishing to see only their favourite half of the game to have to click on all new posts first to find out

i agree, theyre a tad inelegant but its the best solution to that particular problem.

by the way, really good idea to have this thread in general, feedback from members is important in keeping the site on track, as we witnessed the hard way elsewhere :P

Matey

Quote from: sleepinbin on 20-Oct-12, 01:09 PMfeedback from members is important in keeping the site on track, as we witnessed the hard way elsewhere :P

QFT

desertgoodguy

I would like to make a suggestion

Whil there are a whole lot of variances with respect to mixed wrestling, perhaps we could set up a sub section that is set aside so that members can share stories about wrestling with their wives or GF's

That is my main area of interest

Just a thought

Matey

The Talk [Mixed] welcomes these stories with open arms  ;) or you think there should be a subsection just for personal experiences?

IMO less subsections is more, having too many subboards can start to fell too cluttered

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: desertgoodguy on 24-Oct-12, 09:10 AM
I would like to make a suggestion

Whil there are a whole lot of variances with respect to mixed wrestling, perhaps we could set up a sub section that is set aside so that members can share stories about wrestling with their wives or GF's

That is my main area of interest

Just a thought

What about starting a thread?  :yes:

"Desert's Wrestling your Wife / Girlfriend Thread!"
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!

desertgoodguy


chocojerk

Hi do you now give karma by clicking the thumbs up icon on the top right of posts now? I see that it has changed, thanks in advance

Powered by EzPortal