News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Member Introductions

Started by sleepinbin, 17-Oct-12, 12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharetrader

•  

tomtango

Hey All,

I am new here.  I have always known women are the stronger sex. I love to be overpowered and humiliated by women in a wrestling match, and love to watch them do the same to other women. You women rock!!!! Uhhh, I mean, "You Rock MY QUEENS"

Your Weak Male Slave,
Tom  :O)
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Welcome to SqueezeQueens, Tom!  ;D
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Scaramanga

Also a new member here.  Used to be on the other forum etc etc.  I'll post some links to my Mediafire content when I get the chance.  IIRC got some Fighting Dolls, Joan Wise and some Francesca Le I think.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Enjoy your stay here  :)
  •  

Fresh P

Stewie_Griffin brought me here, I just wished I knew about it sooner. I love it here.

I will post more here than on the other website.
My video links will be removed after 30 days
  •  

Mugen86

Hi!

I'm really happy to be here. :)
  •  

Ronald_Frump

•  

uboat

Interesting site, I was watching for some time...now it's time for some share. I hope this site grows heavily ;)
Best regards to all fans of female wrestling,
Uboat
  •  

orange_fizzy

Bazinga!
  •  

Zeus

SqueezeQueens is growing fast. This month we're adding more new members than any other since we opened just year and a half ago! Warm welcome to all  8)
  •  

scissorfan

Hi to everyone, i'm from Italy..in those years i got TONS of stuff about mixed wrestling, expecially scissorhold based...I've lost a lot of stuff due to pc crush, but i've still a lot of videos I'll be happy to post here.
Little request: does anyone have videos about old lady vs young\skinny boy? I know that's hard, usually i found just mixed wrestling against midgets:) I've a pair about it from builtmore.com, if anyone could like it

Thanks again for adding me here!!
  •  

Matey

Hi scissorfan, and welcome to SqueezeQueens.

You need to start by reading the forum rules. By a young boy, I hope you don't mean an underage kid? Posting underage stuff will only get you banned - this is an adult forum, with strict 18yr+ policy towards any media shared. Next, don't start off by requesting anything until you've shared and contributed first. Again, all in the rules. Lastly, moving your post to the right section/topic, as video boards are for videos only. Please take care to become familiar with our basic rules first  :Pol:

Regards,
-Marty
  •  

scissorfan

Hi Marty,
i'm sorry I have posted on the wrong section..I'll read the forum rules better :) About the video theme, I meant just a mature woman vs skinny young kid, not under 18..just the feeling he's weak and she could easily crush him with scissorhold :)
I had a pair about it from Massmuscle, featuring Anita Ramsey..try to pos them so you could understand better what I mean

regards and thanks again

Massimo
  •  

thehorse

Hey everyone. I'm The Horse. Not a horse... the horse ;)

I guess I joined up on this because well.. I have a fetish for girls shitting on my chest and I guess this is where I'm going to find it :P

All seriousness though this place seems pretty rad. Not your average old dude convention. I mean shit we already have a baby doing god knows what with this subject matter. Either way

Hi everyone, I'm the horse... I'm 23 and I'm an addict v_v
THE HORSE HATH SPOKEN
  •